Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (103940 Views)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by kem6770: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
wjduebecef
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mercyland93(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
The commissioner's statement is not a form of making jest of Abakyari. He just saying the fact that should be emulate by everyone in helms of affairs.
Now in another post, the man has been sacked. Mr Buhari should know that doing this would make the masses to hate them the more...

3 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by ikorodureporta: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mr dominiaring
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Afonja will soon call him IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Dottore: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
mascot87:
The man says it the way it is without mixing word and not been an hypocrite.

RIP Kyari
its "mincing" sir.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by AdoreHim: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
True to all the Commissioner said, Abba Kyari was so powerful that he assumed the position of the president, he became so known after PMB returned from his purported London health trip. Imagine a COS that returned from a German trip and behold every minister, governor and heads of parastatals flew to Abuja to welcome. Abba calls the shots. He may have dealt with the commissioner while alive as well. All that now is history, he is dead, buried and forgotten. It will take PMB years to adjust, that's if he doesn't flee his position as Nigeria's number one citizen.

May his soul find rest. Its appointed for one to die once and afterwards judgement.

Let's amend our ways therefore, it could be anyone any second. Shalom

ogaemma:
Is better to be a sincere person than to be a pretender.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by kem1367: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Femeto: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
This guy did not do anything now, why dem come sack am.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Skepticus: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
His death came at a time when he locked people at home without any form of palliative to cushion the effect on the people......

To share money through BVN to the people was a hard task for him.
To share food to the masses was a thug of war......

His people was subjected to hunger and hardship....They have no Joy. Now he is dead and gone and they can now celebrate the Exit of a tyrannical head of a Cabal......

Rest in Hell

So, a day would come when you will speak like your own man without sucking the rusty testicles of Nwamaikpe?

Interesting times.

The COVID-19 forced lockdown isn't bad after all. A lot of men are finding their sanity and dignity again.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mercyland93(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm suspecting that his account must have probably been hacked.
It's so easy to hack Facebook account these days.

I thought as much, something similar has happened to me before..
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by omisowolabi: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pls help me to help the innocent children, am thinking of how to survive this situation no money no food. Am just hoping Buhari will pay everyday. Nothing is to small to buy food for the family. I depend on daily income. My acct num 0102619114 O.O.S access diamond. Thanks god bless everyone
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Web2020: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
There are alot this man knew, that we are yet to understand. Reading his second to the last statement on page one.

By the way, where is Buhari? I don't want his photo graph or his record video.

Well, when breeze blows, fowl yansh go open.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Easy2K: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cut the dude some slack bruv. Thats about the only spelling error he made in all his posts.

Stillthebest:
kiss

Commissioner "dominiaring" domineering
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by HarunaWest(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
Hypocrites are the second name of your parents.. Dan Shegiya Jahili kawai
Uwan-ka
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by honey930(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nothing wrong in Engr. Muazu's comments. He chose not to be a hypocrite unlike others. My own is that "when the wicked perish there are shouts of joy". Explicitly written in the Bible...

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by DATACUG: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
that commissioner can't spell
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by fergie001: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I'm suspecting that his account must have probably been hacked.
It's so easy to hack Facebook account these days.
Most probably, because am shocked at some of these mesaages.

He has been relieved of his job anyways.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mascot87(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dottore:

its "mincing" sir.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Peciyas: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Pierced:
Lol ......shots fired cheesy cheesy
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Okuda(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
grin wink cheesy grin That commissioner must be ipob yoot according to our self style sophisticated people from south west cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

South West
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Muazu Magaji for President

This country would have been better if people spoke out like this and not blindly support because of interests be it political, tribe or religion
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Amanda4life: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
There's nothing wrong with this.

See, if offend some people today and die when I get to 100plus.

I will not expect those who I offended to say something good about me. Its natural unless they are fake
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let's forget his other rash messages...
Let's forget that this directed to abba kyari...
Let's forget the political undertone if any...
But let's remember this words on ice, that leadership is...

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by useed(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
AntiChristian:
Alhamdulillah, Ganduje sacked him.

Am appalled, alhamdulilah, wtf, someone just most his job. You are there saying alhamdulilah... Is there no aorta of humanity left in you. He lost his job cos he said the plain truth which most people are afraid of saying or expressed his opinions which are subjective.. You are here saying alhamdulilah... OMG !!!

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by BerlinGado(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
grin wink cheesy grin That commissioner must be ipob yoot according to our self style sophisticated people from south west cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Ada how many moniker you get
ccabouwaza
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Okuda(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
omisowolabi:
Pls help me to help the innocent children, am thinking of how to survive this situation no money no food. Am just hoping Buhari will pay everyday. Nothing is to small to buy food for the family. I depend on daily income. My acct num 0102619114 O.O.S access diamond. Thanks god bless everyone

with new account...una think say we be mumu.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Sammyblaq(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't see anything wrong in the tweets of the commissioner... There was no celebration but all facts.

O God of creation, direct our noble course...

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by backbone503(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
NEVER mock/derive joy from the demise of another. If you can't say something good about the departed, just shut the Bleep up!
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by andyanders: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nothing wrong with that. Truth is bitter. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.