Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death (103989 Views)

Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Destiny55487: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
see below
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Chijiokem1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Óh my God which which means we still have good fellow from northern part of this country who can boldly say things as it stands.
Well you loose nothing history will always remember you for your boldness and truthfulness towards national issues .

Thanks
God bless you and your family �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
1 shot fired...waiting for Aisha Buhari' shots and that of NSA.
hahahahah, yes o, same here.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
surgical:
This bashir Ahmad is mad , what has the commissioner said wrong here
I don't know for him o, after all, we have freedom of speech.

2 Likes

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by cray91(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Confirm!

We just don't Like The Truth, We prefer being LIED To

[[i][/i]quote author=stephleena post=88583490]but where is the lie?

no need lying or being hypocritical..

this man just said undiluted,raw and blunt truth.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
stephleena:
but where is the lie?

no need lying or being hypocritical..

this man just said undiluted,raw and blunt truth.
Sure.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by themanderon: 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
A country that hates the truth with a passion. You get crucified for saying things as it is no wonder we are in limbo.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Chirowman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
it's better to speak what's on your mindset and damn the consequences than been a coward and hypocrite.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by odinga1of: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
God bless the Mr. MUAZ Magaji for speaking the truth.

Abba Kyari is too powerful.

So people just shed crocodile tears and memo just to look good in the face of the current administration.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by odinga1of: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
Hypocrisy is when you failed to say things exactly the way they are.

Nigerians are known for that. What he said we're nothing short of truth and besides,he never insulted him.

I think we need to speak up without insulting people but don't hide under a cover.

The commissioner got balls, this is my kind of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Mccullum: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
The comment of this man, considered by me as immature and it is very unguided statement from political office holder.... Though I'm not a fan of ABBA KYARI still I can't comes out openly and mocked his death, simply because all souls must taste death.... just let his deed be judge by his creator now.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by shitshappen(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Leader is an aggregated quality of mass empathy not personal favors.

I we learn everyday
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by izubext007: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
I see no fault here, he his just xpressing his frustration, that mealnted on him.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by goldenboyofpsy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
odinga1of:

The commissioner got balls, this is my kind of people.

But you you don't have back up, don't try it....

I knew he was going to be shown the exit door but na blessings in disguise.

The guy don popular be that oo.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by fuck419: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
He spoke the truth and some claimed stakeholders are against him.

When the son of Elrufai - Bello came out publicly to say things that require his arrest and imprisonment for life, no stakeholders faulted him abi.

Demonic stakeholders, Nigerians shall celebrate all of you one after the other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by seangy4konji: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
I like the guy... He said nothing but the truth and they mad one of their own knows they are hypocrites and no do good people.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Demor123: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
But the man just said his mind which happens to be the Gospel Truth. Like they say, Truth is always bitter. I just hope others will learn.......
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Kfed4ril(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
Bashir Ahmed is a big time clown, he and his likes are responsible for the retrogression Nigeria are experiencing. Whatever comment made by the commissioner was done out of sheer will of patriotism

Guy wetin happen na?
I can recall your moniker as on if the BMC.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by AntiChristian: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
useed:

Am appalled, alhamdulilah, wtf, someone just most his job. You are there saying alhamdulilah... Is there no aorta of humanity left in you. He lost his job cos he said the plain truth which most people are afraid of saying or expressed his opinions which are subjective.. You are here saying alhamdulilah... OMG !!!

Yes, what plain truth did he say?
May i ask you what has Abba Kyari done to you guys since his appointment in 2015?

Alhamdulillah once again! A job opportunity for another person!

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Zieina(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Magaji just got himself a fan.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Guy wetin happen na?
I can recall your moniker as on if the BMC.

Check my profile well, you may as well go through all my previous post on nl
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Kfed4ril(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
NyenwePHC:

Check my profile well, you may as well go through all my previous post on nl
Ok ��
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Charly68: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Only braindead zombies will find the commissioner of works comment provocative....
They hate the truth..
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by iswallker(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
I won't pretent. - he speaks just like my hausa speaking babe from Taraba state those days.. That babe almost killed me with her pu**y.. undecided
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by iswallker(m): 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, what plain truth did he say?
May i ask you what has Abba Kyari done to you guys since his appointment in 2015?

Alhamdulillah once again! A job opportunity for another person!

Abba kyari talk am say make former health Minister no procure medical equipment - say make he go meet minister of agric if he Wan buy ventilator. But as God nor sleep he come need ventilator make he put an fkr nose make coro 19 no kill am

But them say he no dey make dem bring am come hospital for Lagos - na so the kyari peme yetersay Sha... So sad right now.. shocked
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by AntiChristian: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
iswallker:

Abba kyari talk am say make former health Minister no procure medical equipment - say make he go meet minister of agric if he Wan buy ventilator. But as God nor sleep he come need ventilator make he put an fkr nose make coro 19 no kill am

But them say he no dey make dem bring am come hospital for Lagos - na so the kyari peme yetersay Sha... So sad right now.. shocked

Where's the video link where he said this?

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Roozzaay(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Biggest fuul of the year, you're not an hypocrite, but to you The Agbada dollar stuffing monster is a good man to work under. Oga tell us wetin transpired between you and the late Mr Abba in the past, i hate nonsense.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by dappii(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Only braindead zombies will find the commissioner of works comment provocative....

Politics is played by the wise at heart.
Wisdom teaches you what to say, when to say it and where to say it.
I am sure when you are well positioned in the future you will put this to use.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by demefaboy(m): 3:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by Shegunsmart(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2020
It's a free world. The man hasn't said anything to warrant this disgraceful sack by a saint "Gandollar". The things we see everyday in my country.

Btw, I think Wike should give him an appointment as a commissioner or chief press to the governor of River State on Federal government cabal matters. He may rip them apart. After all, when Sanusi was disgraced out of the emirate some givernors gave him appointments.

Case closed, lol.
Re: Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death by osifred(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2020
He may be saying the truth
However, his comments as a serving commissioner is unprofessional.

When you occupy public position, then you should learn how and when to communicate.

By the way, if the man has honour and integrity as he now wants us to believe. He would have honourably resigned from Gandollar's cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.