Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari (1401 Views)

Leadership Newspaper Deletes Reports That Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila As CoS / Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Herdsmen: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Show the names of Yoruba that have been celebrating.

Like I said Abba was selected by the cabal to head them, he wasn't the cabal himself.

Cabals are still well and kicking..,

I know he was selected and he did his yeoman job too well and loyalty was never questioned
Re: Baba Gana Kingine as COS will be Worst Than Abah Kyari by Unruffledgrace(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
adekolaelect:
you will only move from frying pan to fire personally bcs nothing will please you,nothing will make you happy ,Nothing will be friendly to you, your hearth is full of negativities because of hatred in you only what can please you can not happen now "the integration".

You need to use your head more bro
First I don't know you
Secondly, this is my opinion...the beast in you won't let you live and let's live

I stated reasons why I said what I said...if you feel otherwise, simple say it...No, you would rather arrogate to yourself the powers that belongs to God to know what is inside me or not

Continue...Ode buruku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari/Osibanjo Whereabouts: Why Are 'they' Not Attacking Arewa Youth Like Kanu? / Breaking!!! Ipob Stage Protest In Zurich, Switzerland. / President Buhari Mourns Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.