Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dear Favour - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dear Favour (314 Views)

Forbidden Love By Favour Osawemwenze / Dear Poor Man... That Rich Man Is Not Better Than You! / Stop Looking For Favour. Conquer The Fear Of Starting Something New. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Favour by ferdvict2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dear Favour,

I write to reply your letter on how I have been fairing in my new school. I hope my siblings are doing great and speaking like the whites. All indications show that my wonderful uncle who is always worrying me with reading is taking good care of you. My new school here in Lagos has been fair to me but the academic works are tedious. You have always told me to face my books and leave distractions which you classified girls to be part of even though you are under the female gender. Am sorry aunt, I have one because I have come of age and probably need one. She is loving, beautiful, and have every features that a lady needs to attract a man.

We started as course mates which metamorphosed into a full blown relationship, intimacy attached too, forgive me again. Your advice re-echoed in my head not until I tasted the sweetness of the hairy spot below the navel, then my love for her increased and your advice diminished. She will always make me think about her and not my studies which in your words is my primary objective. But her soft tender voice will I remember at night. I must speak to her in order to have passage to the realm of dreams, where she once told me "discover the way to my heart and milk out the honey in there." And truly, I see her in my dreams. I woke to her phone call to tell me of the next class, why I must be early so she could see my face and re-adjust the powder on it, you know am not a good make up artist but she is, I will rush to bath, ignore my food just to meet up with the timing, she detest lateness and I won't like spoiling the day. We will always seat close to each other in the class, suddenly we became the talk of the department. She will always say "stay close to me so that my blood can flow well," I wasn't ready to lose her to the cold hands of death and I will stay.

One cool saturday evening, she came visiting, Kingsley my friend turned brother excused us from the room with his normal advice "don't become a father too soon" and we will laugh it over. It is a normal routine that the house must be well kept for her arrival, I washed all my dirty clothes incase she decides to sleep over, I bought two new air fresheners to impress her since it was her first time. I made the food with all my cooking skills mom taught me with even though I never love the kitchen. She looked round the room, playing with her fingers on the reading table, smiled and said "I love the fragrances" my smile gland blew open uncontrollably that she had to ask. "Why are you just smiling?" I play around it and presented the delicacies I did for her to cover up, she sat down on the carpet, tasted the food and said "you are a great cook". Immediately my stomach slid up, every attempt to eat proved abortive. She wasn't happy again and I remembered when I was with you, and you are not happy, uncle will carry you to the bed room and after sometime, you will smile out. So I carried her to my bed to see the magic play and she kissed me, I became electrified, motionless by emotions, my hands sought for the succulent, her voice was turned until I stroke the torn drum and was lost in it. Am deeply sorry aunt.

After the mid-semester test week, I came to school,and couldn't find my love, I called no response, I texted still no response from her and it was raining. I became scared, So many thoughts came into my mind "what might have happened to her? Did I offend her unknowingly? Should i go and visit her without informing even though I have the spare key?" I summoned the courage to go visit her. I got to the house, unlike before the music was too loud, I knocked and no response, I felt they forgot to put it off before going out, I unlocked the door and went in to see her acclaimed cousin on my love, seriously grinding her. I left for the house and your advice came back to my memory with full force. I am confused, I can't concentrate any longer in school. I don't know what to do, I can't tell anyone except for you.

Please, in case you heard I have dropped out of school, believe it. Am sorry for what I did and what I plan to do.

Yours Sincerely,
Udo.

(C) Ferdinard Victory Udochukwu
Re: Dear Favour by Gibsonworld05(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful piece.
Re: Dear Favour by ferdvict2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
Beautiful piece.

Thanks[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

A Cut In The Heart (A True Life Story) Episode 4 / TWO Faces:one Body / Top 5 Motivational Books You Have To Read Before You Kick The Bucket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.