Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95536 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Sctests: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osidazz19:

I don't argue with irrelevant brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian monkeys. I only educate them. Come back for some education when I'm in the mood. For now, STFU and get lost. I'm busy with more important issues.

You are busy with hunger, your empty muslim olosirudeen brain has nothing more to offer apart from shouting 'Ipob wan finish me'. grin

Go join your hungry Awawa brothers like Itsme01 aka solmusdesign aka Soliu musiliu to hunt for human skulls and sell in jankara market like your fathers do, so can have small change to buy your gbegiri. grin

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

These are the SAVAGES MOST Nigerians live to idolize.

That word (most) should be replaced with (some) pls don't argue am not feeling fine
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by khiaa(f): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

That word (most) should be replaced with (some) pls don't argue am not feeling fine

What's wrong sweetie?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

What's wrong sweetie?

Don't worry its not covid19 grin

The way you rushed to ask scared me grin
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by khiaa(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Don't worry its not covid19 grin

The way you rushed to ask scared me grin

I wasn't thinking that but you said you weren't feeling well and I was concerned. What's the problem?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

I wasn't thinking that but you said you weren't feeling well and I was concerned. What's the problem?

Its nothing really grin

Just don't want us to start the black/white worship all over again

Thanks for the show of care
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by khiaa(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Its nothing really grin

Just don't want us to start the black/white worship all over again

Thanks for the show of care

I care. smiley When's the baby due.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by OriOko88(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
1Sharon:

Yes but unlike you he doesn't follow the religion of ppl who enslaved him
Which one are you following??

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
khiaa:

I care. smiley When's the baby due.

Baby that's already 3 months old plus , they are not with me though, pls don't ask why,

Its a (she)

Not her pic

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by bulay: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
BigBashiru:

So list the black inventions let's hear.

Go to google and type black inventors and read up everything you see.
Let me call some remarkable black inventors for you:
Unilag's Prof Ayodele Awojobi with his Autonov 1, Dorothy Vaughan 'the Human Computer',Lonnie Johnson with his Super Soaker water gun that was a global success, Marie Van Brittan Brown who invented the first CCTV,Jerry Lawson who invented the first home video game which was the pioneer of every video game today, Benjamin Bradley who lacked formal education but invented the 1st steam engine used on a warship, the ingenious refineries and ammunitions created by Biafran soldiers during the civil war that marveled white historians,Powtawche Valerino, the highly revered Walter Lincoln Hawkins ,physicist and astronaut Ronald McNair who died in the 1986 challenger space shuttle explosion, Walter Lincoln Hawkins& other great black inventors.

I observed you making derogatory comments implying blacks have no inventions to show.
There are lots of black inventions if you care to research but black inventions& their inventors have always been downplayed by the western press right from history.Even as we speak,Blacks globally keep making great contributions to STEM.

Please don't be an Uncle Ruckus. Look for the achievements of your race and celebrate/ promote it. I end with a quote by Dele Momodu "if we(blacks) don't celebrate ourselves, who would do it?

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by spiralwedge(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2020
salford1:

grin grin grin
The same Catholic that have the Knight Templars that protected Europe from invasion by Muslims in crusades?
If not for them, Islam would have been the only religion propagated all over the world.

That's history and I am ashamed of the crusades. That is not Christianity, but pure politics started by your pope Urban II.

Your comment alone buttresses my earlier assertion
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2020
saraki2019:
ever seen a CAN chairman from the north?
mumu the past is from the east abi
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Seetto:

Why bringing Muslim to your hateful life, this is christain thread for heavy sake, the same white that gave you a white Jesus to worship are now discriminating against you, you didn't see anything to say about that..

Can you tell me a scenario where a yoruba Muslim was beheaded for leading a prayer in the north?
shut is he not right abeg una mumu neva do islam na ya fore papa religion??
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Biritiko:

You are a bastard for spreading falsehood about Islam and Muslims.
You Christians are literally the most intolerant set of people of earth.
This thread has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims . But you stupid asshole still find a way to drag Islam into your stupidity.
Eleriibu
oloshi e lie ni no be truth
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Xisnin:

I blame the Chinese for making cheap phones that dullards like this can use
in posting gibberish.

Funny enough, he is a Christian.

SMH
so wetin bring phone for the matter poor man
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:32am On Apr 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

Show me one black majority country that is successful.

And show me any black man invention in your household - computer phone car every single thing was invented by non blacks down to crude oil refining it was foreign researchers that took their time to do research while the black man as busy getting drunk, sleeping around, and engaging in vanity. Electricity is a white man invention. Black man invention are use of female pants for rituals, importation of fake drugs to be a big boy and yahoo. Lol
pink people invented nothing its all wash bros technology is not man made dont be brain washed

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Smartwave:
White are still in shock all over the world, that blacks are talking over most of critical sectors.

Hospital, Army commands, etc not sugarcane plantations that they read in their history book.

With shortage of immigrants workers, Europeans countries may be in trouble.
that is why dey tell their puppets in africa to scatter the economy so cheap labour will come in surplus

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Ohraykon: 3:38am On Apr 20, 2020
BlueAir:
Germans are silent racists.. I had to abandon that German lady always crushing on my neck because I heard her friend always telling her Nigerians are just after green tickets and untrustworthy. They never knew I understand their language lightly.i just left and abandoned her friend for her. there' was no point giving the lady a trial.these bitcches vs "my friend says"
bitter truth our men messed up its not ur fault sir if she was good to you why leave her i like the fact dey love and more loyal than our own women
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 3:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Dreams come true. I'd rather dream than be hopeless... cool

Be my guest. Forlorn hope is no hope.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Adgideon(m): 3:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Waylex21:
And these ones w9ill call themselves Christians.
Christains by name and religion but not in character
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by khiaa(f): 3:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Deepfeel:

Baby that's already 3 months old plus , they are not with me though, pls don't ask why

Its a (she)

Not her pic
Congratulations. What's the bundle of Joy's name?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by orunmila144: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2020
j1mmy:

spoken like a true African, you will always run and hide - that is why you never win in the world! slave mentality!
You are an idiot. you are the one acting like an inferior mentality african. if you were an african of superior mentality you will go to your village and improve it not go hide in a german village and disturbing the locals with your presence. if you want to win in the world return to your own country and improve it, not run out to another mans country trying to be pastor or whatever that fool is. you only get respet in this world if your country is developed and civilised.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by hahn(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Sure. They will be fulfilled His own way and in His own time not like we used to know... cool

Finally, you had to resort to the Bible... grin

Yes. So how many people did you kill yesterday as commanded by the bible? grin

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by hahn(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

Night, night.

How far? I hope say your brain don rest

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=ajani68 post=88610326]Where is your place in Lagos?[/quote isheri Osun after jakande Estate
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

Yes. So how many people did you kill yesterday as commanded by the bible? grin

Our LORD Jesus has already forbidden us from going that way when He was around... cool

He will sort everything out, His own time, His own way... cool

Matthew 26:51-52
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by aadoiza: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

How far? I hope say your brain don rest
I dey. Me just wan sleep now. Since this corona wahala I have not been sleeping in the night. My sleep now na 7am-2pm
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by aadoiza: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Ohraykon:
pink people invented nothing its all wash bros technology is not man made dont be brain washed
Sorry o. If technology is not man-made, who makes them?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Be my guest. Forlorn hope is no hope.

My hope is NEVER forlorn... cool

Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by hahn(m): 7:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Our LORD Jesus has already forbidden us from going that way when He was around... cool

He will sort everything out, His own time, His own way... cool

Matthew 26:51-52
51 And, behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest's, and smote off his ear.
52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

When is he going to sort this coronavirus thing out.

Many Christians are dying in Rome

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by hahn(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2020
aadoiza:

I dey. Me just wan sleep now. Since this corona wahala I have not been sleeping in the night. My sleep now na 7am-2pm

E be like say una dey get light. Yesterday was off here.

I'm about to hit the streets

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.