Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95535 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 7:34am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

When is he going to sort this coronavirus thing out.

Many Christians are dying in Rome

Death means nothing to God... cool Life and death. Both are alike to Him... cool

Psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

Psalms 139:12
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by aadoiza: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

E be like say una dey get light. Yesterday was off here.

I'm about to hit the streets
Nepa dey do Xmas for here, light steady die. Make i sleep abeg.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by j1mmy: 8:37am On Apr 20, 2020
orunmila144:
You are an idiot. you are the one acting like an inferior mentality african. if you were an african of superior mentality you will go to your village and improve it not go hide in a german village and disturbing the locals with your presence. if you want to win in the world return to your own country and improve it, not run out to another mans country trying to be pastor or whatever that fool is. you only get respet in this world if your country is developed and civilised.

I will not run and hide, I have confronted racists at every turn and defied them to reach the position I am today meaning every black person in my field after me now has a chance to achieve their goals on the back of my efforts in this location and profession.
Your mentality is different, once facing any opposition your solution is allow them win and then you run and hide. It is a perfect example of why Africans find it difficult to make gains at home and abroad, they never fight and risk limb and life for anything. It is that mentality that makes dictators, sit tight leaders and foreigners exploit them - you are a glorified monkey and a coward!
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Eddygourdo:
Why would racism end when blacks world over have refused to assert themselves to others. We are dependent on everything and copy everything. Look at the Asians, they asserted themselves by being valuable and resourceful. All blacks are great at is dancing and having sex. Mtcheew
and Asians are not suffering racism?

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

My hope is NEVER forlorn... cool

Proverbs 4:18
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

Oh, the bible? The book of folk tales.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2020
khiaa:

Congratulations. What's the bundle of Joy's name?

Her mom named her Rachel , in honor of her late aunt, favorite aunt
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
shineeye1:

Just before you begin to cry racism, sit back and contemplate the ways of the black man till date. The looming negative image of the black man as a people is overshadowing any and every personal merit of a distinguished negro. Until Africa redefines himself before the world, we must expect things like this. Unless this generation of blacks undergo an unlikely rebirth, the unborn generation of blacks would suffer same fate! Evil is in you oh black man. Heal thyself
are asians not crying of racism?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Brendaniel:

please ensure you go through all the links and the inventions, please never you see black people as inferior, there is a lot of conspiracy going on when it comes to dominance, blacks are not given credits the way they should but it will change soon....

https://cw33.com/watercooler/30-inventions-you-can-thank-a-black-person-for/

https://www.history.com/news/8-black-inventors-african-american

https://thinkgrowth.org/14-black-inventors-you-probably-didnt-know-about-3c0702cc63d2

https://library.ucsd.edu/dc/object/bb00695483/_1.pdf

https://interestingengineering.com/the-a-z-list-of-black-inventors

https://blackamericaweb.com/playlist/things-invented-by-black-people/item/7
you replied a motherfucker with no self worth.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
frainc:
As a Christian i am beginning to believe that Muslims are doing better than Christians on this racist stuff

in Islam, both white and black people will sit and worship together without hatred
but the reverse is the case in church
we are worst than the people we are preaching to
who told you? youtube is your friend. I have muslim friends who complain of racism in the mosque.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2020
blueAgent:

Do research before posting to avoid coming off as naive.

Equatorial Guenia freely joined the CFA due to its benefits.

he is right.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by hahn(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Death means nothing to God... cool Life and death. Both are alike to Him... cool

Psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.

Psalms 139:12
Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

If only you could tell that to the people who have lost loved ones in this pandemic to their faces

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Eddygourdo(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
and Asians are not suffering racism?
not the same kind of racism a black faces. Racism are of many dimensions. A typical Japanese faces zero to no racism. Because you rarely see them outside Japan. However same cannot be said of other Asian nations including China. Due to over population and a hidden quest for world domination.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Greatzeus(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Slavery(And Racism) still exist
Check amendment 13
...Common - Freedom
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by jesmond3945: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2020
Eddygourdo:
not the same kind of racism a black faces. Racism are of many dimensions. A typical Japanese faces zero to no racism. Because you rarely see them outside Japan. However same cannot be said of other Asian nations including China. Due to over population and a hidden quest for world domination.
Asians are beaten in supermarkets, some are spat on, some are chased away, some are isolated. As far as you look Asian, whether japanese or no japanese nobody gives a damn.
I want to correct an impression, racism is hatred thats all. If you like be albert einstein or God himself, if a racist hates you there is nothing you can do about it.
Arabs are hated because of religion, Blacks are hated because of skin colour, Asians are hated because of looks vis a vis eye structure, whites are hated as a response.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Greatzeus(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2020
profolaolu:
No they are not, CHRISTian means CHRISTlike and little CHRIST, not mere church attendance, CHRISTian behave like JESUS CHRIST, Jesus Christ never discriminate
Yet your posts are filled with despicable hateful words. Even wishing the President dead, hypocrites.
Those Germans might not even wish the priest any ill, probably they not comfortable with him as a priest there because of the many stories of drugs, fraud and scamming they have heard about Nigerians. Which to me is justified. Certain greedy people keep spoiling our names abroad for quick money. Yet they are the one quick to judge the President and wish others dead,many of them celebrated Kyari' s death like they will even live to reach 80 years, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
hahn:

If only you could tell that to the people who have lost loved ones in this pandemic to their faces

I don't have to. I have to show empathy. But it is what it is... cool

Matthew 5:4
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Oh, the bible? The book of folk tales.

Your fingers, your data, your doom... embarassed

No book of folktales has survived 2,000 year and counting... cool

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Your fingers, your data, your doom... embarassed

No book of folktales has survived 2,000 year and counting... cool

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Ur opinion, which is subjective, ur business and ur doom.

The word of ur God is as impotent as ur God himself.

I challenge u and ur God to do ur very worst.

I will wipe my ass with ur Bible if it will prove anything but of course ur God is a merciful God when it suits ur position.

U and ur God should shift, biko.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Ur opinion, which is subjective, ur business and ur doom.

The word of ur God is as impotent as ur God himself.

I challenge u and ur God to do ur very worst.

I will wipe my ass with ur Bible if it will prove anything but of course ur God is a merciful God when it suits ur position.

U and ur God should shift, biko.

Just continue going to close nakeddd fire in preparation for what awaits you in the short or long run... grin

Only I can tell you that. You can't do the same... cool That says a lot... cool
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Just continue going to close nakeddd fire in preparation for what awaits you in the short or long run... grin

Only I can tell you that. You can't do the same... cool That says a lot... cool

Whatever helps u sleep at night.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Whatever helps u sleep at night.

Nope. I do sleep well with peace of mind... grin

Can the same be said of you Do you have peace of mind
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Avalancheman post=88648147]

Nope. I do sleep well with peace of mind... grin

Can the same be said of you Do you have peace of mind[/quote

Believe what u will if it helps u sleep at night.

Worry about urself and I will worry about myself.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

The more reason you should keep your miserable anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Christian opinions/ideas to yourself... cool
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 11:17am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

The more reason you should keep your miserable anti-God, anti-Christ, anti-Christian opinions/ideas to yourself... cool

Well, I won't.

I just challenged u and ur impotent, fairytale God and all u can come up with is petty ranting.

Ur God is beneath me and so are u.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

Well, I won't.

I just challenged u and ur impotent, fairytale God and all u can come up with is petty ranting.

Ur God is beneath me and so are u.

Then, I will keep reminding to prepare for eternal doom in hell by going close to naked fire every now and then... grin

Revelation 22:11-12
Re:22:11: He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Re:22:12: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Then, I will keep reminding to prepare for eternal doom in hell by going close to naked fire every now and then... grin

Revelation 22:11-12
Re:22:11: He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Re:22:12: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

U probably believe Santa Claus is real.

We can't all make heaven so I volunteer to not drag spaces with u lots in ur heaven.

I have made my reservation in hell fire.

Go to heaven and allow me wallow in my hellish misery.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Avalancheman: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Franking:

U probably believe Santa Claus is real.

We can't all make heaven so I volunteer to not drag spaces with u lots in ur heaven.

I have made my reservation in hell fire.

Go to heaven and allow me wallow in my hellish misery.

Hard luck bro!
But stop trying to take many along with you. Let those who want to make heaven do so... smiley
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by sigiyaya(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Waylex21:
And these ones will call themselves Christians.
Yes they are the real Christians they brought Christianity to Africa. Wake up Africa embarassed embarassed
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deepfeel:

Her mom named her Rachel , in honor of her late aunt, favorite aunt
Beautiful, its biblical.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

Hard luck bro!
But stop trying to take many along with you. Let those who want to make heaven do so... smiley

U also need to stop deceiving folks. Ur God is impotent.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Deepfeel(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
khiaa:

Beautiful, its biblical.

Thanks

Yeah I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.