Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat (95521 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.
Laugh wan tear my belle. Mumu oyinbo pipo. May God forgive them grin grin

And when anytime they are in the zoo, zombie Nigerians will worshipped them as God. And they used the opportunity to create this dirty place called nigeria.

That is the reason black Niggerians don't black Biafrans because Biafrans refuses to worship this so called white people.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
selemempe:
which colonies?

French speaking African countries like Cameroon etc are not free.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Farki: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Chai the same imported religion adopted in Nigeria is being rejected when conducted by a black man.

These same people will be thinking of themselves as righteous and impose their will on others. They will then go to confession to rationalise their wrongs.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by selemempe: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
FrLukas:

French speaking African countries like Cameroon etc are not free.
is Nigeria free from UK influence? Same thing
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Osidazz19: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Sufisunni:
Igbo Christian, Germans are seeing your Christianity as fake and that's what this site thread is all about.

Aptly stated.

4 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
sulasa07:
Where are mumu people that will come n defend their white christian masters?
shutup.. arabs say thesame about African Muslim.. grin get a life niggar

3 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BLEMOSEDU: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:

you just keep throwing insult over and over again, dude aint bothered with your childish insult cool

You are the first to start hate talk, so you deserve all the insult and more.
If you were to be in the man's shoes will the racist Germans spare you because you are Yoruba man?
You your brain it's not there for fancy you hate filled scum.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit.
And you didn’t put your phone number?
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Sufisunni: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
bluefilm:
Entschuldigung. cry cry cry
was meinst du? Was eine Entschuldigung? Was die Deutsche gemacht habe, scheiße ist. Ich hasse rassistische Leute
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
It's no shocking news, Germans have been known to be staunch racists from time immemorial. The irony is, we worship white priests in this part of the world.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by FUSS: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Ibos and Victim mentality.. unless I hear the story from the locals I wont take an Ibo man's word for anything

If you doubt my comment, check their replies to my personal opinion.. its all insult and insult, but should you insult them back they cry and call all sort of names to emotionally black mail you

Who told you that the priest is ibo
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Origin(f): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
When you sit down and consider who must have been doing those things....

How I wish they could be unmasked.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Patrioticman007(m): 10:20am On Apr 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:

@ bolded.
Laugh wan tear my belle. Mumu oyinbo pipo. May God forgive them grin grin

Your mumu never do ?.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Are you okay? are you trying to be racist on this forum? who cares about you and your country. Peruvians are more like aliens to us. There's nothing about you or your country that is worth giving a second thought, get out of this place at once!

I can't say the same for your compatriots who are littered all over Lima. If I should offer a give-away work visa to Peruvian on this platform, you bet it will be a rush.

Never throw stones in a glass house, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
saraki2019:
THIS IS NOT COMMON IN ISLAM, EVERYONE IS A BROTHER
should I show you videos of how Saudi muslims are mistreating African muslims.. ?? even Muhammed was racist to blacks grin he even had black slaves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
But Nigerians practice tribalism which is worse than racism back home

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Vulcan24(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Dm for your Ankara face mask at the rate of N50 upward. We sell in Unit/dozen.we can deliver up to 10,000unit.

u wanto suffocate ppl, I thought mask has specify materials
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Franking: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2020
Be there forming Christian na. Y'all are deceiving yourselves.

Religion is divisive and a waste of time and energy for me, for others it is a welcome opium.

I will believe in God when I have reason to.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by CodeTemplar: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Brendaniel:
Racism... You know, one of the things I have learnt in this life is just how fast a table can turn sometimes, some of these racist whites think this thing will last forever, remember there was once a time Egypt ruled the world, at sometime babylon( current day iraq/iran), some of these kingdoms and powers fell unexpectedly, at those times they saw other race as inferior like what is happening today and subjected them to all forms of maltreatment, in this life people should thread carefully especially when dealing with people/persons with a clean heart....
For the fact that they are pushing for animal rights and like to see blacks as animal, are they suppose to discriminate against blacks? The whole thing is an impossible contradiction or paradox. A stúpid one at that. I call it the true handiwork of devil.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by kareemkamil(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Same thing with Islam

A Yoruba Muslim can not head or lead a mosque in Northern Nigeria or even in Abuja he will be beheaded and stoned

In Northern Nigeria Yoruba Muslims are called fake

U be mumu ooooo

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Gracefulhope: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
Can you imagine? undecided

Racism continues.
It's not ending anytime soon.
Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Eddygourdo(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Why would racism end when blacks world over have refused to assert themselves to others. We are dependent on everything and copy everything. Look at the Asians, they asserted themselves by being valuable and resourceful. All blacks are great at is dancing and having sex. Mtcheew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Kubernetes: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
hahn:
Why didn't he just pray to God to stop racism?

Typical religious nuts. They'll claim to serve an all loving God but then go on to hate everything that God is supposed to have created undecided

Even the Atheist nuts exhibit racism.
Well in Islam,such did not exist during the prophetic time.He freed a black slave and made him the Man that will be calling prayers in Makka.This is unheard of,looking at how blacks were treated as slaves then,this did not stop untill the prophet came and stopped it
Infact there are black reciters in the Holy mosque of Kaaba.The famous is Sheik Adel Kelbani.

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Mizwisdom(f): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
ReverseFlash:

I can't say the same for your compatriots who are littered all over Lima. If I should offer a give-away work visa to Peruvian on this platform, you bet it will be a rush.

Never throw stones in a glass house, right?

The people that will rush that useless work Visa are the down trodden, the ones who can't make anything good of their life. They are the ones who will go and sell drugs in Lima.

5 Likes

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by bluefilm: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Sufisunni:
was meinst du? Was eine Entschuldigung? Was die Deutsche gemacht habe, scheiße ist. Ich hasse rassistische Leute

Tu as raison.

Les allemands sont stupides!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2020
Graysons:
To be fair he's too black. grin grin
which kind wahala b dis grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.