Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man (792 Views)

Is It Bad How My Friend Handled An Exploitative Nigerian Girlfriend? (whatsapp C / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / This Is Bad. How Can I Tell Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by faith2kool(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Men of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a man, Muyideen Ajayi, for allegedly brutalising a lady, Ibukun Emmanuel, for refusing his sexual advances in the Agbado-Ijaiye area of the state.

Ajayi had reportedly been pestering the mother of one for an intimate relationship, which she allegedly turned down.

However, Ajayi, who lives in the same compound with Ibukun, was alleged to have accosted her on Friday, April 10, 2020, in the Bajomo compound around the Ahmadiyya bus stop, Agbado-Ijaiye, in a bid to have his way.

He allegedly attempted to have his way and when Ibukun reportedly resisted, Ajayi was said to have become annoyed and brutalised her.

A picture of the assault, which had been trending on the social media, showed blood gushing out of Ibukun’s lips, which had a deep cut, and blood also splashed on her chest.
Lagos Police said investigation has commenced.

source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/18/too-bad-how-woman-was-assaulted-because-she-refuse-to-sleep-with-a-man/

Re: Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by Olunmercy56(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
cry
Re: Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by athaboi(f): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
I'm not being tribalistic please, but the truth is that most Yoruba men can't just be with one woman. It's really sad the way they go about sleeping with even married women and divorce is the order of the day in the west...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by dawnomike(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
athaboi:
I'm not being tribalistic please, but the truth is that most Yoruba men can't just be with one woman. It's really sad the way they go about sleeping with even married women and divorce is the order of the day in the west...
Bro... You are been tribalistic. Period!
Re: Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by athaboi(f): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Bro... You are been tribalistic. Period!
no vex, my opinion though
Re: Too Bad! How Woman Was Assaulted Because She Refuse To Sleep With A Man by LedRock: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Useless news, if she likes make her head dey broken na her problem be that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+ Lady Caught On Camera Having Hot Sex See Her Juicy Pussy With Fresh Boobs Cu / Lagos Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ / Should I tell her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.