Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death (2010 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Sanchez01: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by SLAP44: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
where is simplyleo?

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Amotolongbo(f): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
This one is still seeking for attention when coro has seized all attentions to itself

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
This Kanu eh grin

See conjectures and conspiracy theories.

The guy is really funny.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by godkiller(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
There is always an atom of truth in his statements let's be sincere.

Aunty kemi the investigative journalist wrote on her page last two weeks that someone prominent had died but she wouldn't mention the name unless the presidency did, now it's confirmed.

I want a team of volunteers who would teach Nigerian youths solar panel production. We need to start a revolution.

Drop your whatsapp number and location

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by ruffhandu: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
The challenge I have with Nigeria sometimes is that some of these speculations turn out to be the truth. I thought Muslims are usually buried wrapped in mats, I only saw casket, or perhaps I didn't see the whole thing? Time is a neutralizer.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by aadoiza: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
ruffhandu:
The challenge I have with Nigeria sometimes is that some of these speculations turn out to be the truth. I thought Muslims are usually buried wrapped in mats, I only saw casket, or perhaps I didn't see the whole thing? Time is a neutralizer.
At the emboldened:
I'm not surprised you are inclined to believing a known schizophrenic coward secessionist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by kenzosky: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Enough of this show of shame from an unsound and delirious mind like kanu, it's becoming too obvious this guy is not only Off his head but has become mad like a hatter. Non compos mentis, disturbed and unstable. Insane conspiracy theories here and there for his followers to feed on, more sweet lies, more anti-intellectualism, more brainwashing, more iberiberism and more counterproductive rhetorics that’ll never lead to the restoration of Biafra. Is this how he's going to lead his people? by confusing them with cheap and rock-bottom lies. It's a known fact that, anything builds on lies, deceite and desception can never stand the test of time. Personally, am not against his fight for the restoration of Biafra, but the continious sowing of seeds of hatred in the heart of his followers creating enemies left and right for the igbo people is so ruinous and injurious. This is insane.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by helinues: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Make Kanu Sha no enter market

This one don pass normal thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by olivegirl(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.

Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi despite positivity and isolating other positive members of the public in isolation centre, some people by force despite personal protests.

Then they flew his Covid 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory for burial.

Then they released his body for burial contrary to what Lai Mohammed said that Covid 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.

Then almost 500 - 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking Federal Government rule that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather at a point in time.

Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, gudu cemetry.

And some there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the grave diggers.

A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.

Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the body with some's clothes visibly running the dead body under from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.

And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.

No protection from possible thieves/scavengers who may want to come scavenge dead bodies in the middle of the night after burial.

No accounting for or planning that every one at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.

How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.

I am ashamed of this government. And this, reminds me of the novel titled Animal farm...

Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by LZAA: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
imhotep:
where is simplyleo?

Cc lzaa itooworwor
Hunting for ipob threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mr Jubrin of sudan grin. This guy know say some people no get brain at all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by ruffhandu: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
aadoiza:

At the emboldened:
I'm not surprised you are inclined to believing a known schizophrenic coward secessionist
Even mad people tell sane people the truth sometimes. Seriously, I used to think so of Islamic burials, and I thought it better than spending millions on caskets.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
He needs to keep doing this so that the zone and area chapters will keep paying their monthly dues. His flow of cash oiled by these vitriolic balderdash must not be stopped

aadoiza:

At the emboldened:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Ekpeitit(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Ekpeitit(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
At least he died in Nigeria and was burried respectfully, unlike Kanu's parents who were cremated and burnt to ashes in Oyinbo land.
Useless Igbo coward.
MAY YOU AND YOUR TRIBE CONTINUE TO BE OUR SLAVES FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.AMEN.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by flokii: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Comic relief grin

Where is dilector hiding by the way, hope coro no go kill am for there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by noleflendum: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
OP tell cownu that he is mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by ugolinze123(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
A lot of sense he made on Saturday.. but a lot of zombies will oppose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by gwarotango: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
If I say something bad about Nnamdi Kanu some ibo people will take it personal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by gwarotango: 11:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
LZAA:

Hunting for ipob threads
Hello old friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by BENARI: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Ekpeitit:
At least he died in Nigeria and was burried respectfully, unlike Kanu's parents who were cremated and burnt to ashes in Oyinbo land.
Useless Igbo coward.
MAY YOU AND YOUR TRIBE CONTINUE TO BE OUR SLAVES FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.AMEN.

This Kanu guy sha dey really torment your soul.

Take it easy Bro.

I don't think Igbo are slave to anyone in Nigeria, in fact to the contrary, Nigeria depends on the Igbo for virtually most things, hate them as you like.

The food, drugs, cloths, Shoes, Spare parts, electronics, etc you have in your house today came directly or indirectly through them; most of them, not all.

If the slavery you're talking about implies political office made possible by millions of homeless hungry illiterate almajiris, then keep enjoying the fruit of your labour, it's yours, i.e. if you your self are part of the few beneficiaries. But I can tell you're not given your frustration here.

So take it easy Bro. Igbo are not your slaves, only in your dreams.

I've personally been feeding 3 hausa families during this lockdown till this moment. I know them from no where, but I cannot watch them and there children starve to death, and they are grateful, as I'm happy to help.

Nnamdi Kanu is no reason for you to hate on all Igbo.
I'm sure you probably have some Igbo friends who don't know you habor this kind of hatred in your heart, and yet you call Almighty God daily.

Change your ways. E no pay. The Nigerian marriage will end one way or the other soon. Until then try been creative with your emotions and less bitter.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Light1259: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2020
It is shameful that tribalism and ethnicity has blindfolded our eyes, and sense of reasoning. The reason why Nigeria has been in dark today Is because we embrace and praise the people that has nothing to contribute to the growth of our dear country and stone those that voice out for the evil did hovering around.

The truth of the matter is that, all the allegations from NK to this administration and the rest hasn't been proven wrong.

He might be wrong or silly or even insane in your understanding or perspective but don't forget politicians can do anything to remain in power...

What are the best thing to do when a constant allegations keep coming, I think we should try to find out the truth and investigate thoroughly about it. Our country is slowly sinking, things are getting worst day by day. The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.

But we choose to fight ourselves (I mean the youth) while the people we are fighting for are out there in oneness aside where they came from looting our treasure, you see them laugh, and joke. Whereas, the youths are dogs and cats always attacking themselves on Nairaland and Twitter with cheap data.

We need to tell ourselves the truth until we put aside our differences come out in unity, seek for a good system of government, like Uk, U S etc, probably chase away the evil men that has nothing to offer upon all their empty promises that enticed us to vote them in with hope things might change.
Nothing good would being seen even In 20 years to come if we the youth did stop attacking ourselves and channeled the energy to them; then you'll see them acting fast in things that will help me and you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by Sanchez01: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2020
Light1259:

The truth of the matter is that, all the allegations from NK to this administration and the rest hasn't been proven wrong.

He might be wrong or silly or even insane in your understanding or perspective but don't forget politicians can do anything to remain in power...

What are the best thing to do when a constant allegations keep coming, I think we should try to find out the truth and investigate thoroughly about it. Our country is slowly sinking, things are getting worst day by day. The rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.

But we choose to fight ourselves (I mean the youth) while the people we are fighting for are out there in oneness aside where they came from looting our treasure, you see them laugh, and joke. Whereas, the youths are dogs and cats always attacking themselves on Nairaland and Twitter with cheap data.

We need to tell ourselves the truth until we put aside our differences come out in unity, seek for a good system of government, like Uk, U S etc, probably chase away the evil men that has nothing to offer upon all their empty promises that enticed us to vote them in with hope things might change.
Nothing good would being seen even In 20 years to come if we the youth did stop attacking ourselves and channeled the energy to them; then you'll see them acting fast in things that will help me and you.
Kanu is a rabble rouser and non of his allegations, particularly about Buhari and the presidency are correct or have been proven to be true.

Kanu had claimed Kyari was in flown to Cuba in the wake in of his status and his new claim is supposed to be a continuation of the first, which he couldn't back down from after he misfire on the claim.

No one needs to prove him right or wrong. He needs to put forward evidences to back up his claim and not leave his supposed enemies to do so.

Kanu is a clown and a scam rolled into one.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by loosecanon50(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Ma book space fess
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by sapientia(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Is this his real Facebook?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Comment On Abba Kyari's Death by LZAA: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
gwarotango:
Hello old friend
Gwarotango my man grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Igangan: Kwara Towns Where Displaced Fulani Are Resettling Protest To Their Oba / Nigerian Army Terrorists Slaughtering Innocent Igbo Youth Like Goats - Evidence / I'm Ready To Die For Biafra, Nigeria Means Nothing To Me - Benjamin Madubugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.