Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt (6556 Views)

Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
I'm not the one canceling my own... It's one of your misguided brother who's following me on every thread to cancel my post!

Let me ask you why do you want this post to be deleted?? When your brothers have already confirmed the news!
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by NaijadrivaCars: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
This is what is happening now in Ohafia, Abia state!!

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux One civilian killed
[/s]

Fake news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArrewa: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
This op should be arrested and jailed for misinformation.
this one don vex grin grin
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
this one don vex grin grin
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by kingk(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stalwert:

Tribal what? Please are you saying nothing like that happened?

It's not the misleading information, as the topic relates....
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by PicLtd: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

Later someone will tell me that this people are the smartest people in Nigeria... See how full grown man dey reason! No wonder!! Nnamdi kanu just dey use una dey shine!

You get beaten in your game, you start crying fowl. grin

I bet you'd have brought out your dagger to 'dagger' me like the average abooki, if this were a physical confrontation, because I burst your bubble. grin

1 Like

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Taba21: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux One civilian killed

So what?
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArrewa: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taba21:

So what?
stop being violent!! Be law abiding for once!

1 Like

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Hyperchi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
How do the op take learn how to write with this brain dead post. This guy need to be lockdown with rapist
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArrewa: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hyperchi:
How do the op take learn how to write with this brain dead post. This guy need to be lockdown with rapist
this one too don provoke! grin
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux,One civilian killed

Idiot twisting news.

What are you doing in ohafia village ?

You left north, and couldn't find a place in umuahia or Aba to live. Maybe you couldn't afford rent of N10,000 per room per month.

You went to raise Maluu in ohafia where you will pay N800 a month and it's not enough for you.

Your consolation is to spread FAKE NEWS.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArrewa: 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Naughtysite:

Idiot twisting news.

You left north, and couldn't find a place in umuahia or Aba to live. Maybe you couldn't afford rent of N10,000 per room per month.

You went to raise Maluu in ohafia where you will pay N800 a month and it's not enough for you.

Godforbid!! I can't even stay in umuahia your state capital! Nothing go ever carry enter Aba again! I've been there once! That state is a big shithole!

1 Like

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Ojiofor: 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArewaa:
[s][/s]

DanArewaa canceling DanArewa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin That is so cool.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
Why Attacking policemen?? If na for north this one happen now we no go hear word!!

If something similar to this happen in the north now... You'll see them telling us how backward the northerners are

They will Tell you that northerners are violent! They will blame Islam and stereotype the whole north... But because it Happened in Aba look at how some of them are shouting fake news while some are trying to twist the news to suit their pre_existing belief!

You think ohafia people are not on the forum bah, so that you will tag them IPOB ?

So you can twist facts to suit your wicked imaginations.

Well it's not only fake news but old news. A good percentage on the forum already know the full story.

3 Likes

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Inteltower: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
the bloody fool.
has nothing useful to do only to post fake news idiot
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Taba21: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

Is there any meaningful existing laws in Nigeria to her citizens?
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Godforbid!! I can't even stay in umuahia your state capital! Nothing go ever carry enter Aba again! I've been there once! That state is a big shithole!
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
this one too don provoke! grin
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by crispus09(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
a lot will happen after this lockdown in fact this lockdown is setting a revolution orientations into the heart of youth now.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Dedetwo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
I had wished these kids are armed!!!
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shut up wawa . . . Ubanka
DanArrewa:
Why Attacking policemen?? If na for north this one happen now we no go hear word!!

If something similar to this happen in the north now... You'll see them telling us how backward the northerners are

They will Tell you that northerners are violent! They will blame Islam and stereotype the whole north... But because it Happened in Aba look at how some of them are shouting fake news while some are trying to twist the news to suit their pre_existing belief!
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
you igbos want the right to offend others while refusing to accept the consequences of your offensive ways

So you want them mods to ban me and delete this thread because it doesn't go well with you! Is the news fake?? No! your brothers here have confirm the news... You want the right to create negative thread against other tribes but don't want a negative news in your region to be posted on Nairaland!! Hypocrisy!! You deserve to be entirely ban from nairaland!!
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by humilitypays(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
you igbos want the right to offend others while refusing to accept the consequences of your offensive ways

So you want them mods to ban me and delete this thread because it doesn't go well with you! Is the news fake?? No! your brothers here have confirm the news... You want the right to create negative thread against other tribes but don't want a negative news in your region to be posted on Nairaland!! Hypocrisy!! You deserve to be ban from nairaland entirely!
Young man you are too hungry to quote me.

Go and eat well first before you quote me..I quoted someone else.

You northerners destroyed Nigeria with stupid constitution and policies. You created government looting that other tribes and states are now trying to catch up to loot enough like your Abacha, IBB, etc.

OBJ was a very disciplined man as a military head of state, he was even broke after ruling as military head of state in 1976. But haven witnessed how your brothers in the north were looting Niger Delta crude oil wealth, he had to join to loot enough and from there looting became a normal thing for all Nigerian politicians and government functionaries.

If I were you, I will hide my head in shame.

Igbos do condemn their corrupt leaders but it is the same you northerners that will be shielding them just to help you infiltrate Igbo land to plant your Islamic religion and to subdue Igbos.

Igbos in Imo state voted out APC, fought against Rochas a corrupt Igbo politician that looted Igbo dry, what happened Your people used court to bring in another man Imo state people have rejected severally at the poll.

Any corrupt Igbo politician Igbos reject, Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas will support them just to ensure they destroy Igbo land.

When Orji Uzo Kalu was jailed did you hear any Igbo man complain No! Instead they even hailed Buhari for jailing him because Igbos hate corruption leaders!

If not for Nigerian government headed by mostly Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas, Igbo youths will never tolerate corrupt leaders, we will deal with them but if we try to, you Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas will help them, and frustrate our efforts to destroy the corrupt Igbo politicians looting Igbo states dry. This is why Igbos want their own nation, not because they hate anybody, it is for them to have total control of their region's security and fight any terrorists or invader invading their territories like Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen....to deal with any corrupt Igbo leader that try to sabotage Igbo nation's progress.

We want peace. We want every region to prosper and live in peace that is why we want freedom to avoid all these political marginalization and hatreds in Nigeria. Nigeria can never work as one, it has failed already.

Look at how youths of every tribe are hating on each other. You condemn Igbos, I condemn Hausa-Fulanis, etc, etc, how can we grow like that as one nation with one goal when we don't even like each other deeply
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Miracle1991: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
greatbrian:
This is a fake news and the op needs to be shot in the foot for mongering fake news on a vast social media platform. The picture above is of a protest by abia youth after another misguided police man killed another man.
so people like you and your ipob can complain of fake news.

1 Like

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by West1side: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Is that the same reason foolish Igbo reside elsewhere beside Biafra in Nigeria ?!

Naughtysite:

Idiot twisting news.

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
West1side:
Is that the same reason foolish Igbo reside elsewhere beside Biafra in Nigeria ?!

Go back to school..

Disappear.

1 Like

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by awgumayor: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux,One civilian killed
Fulani herdsmen and boko haram masquerading as security agents killing people in igboland. Those fulani asslickers that called themselves igbo leaders should speak up now before something get out of hand.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by chinwezdasilva: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:

heaven is far from you, you're too tribalistic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG. Aguowo Voted 2021 Humanitarian Of The Year (photos) / Notable Transporter, G.U. Okeke Kidnapped! / Nigeria: Sokoto Acting Governor Spent N1.52 Billion In Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.