Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt (6398 Views)

Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Adolphus Wabara Buries Wife In Abia, As Ikpeazu, Uzodinma Mourn (Pictures) / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArrewa: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
heaven is far from you, you're too tribalistic
wehdon!! Heaven's Gateman! If I come no open gate!
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DanArewaa: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
wehdon!! Heaven's Gateman! If I come no open gate!
[/s]
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
I'm not the one canceling my own... It's one of your misguided brother who's following me on every thread to cancel my post!

Let me ask you why do you want this post to be deleted?? When your brothers have already confirmed the news!

I don't think you're sensible.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by DesChyko: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who'll take a bet?
His source is an unfounded propaganda brewing ground on facebook with no solid corroboration whatsoever? lipsrsealed
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by engrchykae(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
This is what is happening now in Ohafia, Abia state!!

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux,One civilian killed
arewa,thunder will fire you.
Stay at home kee you
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by engrchykae(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
Hausa police shot an innocent man Mr Friday... How did you know the police man is Hausa?
cow,how did you get phone?
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by engrchykae(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
Why Attacking policemen?? If na for north this one happen now we no go hear word!!

If something similar to this happen in the north now... You'll see them telling us how backward the northerners are

They will Tell you that northerners are violent! They will blame Islam and stereotype the whole north... But because it Happened in Aba look at how some of them are shouting fake news while some are trying to twist the news to suit their pre_existing belief!
go and fight for your own share of virgins,shekau need more virgins seekers.
Religion of penis and kettle
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by greatbrian(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
so people like you and your ipob can complain of fake news.

I really don't understand what you are playing at. But take your tribal bigotry somewhere else. Am not gonna buy that
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by greatbrian(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
BabaOwen:
Guy you dey vex o grin

As I saw the caption and all I was really hurt deep inside cos I know how fast fake news can spread and the damages it can incur.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by suremanpatriot: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
The north is fully open runin busines and you lock the south to stay idol and starving at home? This is totally unacceptable we are seei things that will divide d country fir everyone to survive on his own. undecided
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by suremanpatriot: 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
The north is fully open runin busines and you lock the south to stay idol and starving at home? This is totally unacceptable we are seei things that will divide d country fir everyone to survive on his own. undecided
ANARCHY LOOMS TO OVERUN LOCKDOWN EXENSIONS
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArrewa:
Why Attacking policemen?? If na for north this one happen now we no go hear word!!

If something similar to this happen in the north now... You'll see them telling us how backward the northerners are

They will Tell you that northerners are violent! They will blame Islam and stereotype the whole north... But because it Happened in Aba look at how some of them are shouting fake news while some are trying to twist the news to suit their pre_existing belief!

bros, me and u know say Na fake news but u still carry am for head. this protest happened when a police man killed a youth of the community. de did not kill any police man in return. WTF..
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by gwarotango: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
PicLtd:

The ones that did this killing are Awusa-foolanis like you. Yes because we all know Buhari sends the worst abboki police and army vandals to Abia because he feels the state is very Pro-Biafran as Nnamdi Kanu's home state.

Abooki police killed that innocent young man and I pray the youths will grab them soon.
You talk alot of trash which is typical of an average ibo man
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by 9japride(m): 3:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Admin please shut down this thread. Posting of fake news all in the name of hate is a crime. Except you guys are sponsoring the OP in his hate and bigotry activies on Nairaland?
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Tweiker: 3:59am On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
This is what is happening now in Ohafia, Abia state!!

For asking them to stay at home, they're now attacking security operatives and burning down police Hilux,One civilian killed

And Afronjas are very concerned about it

When will you gues see the truth or mind your damn business
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Bighead9: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Hunger go kill this people. With all their chest beating online, their lock down just started 4 days ago. But they can't cope cause they are starving to death. Meanwhile, other states have been on lockdown for over 3 weeks now, yet not one is protesting.

This is how you know the poor and parasite state in this Country.

Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Seun, lalasticlacla, help close this thread.

Punish the Opening poster.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by sapientia(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Seun
Mynd44

This is fake news.

I have reported it but its still up.
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by 9japride(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2020
sapientia:
Seun
Mynd44

This is fake news.

I have reported it but its still up.
[color=#006600][/color]

The OP is an example of the kind of people you find in Buhari government, very mischievous, wicked and heartless beings. Just imagine people like the OP in seat of power. He intentionally opened the thread to spite the Igbos. It's unfortunate the mods are in support of bigotry. This thread suppose to have been closed long ago, but no its being left. Wicked things everywhere
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by ThatFairGuy: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omenkata:

bro if you want to know that the particular mod is always online to defend any counter thread against his people

just create a similar thread
copy everything verbatim but just change Igbos to yoruba Muslims or ipob to afonja
your thread won't even stay 10 seconds before it will be deleted and if you're lucky you'll get just a week ban

the problem is that seun doesn't monitor his mods activities or checkmate them on abuse of power
he just don't care

I've been reporting this particular guy danarewa since yesterday even in the midst of gross violation of rule 2 repeatedly but highest was to delete his posts and my question is why delete it if it didn't violate any rules
probably to cover up against other tagged mods from seeing it

it's alright
na seun get forum sha
na him go decide
seun
One of your moderators is bias oga seun. He keep deleting any implicating evidence against this Monika
Re: Riot in Abia As Policemen Are Attacked And Vans Burnt by ThatFairGuy: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omenkata:

bro if you want to know that the particular mod is always online to defend any counter thread against his people

just create a similar thread
copy everything verbatim but just change Igbos to yoruba Muslims or ipob to afonja
your thread won't even stay 10 seconds before it will be deleted and if you're lucky you'll get just a week ban

the problem is that seun doesn't monitor his mods activities or checkmate them on abuse of power
he just don't care

I've been reporting this particular guy danarewa since yesterday even in the midst of gross violation of rule 2 repeatedly but highest was to delete his posts and my question is why delete it if it didn't violate any rules
probably to cover up against other tagged mods from seeing it

it's alright
na seun get forum sha
na him go decide

seun
Oga seun, one of your mod above is very bias. I reported rules violated by this Monika but to my surprise, two of the violated rules was deleted by him so that other moderators won't see it for him(omenkata) not to be use as a scape goat. It won't be a surprise if this is also deleted. I'll screenshot it though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne / DSS Commander Killed In The East. / Electoral Bill: Senators Dissolve Into Closed-door Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.