Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Only One Solution To Unnecessary Female Drama Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only One Solution To Unnecessary Female Drama Guys (234 Views)

Why This Unnecessary Competition? (photos) / What’s With Lekki People And Unnecessary Peer Pressure? / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only One Solution To Unnecessary Female Drama Guys by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
There is only one way to avoid those breast having gender from getting into your head and distracting you from being the best version of yourself guys, IGNORE THEM WITH YOUR CHEST!!!!! Today one breast having creature was staring do much at me in a bus expecting me to notice her so she could give me one of the numerous female attitude that they give to people who are just minding their business. I ignored this breast gender person till the bus stopped, never turned to notice her for a second and walked past her like she was a ghost when we alighted from the bus. Jeez, only God knows what would have happened if I stared back. This people come out of their house daily and intentionally look for people to offend or distract. Come and distract or offend me na, I will so ignore you that you will have to touch your skin to confirm you're not a ghost.

Females stop being a problem in this world, cant you coexist with other humans without the intent to offend or distract? How many men lives has being ruined cuz they kept taking each female stares seriously? If you dont leave me tf alone I will ignore Tf out of you. When I find my dream girl I will know, till then.....Fvvvkkkk OFFFFF

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm / Wifi Password Recovery Without Root / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.