Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative (25389 Views)

NCDC Activates Anambra COVID-19 Testing Centre / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Area4Area:
It's the same virus, don't be deceived by the SARS attached to it
Actually Coronavirus isn't even a virus self but the Sars-cov-2. Let them take it easy with the way they confuse people.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by coldFLARES1(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2020
Fragility6:
shei d man talk am. Anambra govt say 'he is not in his right frame of mind'. Who cum look like fool now. In a sane country, Anambra govt. 4 pay damages 2 d man
if only they van quantify the damage they have done to interstate commerce, especially given the fact that we source goods from their markets.

As the scam don't tear, make them no ease the lockdown as yet o! Man need to figure how to raise currency to manage again since dem don use their format burst hole for my pocket.

Yeye people!
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Jaspaman: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Pls when is Abakaliki street re-opening again? I miss Nwoke Udi joint

Bad man grin grin grin
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by chygozyeh: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/18/breaking-anambra-covid-19-index-case-tests-negative/
A very pleasant news I must say. So does that mean you're lifting the lockdown, sir?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by domchike(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obiano will just give him share to keep calm
BlackBuhari:

Bro the man is never Positive ..... Am in Awka Anambra State .... the man is from Adazi enu .... His name is Okw........kwu Odu......u .....

Don't worry after his release , you will hear scores !!!
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Obec70(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Confused and failed system was he actually positive before?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by BanArrewa: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
BanArrewa:
Good news....

I am always excited any time I hear that a COVID-19 patient tests negative. It reminds me that we shall surely overcome this phase.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by lasisi69(f): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Legendguru: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by obynoses(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Confusing poo!
The last paragraph still says only the index case tested positive. So why are you celebrating?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by DabuIIIT: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

How many people have been tested in the East? In your entire region, You people have only one laboratory that can test for the virus.

To God be the glory for that.

They don't need many labs for test as God will not allow it to be an issue there.

But you and your region can have as many labs to test and diagnose the disease as you want,good luck.

By the time the enemies of the people of God realise that they are actually working and praying for their good unknowingly and lgnorantly,it will be too late.
grin grin grin

Lzaa imhotep are ye with me?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
DabuIIIT:

They don't need many labs for test as God will not allow it to be an issue there.

But you and your region can have as many labs to test and diagnose the disease as you want,good luck.

By the time the enemies of the people of God realise that they are actually working and praying for their good unknowingly and lgnorantly,it will be too late.
grin grin grin

They don't want to confess that Igbo amaka so that Chukwu Okike Abiama will bless them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by LZAA: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
DabuIIIT:

grin grin grin

Afamed wee not like thisgrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Vicvalentine: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The tools of the devils are already in place

They need just to move the pieces just to fit their purpose, just like this coronaVirus lockdown shit

Do not be deceived that things is going to go back to normal again

This is the beggining of sorrows

Also don't be surprised when you see fake isreal being one of the first countries accepting the VACCINES

They are not the biblical isreal, they are there to distract and to deceive

They were purposely created 71 years ago to deceive the world in this end time

First the Antichrist will make peace between isreal and Palestine

And then isreal will embrace science and technology rather than religion

Do not fall for them
The True isrealites knows themselves even thought many don't know

I LL keep shouting until you believe me

And events that will happen between now and 2023 will prove me right

Noted Bro , Loud it
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Vicvalentine: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Go take your medicines,you are DELUSIONAL.. shocked
m

It is not delusional.
The truth is just hard for you to comprehend smiley
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by DarkJeddi(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vicvalentine:
m

It is not delusional.
The truth is just hard for you to comprehend smiley
Indeed..

What is more delusional? grin

Even a madman thinks he is the second coming of Einstein.. undecided
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by aalangel(f): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
BlackBuhari:

Bro the man is never Positive ..... Am in Awka Anambra State .... the man is from Adazi enu .... His name is Okw........kwu Odu......u .....

Don't worry after his release , you will hear scores !!!

Thank you nwannem...how is Awka today? Don't mind Obiano an his "by-force-i-must-have-a-covid-19-case"...and the man has been shouting that he doesn't have it....audio Coro nonsense....audio cases.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by aalangel(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Fragility6:
shei d man talk am. Anambra govt say 'he is not in his right frame of mind'. Who cum look like fool now. In a sane country, Anambra govt. 4 pay damages 2 d man

Yes...he should sue the State and My Governor.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The tools of the devils are already in place

They need just to move the pieces just to fit their purpose, just like this coronaVirus lockdown shit

Do not be deceived that things is going to go back to normal again

This is the beggining of sorrows

Also don't be surprised when you see fake isreal being one of the first countries accepting the VACCINES

They are not the biblical isreal, they are there to distract and to deceive

They were purposely created 71 years ago to deceive the world in this end time

First the Antichrist will make peace between isreal and Palestine

And then isreal will embrace science and technology rather than religion

Do not fall for them
The True isrealites knows themselves even thought many don't know

I LL keep shouting until you believe me

And events that will happen between now and 2023 will prove me right
On your Emmanuel macron issue, where is your source ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

290 New COVID-19 Cases, 160 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 10 - (2100 Tested) / Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.