Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative (25386 Views)

NCDC Activates Anambra COVID-19 Testing Centre / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Coronavirus: Dr. Amarachukwu Karen Allison Who Suspected Index Case In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by point5: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
U guys are fools..keep deceiving people..i pity my country
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by StarUp: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
All these lockdown upandan is not the solution...

Have you tested all the people you are locking down to determine how to isolate the positive ones as well as treat them?
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by lawrsmith(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
BlackBuhari:
tongue tongue
the man was actually tested positive for covid one-nine.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Blaze232(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank God for anambra. Meanwhile kano should try and sit at home,their case has sky rocket to 32

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by taven(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
drizslim:
Ok
But when is the government doing giveaway??
E don red las las

003144_3273 Access
Wait o this your style dey work self? undecided
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Aidlyfe: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
There was never any case in Anambra state; Governor Obiano was proactive to secure Anambra state but Index case suppose dey to follow chop inside the donated billions.

Who no like better thing? Ayii!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by simple250: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Avalancheman:
Nice.

"Nigerian-used" Coronavirus is one that is contracted from an infected non-returnee from abroad.

It is not deadly.

Coronavirus is not for Africa.

End the scam lockdown already. Don't allow Nigerians from abroad to return home.

We are good to go!

As we speak people are still flying around like nothing is going on..
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by oldman112(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Am based in Lagos but you see this news e sweet me, calling Mum and Dad telling them that everything is cool here in lag and telling them to stay home and stay safe that is real.

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by sunshineV(f): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
No go do me konga

No go do me jumia

No go do me mario

Pim pim
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by JOSHLIGHT: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
finaly they have freed the man, when the man come out Nigerians we hear the truth about the Coro matter for Anambara, Willie just wan cash out..

nairalanders Biko airtime to convert to data, to stay online this lock down period pls, God bless, small cash Nia remain we take they eat, 08161301603..
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Rasome(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
I pity for this nation
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Theoarhics: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ndi oyanra
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Celly2020: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Let them open MKT for us now sharp sharp we don't need there stimulus package when we need is market, market, market.

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lovely one
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by InternalAuditor: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Good job
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Bright777: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man was never positive... He was used to meet some ends..even NCDC cannot stop the level of scam that is going on now with Coronavirus. Many will become rich and many will die while trying to become rich and even after Coronavirus. God help us
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Shugargal(f): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
ignis:
Good news....

I am always excited any time I hear that a COVID-19 patient tests negative. It reminds me that we shall surely overcome this phase.
My dear the guy man was never positive oo.. Info from a reliable source.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by anytexy: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man talk am say he is not coro, they forcefully quarantined him to cash out
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by ignis: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Shugargal:
My dear the guy man was never positive oo.. Info from a reliable source.

This is serious

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by kem7066: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
pongnprbsb
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by joey150(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
dirtydiva:
Abeg discharge him and lift the lockdown abeg, my babe is trapped there and might be approached by wrong prick if care is not taken

Care will definitely not be taken.
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by kem6811: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by TCRC: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Wow good news
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by IyaTola: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
*The Burial... How They have Put a Nation in Jeopardy*

_...All Animals are equal, but some are more equal than others_

First they broke lockdown rules by flying him from Abuja to Lagos.

Then they treated him privately at First Cardiology in Ikoyi, Lagos despite positivity and isolating other positive members of the public in isolation centres, some people by force despite personal protests.

Then they flew his Covid 19 positive body back to the Federal Capital Territory from Lagos for burial.

Then they broke all the rules of how a Covid 19 dead body should be handled during a pandemic.

They released his body for burial contrary to what *Lai Mohammed* openly said that Covid 19 dead bodies cannot be released for burial.

Then almost 500 - 1000 people gathered for the burial effectively breaking their own Federal Government rules that not more than 20 or even 50people can gather together at a point in time.

All rules of social distancing that the government is enforcing on the population blatantly broken.

Most of them blatantly wearing N95 respirator masks and Surgical masks that our healthcare workers don't have to manage and safely treat members of the public who might need any other form of treatment at this point in time in hospitals.

Then, they dug a shallow grave for the body in the centre of town, gudu cemetery, Abuja.

However, some of the present there neither wore masks or any other PPE especially the grave diggers.

A man in Green native without PPE even touched the body whilst helping the workers in PPE.

Some workers in PPE were even seen touching their faces and goggles after touching the COVID 19 positive body with some's clothes seen to visibly be running around the dead body from their PPE as they lowered the body into the shallow grave.

And the body was buried in just white traditional robes. No protection nothing for the people, or the environment.

No protection from possible thieves/scavengers who may want to come scavenge dead bodies in the middle of the night after burial.

No accounting for or planning that every one at the burial must self isolate for 14 days after the burial.

How is this leading by example? How does a government make the rules and then shamelessly break the rules on National Television for all to see.

How does a government blatantly put its population at a risk for a pandemic which is now ravaging the nation at 3% death rate as opposed to a death rate of 2% seen in other countries

I am ashamed of this government.

Abuja should brace for impact in the next 14days.

The aftermath, like a pregnancy that cannot the concealed.... God have mercy on us all!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Whiteangel1234: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
igbo Amaka
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Kaluoko: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria and there wayo govt.the man was never positive fear our leaders...
Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
masterP042:
Finally south east is free. Umu chineke will not experience the diseases of the Egyptians.
Our God will be fighting for us, no matter how pharoah(buhari) plans to intimidate us.. One day we will be free. And chorus our anthem with pride.

How many people have been tested in the East? In your entire region, You people have only one laboratory that can test for the virus.

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by mema900: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The tools of the devils are already in place

They need just to move the pieces just to fit their purpose, just like this coronaVirus lockdown shit

Do not be deceived that things is going to go back to normal again

This is the beggining of sorrows

Also don't be surprised when you see fake isreal being one of the first countries accepting the VACCINES

They are not the biblical isreal, they are there to distract and to deceive

They were purposely created 71 years ago to deceive the world in this end time

First the Antichrist will make peace between isreal and Palestine

And then isreal will embrace science and technology rather than religion

Do not fall for them
The True isrealites knows themselves even thought many don't know

I LL keep shouting until you believe me

And events that will happen between now and 2023 will prove me right

Taaaaah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra COVID-19 Index Case Tests Negative by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
joey150:

Care will definitely not be taken.
Na my concern be dat ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

290 New COVID-19 Cases, 160 Discharged And 5 Deaths On August 10 - (2100 Tested) / Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2020 In Nigeria - (1,827 Tested))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.