Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) (5403 Views)

Kogi Overtook Lagos Because Yahaya Bello Refused To Lockdown - Opinion / See Hotels Open In Rivers State Despite Lockdown PHOTOS / Governor Wike Catches Defaulters Of Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by excanny: 6:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2020
It's not even the cats
It's not even the gesture
It's not even if it's the police duty
It's not even about the pandemic

It's the fact that its same AFRICA, same continent with NIGERIA.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by excanny: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2020
This is Morroco
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by zakas: 6:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Amd we can't feed Humans in our country.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Ezmans: 7:01am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:
This can't be Europe , I think this is Tunisia

This not Europe
It's Algeria
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Ezmans: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2020
76Naira:
This is North Africa; Algeria most likely!!
You are correct
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:
This can't be Europe , I think this is Tunisia

This not Europe

Better oil dey your head sir.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Ray07(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
estyvino:
This side of black race

Those cats are good recipe for pepper soup
cat taste like chicken . . .
Very very delicious.
Cats the fear to my compound, the no what would happen next.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Better oil dey your head sir.

I don waka waka too much grin grin
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by anslemarinze52(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Acjohn:
Over pampered cats, can't they look for rats?
lolz
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
majamajic:

I don waka waka too much grin grin

Bro even without the waka. The Arabic on that van suppose give the OP hint say no be Europe be that...
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by PicLtd: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2020
PedroEastman:
me that killed and ate cat on Easter, this cops are missing this delicious meat

Is there any animal or meat that is not 'delicious' to you hungry black Africans?
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by rowland545(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2020
PedroEastman:
me that killed and ate cat on Easter, this cops are missing this delicious meat
so people eat cat as meat....wtf ...and yet we will gather and condemn the Chinese....I can eat any meat ooo but cats and snakes are the full stop
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Lilymax(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
xreal:
Nigerian police will rather kill her fellow human this period.

God bless the whites.
You're one of the few sane people left in this country.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by marrok: 10:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Do you have a smartphone? Are you a student, a driver, a trader, or even jobless and want to make atleast 20k weekly without much stress? All you need is a smartphone with internet connection, to participate in this opportunity.

Can you spend 10mins daily online and you can be making at least 20k weekly from your smartphone.

If you’re tired of being broke just like I was when I came across this amazing opportunity then text my WhatsApp number( 08162432537) so I can give you the link to the WhatsApp Group

Please don’t hit me up if you’re not ready to stop brokeness

Limited Offers Available
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by PedroEastman: 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
rowland545:
so people eat cat as meat....wtf ...and yet we will gather and condemn the Chinese....I can eat any meat ooo but cats and snakes are the full stop

CAT IS AS DELICIOUS AS A LION, TRY IT OUT BEFORE CONDEMNING IT.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by PedroEastman: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=PicLtd post=88607319]

Is there any animal or meat that is not 'delicious' to you hungry black Africans?[/quote

YOU THAT IS A WHITE AFRICAN, WHAT TYPE OF MEAT DO YOU EAT? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT CAT IS A WHITE MEAT? AND IT IS MORE DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS THAN YOUR COWS.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by xreal: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Lilymax:

You're one of the few sane people left in this country.
lol

Truly, we are few.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:11am On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder how blacks were created differently from the whites. such large heart.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
In African they are known as witches cheesy
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
thablogger:

The European police has taken it a responsibility to feed the cats on the street as they do not get food as they used to due to the lockdown.

The residents are in their homes, so the cats do not get those left over foods they usually see before.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/european-police-feeds-street-cats-as-no.html
its not by force to blog if you be olodo. European police with Arabic looking words on their cars. Sigh

Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by puremaker7(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=OttHin post=88603609][/quote]God bless the white
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Gracefulhope: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
My cat will go and Hunt for rats jejely when hungry.
But these ones are very lazy.
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by realstars: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Meat For Jungle
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by fykes(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Acjohn:
Over pampered cats, can't they look for rats?
grin grin grin Abeg leave me o
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by rowland545(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
PedroEastman:

CAT IS AS DELICIOUS AS A LION, TRY IT OUT BEFORE CONDEMNING IT.
thanks but no thanks
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: Even with the arabic inscription boldly written on the van, op still had to put "european"....

Did not even bother to do a little reaserch, just want to post. Some people have even started shouting "god bless the white"
Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by S400: 6:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Its moroccan police cheesy

Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by Susu888(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Even cats are cared for in some countries if it was in my country the people assigned to that will chop the money and leave the cats to chase rats .

Very selfish and greedy people nd yet they want their leaders to be selfless and contempt undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State And Road Construction Are Like 5&6. No Wonder ONNA / Why You Should Never Go To UNN Economics Department For Your Msc Programme / Why Buhari Cannot Rule Us Again -wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.