Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. (11245 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Of Kano Looks Dapper In Military Uniform (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Deepfeel(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
you're one of those bigot who come online to paint the north black... There's no where in kano... You will speak English to someone who understands and English for him to turn you down by speaking Hausa to you! Madam... Maybe the people you meet don't speak English or you just make up this stories to support your ipob brothers!

I have never met an almejiri that speaks English, even the ones in south deliberately speak Hausa , if you speak English to them they reply back in Hausa
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by DanArewaa: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
you're one of those bigot who come online to paint the north black... There's no where in kano... You will speak English to someone who understands and speak English for him to turn you down by speaking Hausa to you! Madam... Maybe the people you meet don't speak English or you just make up this stories to support your ipob brothers!
[/s]
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Dilijingsly(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:

For a start Go to sharada estate phase 3. Spend just 2days there.
If u stil come say i dey lie without doing what i just said. Thunder go strike u
I stay at Tsinyawa local government. all you said are true. i and my elder brothers say there. this guys are evil.
check my sig for music promotion

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by julioralph(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
BeerParlour:

Can you translate what they said for us?
I do not understand Hausa but the Gov was clearly trying to force the girl into Islam. (Several persons fluent in Hausa confirmed it on SM)

Not cool at all from Gandollars.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by DanArrewa: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
julioralph:

I do not understand Hausa but the Gov was clearly trying to force the girl into Islam. (Several persons fluent in Hausa confirmed it on SM)

Not cool at all from Gandollars.
another bigot! I don't understand Hausa but you think Gandollaar is trying to forcefully convert them to Islam...

Religion is the problem of Africa!! What's the difference between you and Bokoharam??
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by julioralph(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
another bigot! I don't understand Hausa but you think Gandollaar is trying to forcefully convert them to Islam...

Religion is the problem of Africa!! What's the difference between you and Bokoharam??
Calm down Oga.
The fact that you support Bokoharam doesn't give you the right to project your own hatred and bigotry onto others you know undecided

And yes, your own Hausa people confirmed, and even defended it on social media. tongue (No further mentions please wink )

3 Likes

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
If you know how Christians are rejected in kano (Sabongari) by the government you'll pity??
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by TheMohican(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
I'm from kano!! Presently in kano!! Why are you lying about Sharada estate in kano?? You think they're no kano state indigenes on Nairaland?? Gone are days when you Igbos will come online spreading propaganda and painting the north black undisputed!! We'll continue exposing all your lies against the north!!

Blame the Igbos as usual, aboki, the whole world knows that Northern Nigeria is backwards and undeveloped. As if you don't know that your NORTHERNER are the poorest people on Earth.

You might think that when I say you are the poorest people on Earth I exaggerate but look at this logical thought process;

1. Nigeria recently overtook India as the country with the poorest people on Earth.
2. Northern Nigeria accounts for 87% of the poorest people in Nigeria.

Evaluation

Northern Nigeria are the poorest people on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Amumaigwe: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEGx4uJcyEM

He is growing Islam: the fastest growing religion in the world, yet no righteous deeds, nor miracles nor virtues. After all, coercion intimidation and terrorism are all it takes.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by TheMohican(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
shut up!! You're a religious bigot!! The problem we have in this country is you Igbos staying in the north!! You'll come here hustling and living peacefully for years!! Na still una go dey come online to condemn the north instead of educating your brothers who've not been to the north... On how peaceful and accommodating northerners are!!

Free yourself from bigotry!!

The same Igbos that your people slaughtered in 2011, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1980, 1966. Bafua!!! Fucking mkpi
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by TheMohican(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
BeerParlour:

Muhammedian Zombie

What concerns IPOB with this thread and who told you the person you quoted is IPOB?

You Hausa people are full of hatred,
This is how El-Rufai's son insulted a Yoruba man for no reason thinking he's Igbo.

You're just proving that guy right.

The guy he insulted wasn't Yoruba, he was from akwaibom, get your facts right.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by ikbnice(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nowenuse:

Cruxgemmata is not lying!

I have a friend from Adamawa who is a Christian and grew up in Kano. She said she was forced to enroll with an Islamic name and wear hijab in the primary school she attended.

They would not enroll her with a Christian name.
The missionaries did that too in western Nigeria when baptism and even change of name to Christian names were mandated as a prerequisite for admission into schools and even health facilities
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by jumper524(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Go back and read. Its important.

So because u were born in kano, u have been to all the places in kano. Was the place u grew up mentioned as the places where such practice happens. If yes, tell us
go back and read what??
Aren't you guys tired of your hypocracy and lies??
Is this what Christianity teaches??

Christains forced to wear hijab in Kano my Goodness sake? Even zamfara the heartbeat of Sharia don't even do that, this how you go about peddling lies and falsehood.
Just know this .

The hate you give doest just Bleep your rival, it bleeps everyone.
Just cos we have fewer Muslims on this forum doesnt mean there aren't..
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by olamidedivotee: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
I'm from kano!! Presently in kano!! Why are you lying about Sharada estate in kano?? You think they're no kano state indigenes on Nairaland?? Gone are days when you Igbos will come online spreading propaganda and painting the north black undisputed!! We'll continue exposing all your lies against the north!!

You're sighted, let them know

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by sweetrace(f): 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
you're one of those bigot who come online to paint the north black... There's no where in kano... You will speak English to someone who understands and speak English for him to turn you down by speaking Hausa to you! Madam... Maybe the people you meet don't speak English or you just make up this stories to support your ipob brothers!

Oh please stop with this nonsense!!!! Ba turenchi is like the first expression one learns after general greetings. I learned to respond with ba Hausa. This was more common in Kano city. Those in the villages like Kiru where much more accommodating. If your first language is Hausa, how do you expect to experience this first hand? Please don’t call me a liar. I find that offensive.

2 Likes

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dilijingsly:

I stay at Tsinyawa local government. all you said are true. i and my elder brothers say there. this guys are evil.
check my sig for music promotion
Stop lying please! What the hell are you still doing in Tsanyawa. All schools in the North has dress code, going to such school means you have to abide by the rules and regulations. Please I want you to mention a street that you were forced to wear hijab. For the person mentioned Sharada Phase 3, I can say without mincing word that you're a lier who wants to call Kano bad name just to hang her.
What are you still doing in Kano?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
sweetrace:

Oh please stop with this nonsense!!!! Ba turenchi is like the first expression one learns after general greetings. I learned to respond with ba Hausa. This was more common in Kano city. Those in the villages like Kiru where much more accommodating. If your first language is Hausa, how do you expect to experience this first hand? Please don’t call me a liar. I find that offensive.
Are you saying that you have never communicated with any Hausa speaking person in Kano?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Bekool(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Thank you person. Am not here to disrespect people's land or paint them bad. Am telling you what i experience first hand and still experiencing. But they will say am lying..

I know more people can back me up

Am not painting anybody black and wicked. Just simply pointing out what happens in some places. Besides i didnt even say d whole of kano. I gave a specific location

Don't waste ur time replying that guy they are known hypocrites we have seen over the years how they have shown love to the igbos living in their land and northern christains by killing them in their thausands.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by amaham(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
From my experience, it's difficult to thrive in there north without speaking hausa. They look at you with disdain when you don't speak hausa.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
amaham:
From my experience, it's difficult to thrive in there north without speaking hausa. They look at you with disdain when you don't speak hausa.

It's all about PRIDE. Have you ever seen any American President speaking French with a French President even if he happens to visit France?!!!

It's all about PRIDE. The English have PRIDE in their language. You have to learn theirs. They don't care about yours. You have to speak their own language not the other way round.

An average Hausa man values his language. Doesn't take pride in speaking another man's language.

Most other tribes are very much ashamed of speaking their language.

And to this Fact is the reason why the Hausa BBC is a fore runner in Africa.
NO MATTER THE QUEENS ENGLISH A HAUSA MAN CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY, EVEN IF HE IS A PROFESSOR. HE WILL SPEAK HAUSA WHEN IN THE MIDST OF HIS HAUSA BROTHERS. It's not so with mostly other tribes they prefer English because of their INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
amaham:
Do you mean that all other tribes striving and making it big in the North are all speaking Hausa? Mu principal cannot speak Hausa uptill this moment. He has spent close to 40 years in Kano, most of my classmates during our secondary can't speak Hausa, most of them are Igbo. During my SS1, a corp member who was an Igbo by tribe was brought to teach us Chemistry, guess what! He brought tribalism to the class, he was using Igbo to communicate with the Igbos in our class, he explained using Igbo to them. Most of the class members including myself developed disdain towards him and the subject. I can go on and on. The buttom line is those of you that condemn North are doing so to frighten your brothers thereby preventing from coming to North to Hustle while you swim in affluence. I rest my case
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Judithdiva: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N2,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
Dm me �
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Dilijingsly(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
kogiguy:
Stop lying please! What the hell are you still doing in Tsanyawa. All schools in the North has dress code, going to such school means you have to abide by the rules and regulations. Please I want you to mention a street that you were forced to wear hijab. For the person mentioned Sharada Phase 3, I can say without mincing word that you're a lier who wants to call Kano bad name just to hang her.
What are you still doing in Kano?

As it stands now you can't go to school is tsanyawa without a hijab as a girl. am speaking with experience. so am not lying

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by salisy: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2020
sweetrace:

There is no way you cannot be called a liar, you are indeed a liar. I thought your first post was harmless, but i was wrong.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by modextus(m): 1:13am On Apr 20, 2020
BeerParlour:
[s][/s]

Go to hell with your Taqiyya
Lol. ( grin grin
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Ezemust: 3:44am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
shut up!! You're a religious bigot!! The problem we have in this country is you Igbos staying in the north!! You'll come here hustling and living peacefully for years!! Na still una go dey come online to condemn the north instead of educating your brothers who've not been to the north... On how peaceful and accommodating northerners are!!

Free yourself from bigotry!!
i live in the north at some point.there are parts in sokoto Were a christain can never be seen eating during muslim fast.in a broad daylight during fasting one can easly be lynch by some fandtic just by carrying a bottled water.the north have a problem man

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 7:09am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:

A lot of your amputee that fought for sharia are all over the south begging. What good has sharia done for them? Stop lying joor.

You are the ones spreading lies and its been exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Armaggedon: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It's all about PRIDE. Have you ever seen any American President speaking French with a French President even if he happens to visit France?!!!

It's all about PRIDE. The English have PRIDE in their language. You have to learn theirs. They don't care about yours. You have to speak their own language not the other way round.

An average Hausa man values his language. Doesn't take pride in speaking another man's language.

Most other tribes are very much ashamed of speaking their language.

And to this Fact is the reason why the Hausa BBC is a fore runner in Africa.
NO MATTER THE QUEENS ENGLISH A HAUSA MAN CAN SPEAK FLUENTLY, EVEN IF HE IS A PROFESSOR. HE WILL SPEAK HAUSA WHEN IN THE MIDST OF HIS HAUSA BROTHERS. It's not so with mostly other tribes they prefer English because of their INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
smh... I thought Igbos are the "proud and domineering" ones. I never knew you have pride.

To your post, I think it's very uncharitable for a stranger to suffer so much indignation on the account of not being able to speak your local language. You can express your pride by clearing the almajiris off the street. You can express your pride by getting married when you are mature and have a legitimate source of income. You should express your pride by having the number of children you can properly take care of. pls express pride by ridding your region of book haram, Iswap, Isis, bandits etc. Why can't you express your pride by ridding your region of such infamy as being the poorest people in the entire world. Also express pride by coming out of the bottom of every academic performance index in the country, not by being nasty to strangers. It's called xenophobia!
Having pride in ONLY your local language makes you handicapped in your role as a citizen of a multicultural country, talk more of giving you the needed sophisticated to face the challenges of the modern world. Even the Chinese have realized this.

You are being deceived that others are ashamed to speak language. well if you attain the heights of southerners in the corporate and academic world and still speak your language like they speak theirs, then you can express your pride.
For now, the core north is one massive, poverty ravaged, crisis ridden, illiterate and vulnerable region whose deficiencies are being made up for by the scam called one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2020
Dilijingsly:

As it stands now you can't go to school is tsanyawa without a hijab as a girl. am speaking with experience. so am not lying
I don't know what you're still doing there. I thought you said you're all forced to wear hijab in the street. As far as I am concern, that is the school dress code, and if you can't abide by the school dress code, then leave Kano State to a state where you can go to school without any rule. That even remind me, here on Nairaland, most of you Christians defended UI demonstration school for the same act, on the pretence that it's was the school rule
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
I don't know what you're still doing there. I thought you said you're all forced to wear hijab in the street. As far as I am concern, that is the school dress code, and if you can't abide by the school dress code, then leave Kano State to a state where you can go to school without any rule. That even remind me, here on Nairaland, most of you Christians defended UI demonstration school for the same act, on the pretence that it's was the school rule

How many times have you ever heard of religious uprising in the south? None.

But in the core north, it's their way of life. If you are tired of staying together with infidels, separate and form your own country!

Must you dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
The buttom line is those of you that condemn North are doing so to frighten your brothers thereby preventing from coming to North to Hustle while you swim in affluence. I rest my case

Why can't your almajiri hustle and swim in this affluence?

Why are they here doing mai ruwa, mai shayi, mai guard, mai beggar, mai everything.

North is hardly habitable, we are just managing you people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!!!! : Fuel To Sell At N57/litre ? / The Origin Of Ogwashi-uku,anioma And The Rest Of Delta Igbo / Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.