Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. (11323 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Of Kano Looks Dapper In Military Uniform (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

How many times have you ever heard of religious uprising in the south? None.

But in the core north, it's their way of life. If you are tired of staying together with infidels, separate and form your own country!

Must you dip the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean?
We have always been advocating for that. Your people were given quit notice, but you refused to pack.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
We have always been advocating for that. Your people were given quit notice, but you refused to pack.

When has that ever happened? Who is leading the cause? You know of Nnamdi Kanu right?
Who is your leader advocate?

The quit notice, which you chickened out of. BTW who are "WE". Was southern Kaduna among, Benue, taraba, plateau etc.

The christians and minorities among you are already tired of you.

3 Likes

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Why can't your almajiri hustle and swim in this affluence?

Why are they here doing mai ruwa, mai shayi, mai guard, mai beggar, mai everything.

North is hardly habitable, we are just managing you people.
Please stop managing us, kindly go back to your land of honey and milk. I wanted answering in a civil manner, but with your utterances, I will give it to you back to back. Another quit notice is coming after this pandemic, I hope your people will stick to it and move out of the North
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Please stop managing us, kindly go back to your land of honey and milk. I wanted answering in a civil manner, but with your utterances, I will give it to you back to back. Another quit notice is coming after this pandemic, I hope your people will stick to it and move out of the North

Have a look at chad and Niger. That is how your new country will look like.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:

I will like to see how happy you will be, having someone as Buhari as the president of your Core north. With Fulani herdsmen as national army.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

When has that ever happened? Who is leading the cause? You know of Nnamdi Kanu right?
Who is your leader advocate?

The quit notice, which you chickened out of. BTW who are "WE". Was southern Kaduna among, Benue, taraba, plateau etc.

The christians and minorities among you are already tired of you.

Who chickened out, I hope you know that it was your Igbo people that came to Kano to beg our Governor for mercy. The thread is still on Nairaland.
Just one quit notice that was given to you, all your people started vibrating like Lamdi Cownu........please don't allow me talk much, I might not reply you again. As for the christain part of the North, they are allowed to worship in their places. my brother served in Abia state, guess what! He couldn't pray anywhere, no mosque. Even in the house other corp members looked at him with disdain. The only people that understood him were the Yorubas. Tell them to join you if they so wish!
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Have a look at chad and Niger. That is how your new country will look like.
Thank you, pack your things to the land of honey that you have built
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 8:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

I will like to see how happy you will be, having someone as Buhari as the president of your Core north. With Fulani herdsmen as national army.
I swear by Allah, I would be the happiest person on the planet Earth. Don't develope our state again, thank you
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Thank you, pack your things to the land of honey that you have built

See your wuru wuru thinking, they will pack but you will still be receiving monthly allowances from their oil wells.

If don't know what is hunger, go and learn from your neighbours... Chad and Niger.

Tell your senators, HoR members to begin a diplomatic process of dissolution of the country. Don't be a coward.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

See your wuru wuru thinking, they will pack but you will still be receiving monthly allowances from their oil wells.

If don't know what is hunger, go and learn from your neighbours... Chad and Niger.

Tell your senators, HoR members to begin a diplomatic process of dissolution of the country. Don't be a coward.
How many oil wells do you have in the land of the landlock east? Nyamiri boy without common sense
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Who chickened out, I hope you know that it was your Igbo people that came to Kano to beg our Governor for mercy. The thread is still on Nairaland.
Just one quit notice that was given to you, all your people started vibrating like Lamdi Cownu........please don't allow me talk much, I might not reply you again. As for the christain part of the North, they are allowed to worship in their places. my brother served in Abia state, guess what! He couldn't pray anywhere, no mosque. Even in the house other corp members looked at him with disdain. The only people that understood him were the Yorubas. Tell them to join you if they so wish!

Keep typing jargons... Your leaders know better that you were about to plung your region into turmoil then.

Taraba, Plateau, Benue etc they are all waiting for you.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Keep typing jargons... Your leaders know better that you were about to plung your region into turmoil then.

Taraba, Plateau, Benue etc they are all waiting for you.
was it my leader that came to Kano state to beg? my friend shift joor.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
How many oil well do you have in the east? Nyamiri without sense

None, just do what I said first... You are now concerned about where there is oil... Fulani thief.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
was it my leader that came to Kano state to beg? my friend shift joor.

Keep twisting the arguement... They came to beg, they came to beg... What has happened since that time... Has ipob backed down?

If you are tired of the country, start a diplomatic dissolution!
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

None, just do what I said first... You are now concerned about where there is oil... Fulani thief.
was I the one that started talking of oil well? My friend, tell your people to leave the inhabitable north. It is inhabitable , but you still left your landlocked region to the north! Your mumu never do
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
was I the one that started talking of oil well? My friend, tell your people to leave the inhabitable north. It is inhabitable , but you still left your landlocked region to the north! Your mumu never do

Then you fixed your eyes on where the oil was coming from. Right?

#Start a diplomatic dissolution.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Keep twisting the arguement... They came to beg, they came to beg... What has happened since that time... Has ipob backed down?
Did they came begging or not? iPod should try and touch anything that belong to the north again, I promise you, we would give it to you back to back. Tell me, where do you leave?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Then you fixed your eyes on where the oil was coming from. Right?

#Start a diplomatic dissolution.
So what has your so called senators, Reps and Top politicians been doing?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:19am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Did they came begging or not? iPod should try and touch anything that belong to the north again, I promise you, we would give it to you back to back. Tell me, where do you leave?

Your strength is only seen in mob, rioting and disorder.

Ipob didn't attack any body, but was just campaigning heavily for Biafra. Then your ragtag mob got frightened and started issuing threats.

Ipob is a non armed group

You should be grateful that ipob has not decided to respond to your madness or else you will run to futa jalon.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
So what has your so called senators, Reps and Top politicians been doing?

So you now wait for our senators to start before you follow. By the time it starts, you won't know what hit you.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:

With all your education, you still lie like this?

The army went to kill NK, and that's why things subsided. If not, we would have been in different countries now. But it ain't over.

Just prepare yourself to stay in your beloved core north country...

And to do it without fight too.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Your strength is only seen in mob, rioting and disorder.

Ipob didn't attack any body, but was just campaigning heavily for Biafra. Then your ragtag mob got frightened and started issuing threats.

Ipob is a non armed group

You should be grateful that ipob has not decided to respond to your madness or else you will run to futa jalon.
Dangote truck burnt was done by who?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
here in kano Christians do willingly convert to Islam... Even the Igbos!!

When ever they want to convert in large numbers... They use to go the mosque to convert which is done openly after Friday prayers, For people to pray for them!!

Now you're using the video for propaganda!

Free your self from bigotry!!
hmmmm
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Even in the house other corp members looked at him with disdain. The only people that understood him were the Yorubas. Tell them to join you if they so wish!

Aboki don learn politricks too. So Yoruba are now friends suddenly... call them friends when it suits you and kill them again at any other time.

The claws of their Amotekun is set and waiting... Jus cross west ward and regret your life.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm not answering any Ipod member again, a sensible easterner who is living in Kano can chat me up. As I said earlier, I have so may Igbo friends, my first ever girlfriend is an Igbo lady, and we still talk uptill this moment. I had logical argument with sensible people from the south East. So any Ipod member quoting me won't get a reply again. thank you
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
Dangote truck burnt was done by who?

Where did u pull this lie from again?
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
sweetrace:

Oh please stop with this nonsense!!!! Ba turenchi is like the first expression one learns after general greetings. I learned to respond with ba Hausa. This was more common in Kano city. Those in the villages like Kiru where much more accommodating. If your first language is Hausa, how do you expect to experience this first hand? Please don’t call me a liar. I find that offensive.
when an idiot keep replying you,just ignore.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by NaMeAboki: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Do me a favour and go to that location i told you. At least i wasnt hiding the location from you or anyone.

Incase u missed it. SHARADA ESTATE PHASE 3.

I have got more locations for you. Lets start with that one.

Dude, I am born and bred in Kano and will tell you that somebody sold you big lie and you bought it heavily.

I can categorically tell you that there is nowhere in Kano where any christian is forced to wear Hijab or compelled to speak Hausa; however, there are increasing incidences where many of them willingly adopt the dress code e.g. because of the respect it often attracts to its wearer or out of the need to do in Rome as the Romans do - pls stop the falsehood.

@TOPIC:
Conversion from one religion to another (Christianity - Islam and vice versa) is an ongoing process throughout Nigeria.
What is wrong with a governor accepting an invitation to preside over the conversion of one person; how does that translate to the Islamisation of that state (when in fact Muslims are already by far the majority in that state); was the young lady under any duress or compulsion to convert?

OP should have instead turned his attention to governor Wike who openly and unconstitutionally declared Rivers state a Christian state and allegedly demolished a Mosque/Muslim praying ground in the capital - as a declaration of his hostility towards Islam/Muslims.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2020
kogiguy:
I'm not answering any Ipod member again, a sensible easterner who is living in Kano can chat me up. As I said earlier, I have so may Igbo friends, my first ever girlfriend is an Igbo lady, and we still talk uptill this moment. I had logical argument with sensible people from the south East. So any Ipod member quoting me won't get a reply again. thank you

Blah blah blah.

No be only you ooo... My first girlfriend was a Fulani too... It has been my childhood wish to marry a Fulani and I pray it still comes to pass.

Calm down joor.

If what is separating us is more than what's bonding us together. I suggest we split peacefully.

If a well educated guy like you can't discuss with out sentiments and lies even on a faceless forum, then I fear for our future together.

BTW am not an IPOB.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by kogiguy(m): 9:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Where did u pull this lie from again?
Ordinary Google search would have saved you from this embarrassment.
Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by Supan(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2020
NaMeAboki:

OP should have instead turned his attention to governor Wike who openly and unconstitutionally declared Rivers state a Christian state and allegedly demolished a Mosque/Muslim praying ground in the capital - as a declaration of his hostility towards Islam/Muslims.

Sometimes in 1999, Sharia was declared in some northern states and it has remain so till date even with its consequences. Hisbah corp, Sharia etc was never in the Nigerian constitution.

Is that how to convert peacefully. That's terrorism!

Your hypocrisy is stinking.

1 Like

Re: Christians See How Gov. Ganduje Of Kano State Is Islamizing Christians In Kano. by HopeSpencer: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
he's an ipob member!! You people can lie out of nothing to paint others black!! Igbos!

Please, what is the video? I saw ganduje speaking to a girl in hijab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault / Youwin Nigeria: Is It Real ? / Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.