Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG (113255 Views)

Godwin Akwaji Dies Of Suspected Coronavirus Disease / Sule Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Nasarawa / Where Seized Maxokada And Gokada Bikes Are Kept By LASG - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
tot:

Ah right. Read novels / ebooks maybe? Just try to find something you enjoy doing that can be done indoors. This won't last forever so better to maximize it.

Maybe I'll try books again. Last year i determined to read the bible through. So i started December to read 10 chapters daily. Due to work, i started lagging behind. Once federal lockdown started, i started reading aggressively to beat the lost time. I did. I finsihed the bible last two fridays. So it's not like i don't read but you know when you've had enough and you are literally tired of everything.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
pusssasy don dey hungry you?

Partly, i need company too.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by IYANGBALI: 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
klbakare:

Partly, i need company too.
invite your babe now or beg your landlady to help you grin grin
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
invite your babe now or beg your landlady to help you grin grin
There are girls here, they want me to dig them. But am a child of God. grin
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
klbakare:

There are girls here, they want me to dig them. But am a child of God. grin
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Make i hear word jo
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by klbakare(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
IYANGBALI:
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiin. Make i hear word jo
r

Ooiiiiinnn. I have quit anyhow freaky freaky.
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by tot(f): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
klbakare:

Maybe I'll try books again. Last year i determined to read the bible through. So i started December to read 10 chapters daily. Due to work, i started lagging behind. Once federal lockdown started, i started reading aggressively to beat the lost time. I did. I finsihed the bible last two fridays. So it's not like i don't read but you know when you've had enough and you are literally tired of everything.

Wow, you've really tried. I think I understand your tiredness now, you have done all there is to do cheesy
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by Babalawo2020: 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Beremx:
On the other hand, he had a good reason, in a case where the doctors will give him all the attention and abandon others nko? I think he was right
Who made it underfunded after he stopped the ministry of health from buying equipment..
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by luluosas(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Las las, the secrecy became opendential when he died. Indeed, pride goeth before a fall
Re: How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG by 2lola: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

Separate wing indeed ? Do you know the place ? They obviously put him in one of their VVIP wards ...the law was clear that no private hospital should keep COVID patients ...ask yourself what a hospital that specializes in cardiology was doing keeping a patient with a very contagious chimeric virus that is dangerous to people with co-morbidities like heart disease which are what 90 percents of the patients First cardiology come in with ...the hospital was reckless , the state govt was reckless And even the NCDC has said they where not carried along and you are here saying Nonsense like the typical everything goes Nigerian you are

Typical everything Nigerian is what you are displaying the NCDC were not carried along was bad fine, but the state CfH said the hospital was allowed to treat Covid 19 yet you are saying another thing. Typical Nigeria wired only to just criticise even with fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.