Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? (339 Views)

If You Can Provide This Evidence, I Will Accept That Humans Were Created. / Is This Evidence For The Genesis 1 Gap Theory? / Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
I was going through the thread currently on front page about the Nigerian priest who was facing racist abuse in Germany here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5801887/priest-patrick-asomugha-leaves-german
Local public broadcaster SWR reported in July last year that parents were overheard saying: "I won't let my child be baptized by a black man."
"I'm not taking anything from those dirty black hands," one parishioner is reported to have said as Asomugha held communion.

when I got to the above extract/quote, it occurred to me that these same western nations pushing for animal right and like to call blacks animals are same people now discriminating against black. I don't know if anyone else sees the impossible contradict or paradox in it?
To me this is proof the devil is behind racism.
Re: Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? by helinues: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I was going through the thread currently on front page about the Nigerian priest who was facing racist abuse in Germany here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5801887/priest-patrick-asomugha-leaves-german

when I got to the above extract/quote, it occurred to me that these same western nations pushing for animal right and like to call blacks animals are same people now discriminating against black. I don't know if anyone else sees the impossible contradict or paradox in it?
To me this is proof the devil is behind racism.

How are the African leaders treating their citizens?

Is that not racism?

1 Like

Re: Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? by CodeTemplar: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:

How are the African leaders treating their citizens?
Is that not racism?
That's demonically inspired too.

(1) (Reply)

Repent, We Are In The Last Days / God Answers Prayers!!!!! / Odumeje: Watch Video Of 'liquid Metal' Doing 'smackdown' In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.