Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? (1704 Views)

Isnt This Evidence That Racism Is Of The Devil? / Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2018

Talking About Last Minute Repentance and Last Minute Lose...

You Here That, Somebody Who Has Been A Terrible Person Most Of His life, Killing People, using Them For Ritual Or Selling Their Part but At The Point Of Death Repents And Is Accepted into Heaven.

And Then Another Person Who Has Been Very Devoted To the Christian Faith all His Life but suddenly Gets into An issue With Someone where He Refuses To Forgive and Then He Suddenly Dies and Is Sent To Hell For Not Forgiving someone.

This Is Highly Unreasonable! A Murderer Makes Heaven At A Split Second (what Reward Does He Recieve in Heaven) But A faithful Man Misses Heaven At A Split Second (what Happens To All His Life Struggles?)

I Need Answers

2 Likes

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by friendlyadvice: 12:03pm On May 29, 2018
ask your father

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2018
Also The Teaching That Women Should Not Wear Trousers. On What Grounds? Why Is It Wrong For Women To Wear Trousers... If Trousers Belong To Men then Point Out One Man In The Bible Who Wears trousers

Lefulefu

Lalas247

HighQueen

Donstan18

UDUj

Ladyhippolyta88

Donpiiko

Makydebbie

Cadec007

At Least You Guys Should Contribute To Something Other Than Romancing Ukwu grin

2 Likes

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:11pm On May 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:
ask your father

Come Again, you Say What
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
It is not wrong for a woman to wear trousers, it shouldn't be too figure hugging in my opinion, because the Bible says men shouldn't wear women's clothing and vice versa, we don't want to be seduced anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Here That, Somebody Who Has Been A Terrible Person Most Of His life, Killing People, using Them For Ritual Or Selling Their Part but At The Point Of Death Repents And Is Accepted into Heaven.

And Then Another Person Who Has Been Very Devoted To the Christian Faith all His Life but suddenly Gets into An issue With Someone where He Refuses To Forgive and Then He Suddenly Dies and Is Sent To Hell For Not Forgiving someone.

This Is Highly Unreasonable! A Murderer Makes Heaven At A Split Second (what Reward Does He Recieve in Heaven) But A faithful Man Misses Heaven At A Split Second (what Happens To All His Life Struggles?)

I Need Answers
from my research GOD does not judge us immediately after death....... That's no1............let's banter on that first
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Bluehaven(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2018
WHAT SHOULD MAKE YOU LOSE FOCUS?
You've been good all along, but all of a sudden you changed to be bad...what would you expect?!
In life, we don't remember the good things someone does the instant he goes to "villain-mode". And don't forget we are made in the image and likeness of God.
What do you expect from God?!

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
from my research GOD does not judge us immediately after death....... That's no1............let's banter on that first

Thats True But Churches Will Teach You That Anyone Who has Gone To Hell Is Gone Forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
It is not wrong for a woman to wear trousers, it shouldn't be too figure hugging in my opinion, because the Bible says men shouldn't wear women's clothing and vice versa, we don't want to be seduced anyhow.

Hope You Know That Men Wearing Tight Jean Can Be seducin to Some Women who Fancy Men With Ass
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats True But Churches Will Teach You That Anyone Who has Gone To Hell Is Gone Forever
Nobody has gone to hell oga, goan change church.
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2018
Bluehaven:
WHAT SHOULD MAKE YOU LOSE FOCUS?
You've been good all along, but all of a sudden you changed to be bad...what would you expect?!
In life, we don't remember the good things someone does the instant he goes to "villain-mode". And don't forget we are made in the image and likeness of God.
What do you expect from God?!

I'm Talking About Unforgiveness here. Its Not Like The Person Became A Killer Or Fornicator
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:28pm On May 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Nobody has gone to hell oga, goan change church.

shocked

Interesting!

How Did You Know This

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
dem abraham,esau,jacob and even jesus..all of them na skirt dem wear so any religious leader wey dey yarn dat women should not wear trouser dey yarn their own.what they should be complaining about is wrong dressing among ladies in church.some girls go wear jogging attires..tights and all they go church.some even wear bumshort to church while some married women go wear transparent blouse and wrapper and u will be seeing their bra and pant...inside church ooo shocked.woman go dress like person wey dey go club but na church she dey go.u can still wear trouser as a lady and be decent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

I Need Answers

The religion that pleases God our father as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:34pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

the same religious leaders would not explain that hell actually means grave and that when one dies he would be forgotten here on earth but not in heaven.
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:
dem abraham,esau,jacob and even jesus..all of them na skirt dem wear so any religious leader wey dey yarn dat women should not wear trouser dey yarn their own.what they should be complaining about is wrong dressing among ladies in church.some girls go wear jogging attires..tights and all they go church.some even wear bumshort to church while some married women go wear transparent blouse and wrapper and u will be seeing their bra and pant...inside church ooo shocked.woman go dress like person wey dey go club but na church she dey go.u can still wear trouser as a lady and be decent.
right bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
the same religious leaders would not explain that hell actually means grave and that when one dies he would be forgotten here on earth but not in heaven.

The Problem Is That, the Bible Has Been Interpretted in Various Ways To Cause Enough Confusion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

I Need Answers

Ur answer is in the parable of math20v9...i.e if u are Christian and not just a a Bible antagonist...there scripture for all our mind bugging questions

If Jesus can say that some prostitutes will make it to heaven and some teachers of the word binding and casting out demons in his name won't,It means that God sees the heart only.

1 Like

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Bluehaven(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Talking About Unforgiveness here. Its Not Like The Person Became A Killer Or Fornicator
That's more reason why the person shouldn't be allowed entrance to heaven (forget it, I'm not judging...I'm only calling a spade a spade). It's written, "forgive 70 times 7 times in a day."
And there's the person not forgiven at the last minute.
Kilo expect?!

2 Likes

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2018
wildimagination:

Ur answer is in the parable of math20v9...i.e if u are Christian and not just a a Bible antagonist...there scripture for all our mind bugging questions

If Jesus can say that some prostitutes will make it to heaven and some teachers of the word binding and casting out demons in his name won't,It means that God sees the heart only.

The Point You Mentioned Is Another Big Issue, considering how The Bible Stresses On Lifestyle
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

The Problem Is That, the Bible Has Been Interpretted in Various Ways To Cause Enough Confusion
abi!!!!!! Even the bible said it would be interpreted to suite human desires
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2018
Bluehaven:

That's more reason why the person shouldn't be allowed entrance to heaven (forget it, I'm not judging...I'm only calling a spade a spade). It's written, "forgive 70 times 7 times in a day."
And there's the person not forgiven at the last minute.
Kilo expect?!

So What About The Killer That Makes Heaven In The last Minute. What Will Be His Heavenly Reward
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
abi!!!!!! Even the bible said it would be interpreted to suite human desires

And That Explains Why Pastors Ask Members To Do Ridiculous things and They Do Without Thinking. Because They Are Ignorant And Foolish and Have Refused To Study Their Bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 29, 2018
I have never heard of this before now.
IamPlato:

Hope You Know That Men Wearing Tight Jean Can Be seducin to Some Women who Fancy Men With Ass
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
right bro!
sometime last year on a sunday both me and my brother after service we make stop for market make we buy small thing carry go house.as i wan comot for car na im call my attention to three ladies walking towards our direction.they were returning frm church no doubt cos the 3 of them were clutching bible.but then the way they were dressed u will think na club dem dey go.they were wearing micro mini with a slit on the side that u will almost be seeing their underwear.plus dem come wear those extra long high heels wey ashawo or strippers dey wear with their faces all heavily painted like masqurade.for their mind they were sexy but if u see dem dat day they were looking like hookers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

And That Explains Why Pastors Ask Members To Do Ridiculous things and They Do Without Thinking. Because They Are Ignorant And Foolish and Have Refused To Study Their Bible
exactly!!!!! Back in school our principal always hammered on the need not to be reliant on only what one is taught in class...... "Make your own research who knows your teacher might be wrong".......... The same can be said of religion pple shouldn't rely on what fellow humans are saying about heavenly things when the actual 'manual' is there to get Intel from.......... And do you know that these religious leaders compounded peoples understanding of the bible by distributing complicated and corrupted copies?
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Bluehaven(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

So What About The Killer That Makes Heaven In The last Minute. What Will Be His Heavenly Reward
His reward would surely be heavingly, because his repenting from his sins went into his consciousness.
Did he predict the "last minute"?
Nay!
He chose to look up to God when he got conscious of his inept attitude.
It's not that God entered him at that very instance to turn a new leaf.
It's 'almost' like a matter of "Let your YES be YES and NO be NO."
Answering your question again, his reward, of course, would be heavingly and no different from other heavingly beings'.
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

sometime last year on a sunday both me and my brother after service we make stop for market make we buy small thing carry go house.as i wan comot for car na im call my attention to three ladies walking towards our direction.they were returning frm church no doubt cos the 3 of them were clutching bible.but then the way they were dressed u will think na club dem dey go.they were wearing micro mini with a slit on the side that u will almost be seeing their underwear.plus dem come wear those extra long high heels wey ashawo or strippers dey wear with their faces all heavily painted like masqurade.for their mind they were sexy but if u see dem dat day they were looking like hookers.
that's how they parade their bodies......I am sure if you had called one of them and asked what she learnt in church she would be unable to
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2018
Cadec007:
exactly!!!!! Back in school our principal always hammered on the need not to be reliant on only what one is taught in class...... "Make your own research who knows your teacher might be wrong".......... The same can be said of religion pple shouldn't rely on what fellow humans are saying about heavenly things when the actual 'manual' is there to get Intel from.......... And do you know that these religious leaders compounded peoples understanding of the bible by distributing complicated and corrupted copies?
i Hear JW have Their Own Bible Which Is Adulterated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by Cadec007(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:
i Hear JW have Their Own Bible Which Is Adulterated
I heard too but have you made research to find out if its true?
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

True!

The Problem Is That Different Churches Have Their Dress Codes. Anybody Who Is Not Satisfied With The Dress Code Of a Church Will Quickly Go And Open His Own Church and Create Doctrines... Pastors Have Put Church Doctrines Above Bible Doctrines
Re: Isnt This A Ridiculous Teaching In Christianity? by IamPlato(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2018
lefulefu:

HAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? / Who Can Explain These Verses From Paul In His Letters To The Phillipians? / Holy Spirit turns Samson to Killing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.