Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

God Answers Prayers!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Answers Prayers!!!!! (341 Views)

God Answers Prayers / If God Answers Prayers, Why Is Nigeria This Bad In 2021 Despite All The Prayers? / Worry Never Changes Anything, Prayer Does. God Answers Prayer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
My God answers prayers 2x
My God you answer prayers
Only Jesus answers prayers.

The God of Adeboye
Answers prayers
The God of Oyedepo
Answers prayers
The God of Elijah answers prayers

Psalm 50:15 " And call upon me in the day of trouble; I'll deliver thee and thou shalt glorify me."

Be glorified. 4x
Be glorified in the Heavens
Be glorified in the Earth
Be glorified in this temple ( my body)
Jeeee eee sus, Jeeee eee sus ....
Be thou glorified.

Thank you Lord.

1 Like

Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by naijaboy756: 8:54pm On May 11, 2020
In the case that you have prayed and prayed and prayed for years yet no breakthrough
Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
Many Christians dont know the power they have in Jesus. There is no power in heaven or on earth, whether gods, goddesses, lords, powers etc that can withstand the believer of Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
naijaboy756:
In the case that you have prayed and prayed and prayed for years yet no breakthrough
are you sure you are asking in the will of the father?
Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by naijaboy756: 9:02pm On May 11, 2020
solite3:
are you sure you are asking in the will of the father?
how do I know that?

Have had several prophecies from different sources but the opposite keeps happening
Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by ThothHermes: 9:05pm On May 11, 2020
naijaboy756:
how do I know that?

Have had several prophecies from different sources but the opposite keeps happening
Listen to "Why prophecies fail" by Apostle Joshua Selman.

1 Like

Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2020
solite3:
Many Christians dont know the power they have in Jesus. There is no power in heaven or on earth, whether gods, goddesses, lords, powers etc that can withstand the believer of Jesus.

Yeah sure.
Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 11, 2020
naijaboy756:

For years? Have you checked to see if you're praying amiss or not.?

Have you tried fasting? Jesus says, some things will not go away except by fasting and prayers.

Finally...when you pray, what do you do afterwards? Do you do you just sit and fold your arms waiting? See what the bible says in Colossians 4:2. "Continue in prayer and watch in the same with thanksgiving"

I discovered this verse some years ago. I was asking this same question you asked. I have prayed and prayed and wanted to give up. So I picked up my bible and just opened exactly to this passage Colossians 4:2. I began thanking God even before the answers manifested and God did it.
Also pray with the word by reminding God of His promises for you using His own words. God never slacks concerning His words. He answers prayers. Just go ahead and thank Him for He has done it.

Shalom. smiley
Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
naijaboy756:
how do I know that?

my brother forget prophecies from different sources, what did God tell you? Jeremiah 29 vs 11
Dont you know God can speak to you? God is your father and He has the original blue print of your life.
If you have being asking without receiving answer then ask him what he want you to do.
Lastly, you should know that the earth is a battle field, start using your authority in Christ to put things right in the realm of the spirit, the Holy Ghost is given for this purpose.

First of all, are you born again? If you are not, Receive Jesus as your saviour and Lord, get to a bible believing church that can teach you how to grow.
But if you are already saved, back to what I said earlier, you have the Holy Ghost but you need to walk by faith in obedience to the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Ask God to show great and mighty things he has for you.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Ask him to help you overcome anything that is hindering you to fulfill the plans and purposes the father has for you.
It might just be some bad habits, or perhaps external forces.

Also think and give thanks always, it opens doors, when Jesus was about breaking break for thousands of people using few fishes He gave thamks, living us an example to understand the Father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 2:32am On May 12, 2020
solite3:
my brother forget prophecies from different sources, what did God tell you? Jeremiah 29 vs 11
Dont you know God can speak to you? God is your father and He has the original blue print of your life.
If you have being asking without receiving answer then ask him what he want you to do.
Lastly, you should know that the earth is a battle field, start using your authority in Christ to put things right in the realm of the spirit, the Holy Ghost is given for this purpose.

First of all, are you born again? If you are not, Receive Jesus as your saviour and Lord, get to a bible believing church that can teach you how to grow.
But if you are already saved, back to what I said earlier, you have the Holy Ghost but you need to walk by faith in obedience to the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Ask God to show great and mighty things he has for you.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Ask him to help you overcome anything that is hindering you to fulfill the plans and purposes the father has for you.
It just be some bad habits, or perhaps external forces.

Also think and give thanks always, it opens doors, when Jesus was about breaking break for thousands of people using few fishes He gave thamks, living us an example to understand the Father.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: God Answers Prayers!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 13, 2020
My God answers prayers 2x
My God you answer prayers

The God of Adeboye
Answers prayers
The God of Oyedepo
Answers prayers
The God of Elijah answers prayers

IGWE

Only you are God
Igwe igwe
Only you are God
Igwe igwe.

There is power in your name
Jesus Jesus
There is power
Jesus Jesus

There is favor in your name
Jesus Jesus
2x

There is healing in your name
Jesus Jesus
2x

There is protection in your name
Jesus Jesus
2x

There is blessing in your name
Jesus Jesus
2x

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Language Of The Recreated Man - Christiangospel Tv / How Often Do You Use God's Word In Prayer? / Something You Need To Know About The Politics And What Is Currently Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.