Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. (977 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 19, 2020
"The return journey to normalcy has started", Pastor Adeboye prophesied an end to Covid-19 in Nigeria and Africa.

He said this during his sermon, this morning, titled, Joy Cometh, streamed via RCCG's Dove TV both on pay TV and YouTube channel.

He also advised anyone travelling in the next two months to suspend their travels so as not to have a relapse of the coronary virus disease in Nigeria.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8A9yx3Fssw

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2020
This is not a prophecy.

Surely, COVID19 has come and will vanish like other pandemics came and gone.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is not a prophecy.

Surely, COVID19 has come and will vanish like other pandemics came and gone.

Surely, no one knows when it will end as the pandemic is raging, but he just informed us that it will end soon. But it's Ok, if you say so.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

Ok, if you say so.
You too can say so, likewise anybody.
It is a common knowledge
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You too can say so, likewise anybody.
It is a common knowledge

I can't say so because I don't know when it will end. You can see as the numbers of new cases are rising daily.
And if you can say so, why haven't you said it since?

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Ninethmare: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

I can't say so because I don't know. And if you can say so, why haven't you said it since?
oh sorry. Perhaps I know it will end soon cos I dwell in the world of knowledge.

I have said so earlier before now, likewise many people that COVID19 will soon come to an end.

You pastor could have shown his prophetic call by telling us how soon is the soon, that is the precise time it will end.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by TheSourcerer: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
oh sorry. Perhaps I know it will end soon cos I dwell in the world of knowledge.

I have said so earlier before now, likewise many people that COVID19 will soon come to an end.

You pastor could have shown his prophetic call by telling us how soon is the soon, that is the precise time it will end.
don't mind all these money mongering pastors that cannot common heal one covid-19 victim

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by TheSourcerer: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2020
This Man Adeboye should shut up and let scientists do what they should .
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:

For us his children, he told us. If you want to know, watch the beginning of his preaching in the link I attached. Thanks
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

For us his children, he told us. If you want to know, watch the beginning of his preaching in the link I attached. Thanks
There is no need doing that.

The onus lies on you to tell us specifically what he said.
My data isn’t for streaming anything online

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by ojun50(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
There is no need doing that.

The onus lies on you to tell us specifically what he said.
My data isn’t for streaming anything online

The onus is not on me o! Sister. The onus is on you to seek knowledge since you're knowledgeable enough as you said.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Buliwyf: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2020
Baba don hear say some drugs don dey show promise and countries have started opening up so he is just making another prophecy after the fact.

Baba the scammer. cheesy cheesy
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Millenniumlady(f): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
Amenoooooo

Meanwhile

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

The onus is not on me o! Sister. The onus is on you to seek knowledge since you're knowledgeable enough as you said.
Nairaland is a forum where news and info are posted.
As a poster, OP, of a thread, the onus lies on you to post the details of your news backup up with link(s) and source(s) here, not leading us elsewhere.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by OtemAtum: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
Soon could be in the next 2000 years sha, same way our fictitious Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ's 'coming soon' has spanned about 2000 years already grin

Anyway sha, we all expect the COVID-19 to please leave our world soon, so this is not a prophecy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Theta1: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:
"The return journey to normalcy has started", Pastor Adeboye prophesied an end to Covid-19 in Nigeria and Africa.

He said this during his sermon, this morning, titled, Joy Cometh, streamed via RCCG's Dove TV both on pay TV and YouTube channel.

He also advised anyone travelling in the next two months to suspend their travels so as not to have a relapse of the coronary virus disease in Nigeria.

Watch below:

Did he say a month or one more Sunday?
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Georgry(m): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2020
How soon is the soon na? Everyone should please respect themselves, I'm home hungry and you're saying very soon, like month end? Next month? Next year? Hiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by bisi16(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
“Soon” is not a prophecy. Be specific and cast yourself.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Filosofa: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
The soon will be in two weeks time

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Nairaland is a forum where news and info are posted.
As a poster, OP, of a thread, the onus lies on you to post the details of your news backup up with link(s) and source(s) here, not leading us elsewhere.

Sister, why are you confusing yourself? I put up a post and a link/source to verify my post, you're forming knowledgeable and as I believe you're knowledgeable as you said, I asked that you seek knowledge by checking the link, you said your data isn't for that and now you're asking for link/source again? Haba!

Anyway, this is another link o! Seek knowledge. Shalom!

https://twitter.com/Hargbo1/status/1251810909976133632?s=19
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
Soon could be in the next 2000 years sha, same way our fictitious Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ's 'coming soon' has spanned about 2000 years already grin

Anyway sha, we all expect the COVID-19 to please leave our world soon, so this is not a prophecy.

He said he will be coming on air one more time, after which it will be that we return to normal sunday worships in our parishes, and he also advised people not to travel in the next two months. So in essence, the lockdown will end next week while Covid-19 will be defeated in Nigeria by June.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Amotolongbo(f): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

Sister, why are you confusing yourself? I put up a post and a link/source to verify my post, you're forming knowledgeable and as I believe you're knowledgeable as you said, I asked that you seek knowledge by checking the link, you said your data isn't for that and now you're asking for link/source again? Haba!

Anyway, this is another link o! Seek knowledge. Shalom!

https://twitter.com/Hargbo1/status/1251810909976133632?s=19
stop getting yourself confused.
Be calm.

You posted a news and told us that there is a hidden info to the children. That means it is not meant majority for us who aren’t his children. If the message is for us, you will post it here.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by OtemAtum: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

He said he will be coming on air one more time, after which it will be that we return to normal sunday worships in our parishes, and he also advised people not to travel in the next two months. So in essence, the lockdown will end next week while Covid-19 will be defeated in Nigeria by June.
We can only watch and see, but whether it ends June or after, we still know that it's mere guesswork. Everybody could guess right at least once in a lifetime.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by christipikz: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Keep quiet, covid 19 is ending soon..Is not a prophecy..
Iamdemola:

Watch below:

Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Buliwyf: 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

Lol. This is nonsense. The lockdown is actually ending by that time. Everyone knows this. Also he is close to Osinbajo and have first hand info on what's going there.

We all hope the Corona virus is gone from Nigeria before June. But if it doesn't go by June you followers will still twist it. Na guesswork Baba dey do.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Iamdemola:

Surely, no one knows when it will end as the pandemic is raging, but he just informed us that it will end soon. But it's Ok, if you say so.

In Christian parlance, soon can be 2000 years. We won't be holding our breaths for this one either.
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
stop getting yourself confused.
Be calm.

You posted a news and told us that there is a hidden info to the children. That means it is not meant majority for us who aren’t his children. If the message is for us, you will post it here.

Lol, ok. Shalom
Re: Covid-19 Will Soon End In Nigeria- Pastor Adeboye Prophesied. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. This is nonsense. The lockdown is actually ending by that time. Everyone knows this. Also he is close to Osinbajo and have first hand info on what's going there.

We all hope the Corona virus is gone from Nigeria before June. But if it doesn't go by June you followers will still twist it. Na guesswork Baba dey do.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

20 Powerful Prayer Points Capable Of Destroying Curses In Your Family / Have You Sold Your Possessions To Follow CHRIST? / Can A Born Again Christian Work In The Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.