Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 (61042 Views)

Preview Of The Soon To Be Launched New Apple Iphones / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date / Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nuelstar(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
KrazyDave16:
They should stop making devices with taller displays, makes it easier for pickpockets
��
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Nuelstar(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
KrazyDave16:
They should stop making devices with taller displays, makes it easier for pickpockets
muzz me grin
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Galaxydon1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
Please can I have it in good faith.
How much
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Ofemmanu1: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
ben1daEbiri:

The only phone with a better camera than the S20 ultra is the Huawei P40.
People just dey sleep on Huawei...
Have you seen S20 ultra vs iPhone 11pro max photoshoot?
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by YouloveEmmanuel: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Check out Emmanuel Anosike (@EUAKCH): https://twitter.com/EUAKCH?s=09. FOR QUALITY TECH REVIEWS, PRICES, PROS & CONS, NEWS AND LASTEST SMARTPHONES.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Xclusiveme: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nawa o so pple still use infinix? Infinix dey produce new model pass apple like say na water. They lost credibility long tym ago. Apple all the way.
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by atomicdele(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Releasing in the nonsense
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Jaykay33(m): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Wayne4uall:
I can't wait to replace my note 5 with it
Hw much and wen is it coming to Nigeria
. Help me with even 1k make I eat first abeg plz
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Wayne4uall(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
IYANGBALI:
it can't be more than 30k. It is very sheep

Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Prymestrr(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
stay there, these crappy chinko cares less about your safety but when u critisize them they interpret it as something else. For more than a decade now apple has kept a little silent button at the left side and i am supprised ppl saying apple is overhyped haven't said anything about that little button. Now that button alone can actually save ur ass from kidnappers or even help u when in danger. How long can a phone be to anounce you to the world lmao
What's the function of the silent button please?
Re: Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 by Horyeh(m): 10:38am On Mar 17, 2021
mascot87:

Yeah bro. Still rocking my Samsung A20s cool
How much did you get it? what are the specifications?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Upload Your Home Screen Lets See Who Got Nice Customization / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It / How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.