Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). (490 Views)

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu / Coronavirus: US Confirms First Death, More Cases Likely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by damilola4162(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
No fewer than 340 United States of America citizens have been evacuated from Nigeria as corona virus persist.

The US citizens were airlifted on a chartered Omni Air International bounded for Dulles Airport, near Washington, through the Muritala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, on Saturday 18th of April, 2020.

According to the United States mission in Nigeria, priority was given to persons with pre-existing health conditions and those who came to Nigeria on vacation shortly before the closure of airports.

Although the Federal Government had close airports across the country, foreign countries are permitted to evacuate it citizens through the airports.

source : https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/04/19/us-airlifts-340-americans-from-nigeriaphoto/

Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Not suprise they no this corona wil be problem in Nigeria

Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by damilola4162(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
cc: lalasticala, mynd44, sissy3, seun
Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by savagemani(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2020
nawa oo
Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by ojun50(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by IME1: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2020
sad I believe God Almighty Creator of the world can heal corona virus.
If you believe He parted the red sea, saved Daniel from lions, made a donkey talk sense to a disobedient prophet, saved Moses through the waters, judged righteously against Sodom and Gomorrah, fed 5000 and 4000 people in the gospel and has healed people of cancer, AIDS and hepatitis. ..
Then you must agree with me that corona virus is just another plague that needs to be purged out by faith in Jesus Christ.

The world will be shocked that Nigeria will not suffer catastrophe from this virus. The death rates will cease and new cases will not be recorded. The socio economic life of everyone will re open and life as we know it will resume and even become better.

It's not wrong for US to move their citizens, if I were to be in the US now I'd also wish to return home to Nigeria, ask Ben Murray Bruce. No place like home. I travel so much that I'm glad covid19 didn't hem me in one place that's not home.
Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by tayebest(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2020
Africa might be the next epicenter sad
Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by Yian1(m): 11:50am On Apr 19, 2020
I decided not to follow them. I must kill this Covid-19 first

Re: Coronavirus: US Evacuates 340 Americans From Nigeria (photos). by Ababbio: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
I believe this pandemic will end soon.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Parkland Hospital / Recovery Percentage Of Africa Countries From Covid-19 / These Are The Ways Coronavirus Can Attack The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.