Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order (33960 Views)

FAAN Condemns Adamawa Governor Fintiri For Violating COVID-19 Rules At Airport. / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by gbishman: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Emperor Wike, i think say u nor dey fear anybody. U don get sense abi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by PromiseJonah(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
JAMO84:
Someone that was spiting fire just two days ago!

I told people here that Wike vs Buhari is just like Akwa United vs Real Madrid, it can only end in one result: Akwa - 0 Madrid - 95

BTW, Did I just see Yakubu Gowon stadium in port Harcourt up there? Means Wike is sending message that he's not Igbo. Igbo will never name anything after Gowon!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

you know nothing, Yakubu Gowon stadium has been there before Wike's tenure
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by asanwafo: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Why are people still thinking we are in 1980?
U don't know anything. Any ways when were u born? Who was the minister of education in 2001. People who were not even born in the 90s will come to talk trash. The guy u quoted told u the fact and u are there blabbing
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by asanwafo: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2020
Kinematics:

Why are people still thinking we are in 1980?
U don't know anything. Any ways when were u born? Who was the minister of education in 2001? People who were not even born in the 90s will come to talk trash. The guy u quoted told u the fact and u are there blabbing
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by asanwafo: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Kinematics:

I know your wish is he doesnt get it.

As Rivers people we may disagree on somethings Wike does sometimes, but not on this one. We shall support him to the end. So your wishes na for your pocket.
Sharap! U and who are WE. Ewu ref.
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Pecca: 1:11am On Apr 20, 2020
temptnow:
who will lose, Rivers state or Federal government. hahaha
Tells you how senseless most of the folks on here could be. Oil wells are drilled for Wike and your state receives federal allocation? there is need for true federalism in this contraption, atleast.
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2020
senatordave1:

Let me use this calculation or analogy.crs allocation is 2 billion,igr 4 billion and total expenditure is 4 billion.rivers igr is 8 billion,allocation is 12 billion and total expenditure is 20 billion.who will suffer more

https://punchng.com/33-states-cant-survive-without-federal-allocation-report/

only 3 states can survive without federal government allocations and they are Rivers, Lagos and Akwa Ibom.

Cross River IGR is less than ₦ 20b a year but their yearly budget is N1 .04 tn
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zikter(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

You and your ilk that liked your post are ignorant...

Go and make search on Rivers state news.
Do you know FG sent a team from NCDC to Rivers to go and examine the situation and also work with Rivers state government w.r.t. covid-19 and also work on how a test center etc. can be set up there and also work on how best they can collaborate to control it.. and so on.
What else do you think he was fighting for?

Ignoramus everywhere...
so all his tantrums was for NCDC to visit the state. This is great. For your information, NCDC has been visiting states and will visit almost every state in Nigeria with the rate of spread. You are the ignoramus here. I am quite surprised his drama was just for NCDC to visit.
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zikter(m): 6:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
Nigeria is still useful to us.

just wait till FG crush Rivers
okay, going by your tone, I thought Nigeria is useless to you and you are desperate to leave. FG is not beating war drums but the governor in his ignorance doing so. Anyway, it is a good thing they have moved on without further drama on this.
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2020
zikter:
okay, going by your tone, I thought Nigeria is useless to you and you are desperate to leave. FG is not beating war drums but the governor in his ignorance doing so. Anyway, it is a good thing they have moved on without further drama on this.

by comments were based on the scenario that FG attempt to crush Rivers.

the governor is in charge of his State and he got what he wants already
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zikter(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

by comments were based on the scenario that FG attempt to crush Rivers.

the governor is in charge of his State and he got what he wants already
The 10b right? Good for him. My comments were also based on the the fact that, a state governor will sponsor criminal militias against the nation
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2020
zikter:
The 10b right? Good for him. My comments were also based on the the fact that, a state governor will sponsor criminal militias against the nation
it has to start from withholding their monthly allocation
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by zikter(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

it has to start from withholding their monthly allocation
okay o. Since he got what he wants, it is good for him
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Str8talk21: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2020
sunnyanet:
The fear of PENGASSAN Shuting your Oil Rigs is the beginning of wisdom

Shattap!!! who owns d oil they are coming to suck for d useless North to enjoy ?
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by senatordave1(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

https://punchng.com/33-states-cant-survive-without-federal-allocation-report/

only 3 states can survive without federal government allocations and they are Rivers, Lagos and Akwa Ibom.

Cross River IGR is less than ₦ 20b a year but their yearly budget is N1 .04 tn
Crs igr is not less than 20 billion a year.you did not read the report well.crs monthly igr is 4 billion and its recurrent expenditure is less.that is not the issue.

The issue was with rivers.more than half of rivers allocation is from allocation.therefore it will suffer more compared to States whose igr is more than 50 of its yearly revenue.down wike.up buhari
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2020
senatordave1:

Crs igr is not less than 20 billion a year.you did not read the report well.crs monthly igr is 4 billion and its recurrent expenditure is less.that is not the issue.

The issue was with rivers.more than half of rivers allocation is from allocation.therefore it will suffer more compared to States whose igr is more than 50 of its yearly revenue.down wike.up buhari
click the link and read or should I also explain?
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by senatordave1(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:
click the link and read or should I also explain?
You obviously did not read the link before posting just like you do not read any pre election analysis but shout that pdp will win
Re: Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2020
senatordave1:

You obviously did not read the link before posting just like you do not read any pre election analysis but shout that pdp will win

I am done with you for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.