Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups (25129 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by YoungLionken(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brilliant move..

Our trigger happy security men at times react negatively to hunger...
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Coronavirus1: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
This one dey will show us poor masses for where Audio distribution
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by anytexy: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
I am yet to hear or read Lair Mohammed defend Abba.. burial
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by BanArrewa: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
comshots:
How much has been spent so far from the covid19 donations?Can Nigerian politicians be accountable with proof of fund donations spent so far?

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Farki: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please help me understand what's going on here;

- Are these food items just for the military/paramilitary or will they be distributed to civilians?

-Why are those two people so close together, or has social distancing been abandoned already?

- Why is the man distributing the food items removing his mask for pictures?

Please I need answers O.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by VaselineCrew: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Their reward for killing and maiming Nigerians during this lockdown.

Only in Nigeria, have police/military killed more people than Covid-19

well done boys, more bags of rice to you, mtcheew undecided
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Havertz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice 1
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
These ones are still on salaries now, the civilian poor masses have not gotten, now you are sharing to the military and paramilitary that have been oppressing them since the beginning of the lockdown.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by lagoslandlord(m): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
If I say I love Lagos now, they'll say I'm...... angry grin
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Gazzy88(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
composure:
These men will receive salaries month end
Take this food to the motherless/orphanage baby homes.
Haba Nigeria government.
If you don't boost their morals, you won't have peace. That's good step from the govt.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Ajibel(m): 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
composure:
Haba Nigeria government.

And who told you the LASG hasn't done that already?
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Adebdfq: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Na d 20k I want,I no need any bag
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Pharaoh350s(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is highly commendable
Lagos State is really trying
I hope my Kano state is seeing this

At least let's know if they will stop shooting innocent civilians
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Femilekan233: 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
composure:
Haba Nigeria government.
tnk u bro or those that there business has been closed.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by wasi9ice: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Why would they give to them, is it not supposed to be meant for the poor Are those ones not salary eaners?
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Clothingonline9(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
They don’t need it more like hungry civilians
They earn salary extort citizens
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Candoit: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
sapientia:
Why remove mask to take pix?

So the face can show.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Gbemiie: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
visijo:
Ladies: if you decide to tattoo your boyfriend's name on your body.
Make sure that they are Biblical names like John or Samuel just in case there is a break up..... you canb add 15 verse 23"
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by ofiko123(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one from the Lagos state government..
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by adenigga(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/shawttynatt/status/1251820866771521536?s=19

Governor that is truly sick according to former one tenure governor in Lagos State that hailed from Epe.

Now I believe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...) / Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.