Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,045 members, 7,956,894 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups (25268 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / APC Distributes Food Items To Residents In Anambra State / Para-Military Service Chiefs Pay Courtesy Visit On Bola Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Mpanyi: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Where is social distancing in all these? And they are before the camera? Seemed they don't know how to portray themselves socially now especially before the camera even if you do the otherwise off camera. Let us be seen to practice what we preach.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Kinematics: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Is Lagos the only state in Nigeria with COVID-19 cases?

Because all the media house in Nigeria are based in Lagos. Even nairaland is feeding you from Lagos.
Use your head...
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by oyeb15: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Empowering d tomentors

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by handsomeyinka(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by friday2011(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Y soldier plate con get meat pass others?
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
When the poorest of the poor have not got any palliatives.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by sagir1994(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Some time I feel lagos is another country in Nigeria and not actually a state.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Jaqenhghar: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gazzy88:
If you don't boost their morals, you won't have peace. That's good step from the govt.
What peace have people been getting with them? Theu wont arredt the criminals but will kill the people they are paid to protect still they should boost their morale. What for? To kill more people?
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by airminem(f): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
True lies angry
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/shawttynatt/status/1251820866771521536?s=19
NYSC is also a para millitary group .The government should also remember them.
My relations currently serving in the North,West and north central are calling me now and then asking me for little stipends.
They are also complaining that the border closures are preventing them from returning home.
The government should really take care of corpers because most of them are young and being stranded in a foreign state due to this lockdown can be quite devastating for young minds.
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
airminem:
True lies angry

Hi
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Aurelius1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Satan66:
Okowa where is our relief materials!?
Relief materials don enter voicemail. Last week, some guys came to my area in Sapele and started writing down names of people 55years and above. When I asked why they said that the relief materials are for the aged
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by esty57(f): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Stupid relief materials, they should have given it out to people that needed it most. We were given one bag rice and 75kg of garri in our office to more than 100 officers
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by amNIGERIA: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2020

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by GloriaNinja(f): 3:40am On Apr 20, 2020
lagoslandlord:
If I say I love Lagos now, they'll say I'm...... angry grin
Please sir..Will appreciate any help you can render to me in this situation. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by Toosure70: 4:15am On Apr 20, 2020
wasi9ice:
Why would they give to them, is it not supposed to be meant for the poor Are those ones not salary eaners?
Are do we identify the poor?
Re: Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups by airminem(f): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
GreenKalada:

Hi can we get to know each other. Send me your number to rowlandjumbo@gmail.com.

I am an engineer by profession (I work in portharourt)
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Directs Agencies To Certify Locally Made Helicopter / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Nigerian Soldier Reunites With His Mother After One Year On Frontline (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.