Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. (2928 Views)

Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] / Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Breaking News - We Want To Go Back To China But There Is No Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

grin

Send 1k airtime if hin sure for you. Oponu. grin

You no dey shame? After calling me a poor man?

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by DanArewaa: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
develop the east first!! The east need to developed!! Dear developers!
[/s]
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by DanArewaa: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
DanArrewa:
Develop your region first before coming to develop kano!
[/s]
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by yommen: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
okeyfrank:

You are wrong.
Many outsiders who mean well bought properties in Eastern Nigeria the way Igbos bout land and properties all over the country.

The difference between the Eastern Region and other parts of Nigeria is as follows;

The Fulani would never buy any property in the west or east but would rely on their feudal leaders to promugate policies that would forcefully grab people's indigenous lands and hand over to them in form of RUGA etc.

The Yorubas are so beclouded by tribalism that they rarely buy properties outside their natural areas of the west from the indigenous people of the other areas.

Igbos are naturally capitalists and sell their properties to the highest bidders and never based of religion or tribe.

For the avoidance of any doubt, it would profit the other ethnic groups to channel their hatred on the hardworking Igbos into efforts to learn how the Igbos painstakingly make money through long-suffering and dedication to their businesses without any government patronage.

Stop being myopic and be reasonable. Everybody wants to come over to Lagos, both Hausas and Ibos because the south west is where things are happening the most. The jobs are here, the IT company are more here. More of the banks are here. Do you mean I should go and replace you in your village when I have enough piece land I can build house that your people will come and pay rents for here? Ok I should come and build house in your village while potential tenants have relocated to the south west! See, guy ehn. You are leaving your village to come to south west, we in South west want to Canada and the US, not to go to your village and replace you there.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Activistman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
China is a Communist nation. They own things for themselves.
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

You no dey shame? After calling me a poor man?
See am, ode grin
I thought you can throw ordinary 1k around grin
If hin sure for you, send ordinary N500 airtime. Shameless zombie
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by guidelight: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
The main reason non-igbos don't buy land in the East is the high cost of acquiring land. There is no law stopping any body.
Last year I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that my co-landords at my Enugu Neighborhood are One Ghanaian Engr Kweku and the other Pastor Yomi has already built and packed into their own houses.
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
develop the east first!! The east need to developed!! Dear developers!

Hahaha almejiri both north east and north west two regions can't compete with one small south east, I challenged you before you ran away like an almejiri coward cause you have nothing to show except one flyover and few roads

If you want to challenge me with development in the north open a thread about it, and see your shame
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

See am, ode grin

I thought you can throw ordinary 1k around grin

If hin sure for you, send ordinary N500 airtime. Shameless zombie

Why should I give an afonja my money?
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Why should I give an afonja my money?

You have no shame.

Okay, lets do it this way. Here is my vulcanizer's cell numbers 08173584354. Topup his account if you can't dash an afonja. He is not my tribe guy, oya send grin

Olori ibu omogrin
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

You have no shame.

Okay, lets do it this way. Here is my vulcanizer's cell numbers 08173584354. Topup his account if you can't dash an afonja. He is not my tribe guy, oya send grin

Olori ibu omogrin

My friend, you will not succeed with yahoo scam , go and learn agbor selling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

My friend, you will not succeed with yahoo scam , go and learn agbor selling

Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati grin

Extinction waiting you all. I adviced your colleague to take up "sow bata" as a profession the moment you end up jobless. He took my advice, I hope you heed as well grin

E sope e n mad ni!
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by sofiscatedmoron: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanArrewa:
Develop your region first before coming to develop kano!
Tell your abacha government to build those bad roads, lets see the structures in ur places built by ur amajiriy fathers
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati grin

Extinction waiting you all. I adviced your colleague to take up "sow bata" as a profession the moment you end up jobless. He took my advice, I hope you heed as well grin

E sope e n mad ni!

My friend I know you are hungry take this

Am not really a bad person
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

I know you have nothing to offer like your masters, you production & that of your masters are nothing but intagibles.
Empty skull grin
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

I still dey wait for your response o, stupid imposter.

Sholostupid grin
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

I know you have nothing to offer like your masters, you production & that of your masters are nothing but intagibles.
Empty skull grin

You mean skull mining?
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

You mean skull mining?

Yes! Thats what I mean, your skull have been mined of all essentials grin

Nothing fills the void left, just pepperish kunu gringringrin
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
SouthNigerian:

Yes! Thats what I mean, your skull have been mined of all essentials grin

Nothing feels the void left, just pepperish kunu gringringrin

My skull is too hard for you skull miners
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

grin
Oponu! Kukuma call holy ghost fire nah grin

Why the keypad dey shake for your hand? I need an answer quickly. gringrin

Meanwhile, I noticed you are running out of ideas, convince me you are not. gringrin
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Powerintoxicate: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
The Chinese are smart like the Igbo's , the Igbo's own lands all over Nigeria, but lands are not sold to outsiders in south east , you can only live as tenant in Igbo land as an outsider
I can buy any land I want in the East insofar I'ma Nigeria. Does globacom have buildings in the East? Who owns Globacom? Adenuga right? Adenuga is Yoruba so he owns lots of land in the East

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by SouthNigerian: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

30k BMC Agent, I dey wait outside for you o grin Abi you go call your egbon for me ni? grin
Werey omo gringrin

Committing atrocities while blaming the Igbos. Stewpid brat.
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by okoocheche(m): 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=yomightgold post=88614267]Guyz, Let this sink into you..

Chinese are buying Lands in Africa, yet an African cannot even own an Apartment in China...

hahaha!!!

take a small research on Benue state governor. ha!
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
I wonder what people gain, making bad remarks while claiming to be ethnic groups they are not..

Who told deepfeel SE does not sell land to non indigenes..
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by manuelreports: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
The Chinese are smart like the Igbo's , the Igbo's own lands all over Nigeria, but lands are not sold to outsiders in south east , you can only live as tenant in Igbo land as an outsider
Talking trash, travel they will not. They seat sin their Ogbonosho cave and absorb all sorts of useless imaginative stories. Be exposed, You won't die if you board a motor to east, lodge in a hotel and move around and see for yourself how things are done in the Eastern Nigeria.
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by jeyselassie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
yomightgold:
Guyz, Let this sink into you..

Chinese are buying Lands in Africa, yet an African cannot even own an Apartment in China...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phVVVl4LFgE
bro are you sure because the Chinese guys I'm aware of don't buy properties in Africa.they don t mind leasing for 50 yes. But they don't like buying because Africa is a very volatile place where business thrives on connection and with power changes any minute you can lose everything in a split second. That's why everything they make they scheme ways on how to send it out to their country and prefer getting loans to operate from international organisations.
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by yomightgold(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

Who will buy land in an area where development and civilization is a taboo. No Yoruba or Hausa Man in their right senses will buy land in Igbo land. A land where people still drink from stream and river. The number of Igbos in Yoruba Land is more than those in the South east.

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by LarryBee1k: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Modify

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Esseite:
I wonder what people gain, making bad remarks while claiming to be ethnic groups they are not..

Who told deepfeel SE does not sell land to non indigenes..

Can you show me properties owned by outsiders in south east?
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by LarryBee1k: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Modify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by yommen: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:
Trash trash trash , we have choice , you don't, why cause you need us more in your region than we need you in ours .

Eyahh!!! You are still living in dream land. In fact, we need Hausas more than we need you. You know why? They are the ones planting majority of the food we eat. If you think import and export will continue because we've got the seaports and the airports.

Bitumen – Lagos, Edo, Ondo, Ogun.
Coal – Ondo, Enugu.
Oil and gas – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Imo.
Gold – Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo.
Iron ore – Benue, Anambra, Kogi State, Kwara, Delta State.
Lead and zinc – Ebonyi, Benue, Ogoja, Kano.
Salt – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Cross River.
Tin – Jos, Bauchi.

There is oil offshore Lagos. Guy, you better wake up. I cannot and will never stand and tell anybody that he needs me, I don't need him. Who the hell am I Ode ma leleyi o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Abandon And Condemn Violent Jihad" - Seun Osewa Advises Muslims / VAT Generated By Regions In Nigeria In 8 Months / NCAA Petitioned As Air Peace ‘disrespects’ Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.