Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. (2977 Views)

Africans Can't Run Anything [photos] / Breaking News - We Want To Go Back To China But There Is No Plane / Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by yommen: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

You no dey shame? After calling me a poor man?

Justify yourself that you are not poor!!!
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by doggedfighter(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
ambu2:
How easy is it for a non-Nnewi Igbo person to buy land in Nnewi?

Charity begins at home!
Very easy just come with good cash. We love cash
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
yommen:

Justify yourself that you are not poor!!!

Justify myself before who , you? Who are you?
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Deepfeel(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
What's your point exactly, and make it short
yommen:

Eyahh!!! You are still living in dream land. In fact, we need Hausas more than we need you. You know why? They are the ones planting majority of the food we eat. If you think import and export will continue because we've got the seaports and the airports.

Bitumen – Lagos, Edo, Ondo, Ogun.
Coal – Ondo, Enugu.
Oil and gas – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Imo.
Gold – Edo, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Ijesha, Oyo.
Iron ore – Benue, Anambra, Kogi State, Kwara, Delta State.
Lead and zinc – Ebonyi, Benue, Ogoja, Kano.
Salt – Akwa Ibom, Abia, Ebonyi, Cross River.
Tin – Jos, Bauchi.

There is oil offshore Lagos. Guy, you better wake up. I cannot and will never stand and tell anybody that he needs me, I don't need him. Who the hell am I Ode ma leleyi o!!!
Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Taeewo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Deepfeel:

What will almejiris do ? They are even more foolish than the Yoruba's in land selling

One foolish Hausa man who lives in Lagos came back home sold his land to my uncle and went back to Lagos, my uncle build a supermarket and this mans father came to work as a security guard there

DanArrewa that's how foolish your people are
Name of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Africans Can't Own An Apartment In China But Chinese Own Land In Africa. by Avalancheman: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
okeyfrank:

You are wrong.
Many outsiders who mean well bought properties in Eastern Nigeria the way Igbos bout land and properties all over the country.

The difference between the Eastern Region and other parts of Nigeria is as follows;

The Fulani would never buy any property in the west or east but would rely on their feudal leaders to promugate policies that would forcefully grab people's indigenous lands and hand over to them in form of RUGA etc.

The Yorubas are so beclouded by tribalism that they rarely buy properties outside their natural areas of the west from the indigenous people of the other areas.

Igbos are naturally capitalists and sell their properties to the highest bidders and never based of religion or tribe.

For the avoidance of any doubt, it would profit the other ethnic groups to channel their hatred on the hardworking Igbos into efforts to learn how the Igbos painstakingly make money through long-suffering and dedication to their businesses without any government patronage.

@bolded You are so myopic.
All the Yoruba churches all over the yeast are running on rented land abi
What of the schools?
What of the banks?
What of the insurance companies?
Continue deceiving yourself... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo People Are You Okay With A Muslim Deputy Governor? / Bode George Suffering From Overdose Of Electoral Defeats From Tinubu– Fashakin / Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.