Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Favorite Bible Verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Favorite Bible Verse (163 Views)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation? / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Happy International Day Of The Bible: Share Your Favorite Bible Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Bible Verse by rex750(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
what is your favorite bible verse?
mine is 1st Corianthians 2 verse 9 (But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”)
Re: Favorite Bible Verse by Dantedasz(m): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mine is
LEVITICUS CHAPTER 21 VERSE 9

9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore_, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favorite Bible Verse by Dantedasz(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Here is another one I like...

LEVITICUS CHAPTER 19 VERSE 19

19 “‘Keep my decrees.

“‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.

“‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.

“‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hope You Wants To Know About It? / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / Bathsheba - The Woman Near The Throne Of Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.