Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (30903 Views)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by dadebayo1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
The RRS is a different brand entirely... Filled with responsible officers...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by geebebe100(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
A stud of good news
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by forayfleo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amen i tell you delivery is something i'm always afraid of as a lady i don't even know how I'll cope if i get married cause it scares me sometimes I'm thinking of adopting when I get married but Nigerian men won't acceopt that shocked
the secret is that yourself shouldn't do sex in any occations so that u will not get pregnant.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by SpyAC(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amen i tell you delivery is something i'm always afraid of as a lady i don't even know how I'll cope if i get married cause it scares me sometimes I'm thinking of adopting when I get married but Nigerian men won't accept that shocked
my future wife, why are you sounding like this nah? Ha stop this ur joke bcs nah 4boy I want us to born, u fit add one girl for urslf join okay?
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Millenniumlady(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
SpyAC:
my future wife, why are you sounding like this nah? Ha stop this ur joke bcs nah 4boy I want us to born, u fit add one girl for urslf join okay?
look for someone to kill is not me cheesy me that was thinking three shocked
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everything for Ikoyi get levels. See the chasco Toyota wey Ikoyi police dey use.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Spanner4(m): 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
filleSouriante:

grin grin Am just curious abeg. This one ur shibaraba and ur first child is shiborobo, what will be the name of ur next child, especially if she's a girl grin

Shiberebaby

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Oshlander: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lived up to their name . Rapid response squad. Pity the man who sat near the woman in the car. Women in labour strong pass Schwarzenegger . When shiborobo,son of shibaraba was born, I do mistake follow the mama enter Labor room. See pinches, she squeezes, the punches, see bites. With one hand she pulled down the curtains from the window of her private room. I was there saying rubbish. "sorry, sorry ehn, e dey pain, I go buy you phone, I go buy you cloth, I go buy cow for your naming. Small time I start to cry. I swear na she dey Labor na me dey cry. Even she come dey laugh sef. The doctor had to send me out. After two to three origin bitters my nerves calm. Came back to hospital feeling like a boss. Baby Don arrive already.

Love you kiddo

Very funny.
I could not contain my laugh.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by SpyAC(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
look for someone to kill is not me cheesy me that was thinking three shocked
no be fight nah, 4 for do nah, at list 3boys and one girl
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Sharonstone7719: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
First work of charity by nigeria police una weldoneoooo
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Millenniumlady(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
SpyAC:
no be fight nah, 4 for do nah, at list 3boys and one girl
ok will pray about it cheesy
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by naptu2: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sharonstone7719:
First work of charity by nigeria police una weldoneoooo

It's not the first by the RRS. This is their normal behaviour. They have helped people fix their vehicles at night on 3rd Mainland Bridge (including using their batteries to help motorists start their car), given people a lift to go and get vulcanizer or to get petrol, they even give my friend water when she's coming back from jogging in the mornings.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
naptu2:

It's not the first by the RRS. This is their normal behaviour. They have helped people fix their vehicles at night on 3rd Mainland Bridge (including using their batteries to help motorists start their car), given people a lift to go and get vulcanizer or to get petrol, they even give my friend water when she's coming back from jogging in the mornings.
It seems these ones are better trained than their counterparts in other units.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by naptu2: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

It seems these ones are better trained than their counterparts in other units.

And better led, thanks to "T".
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
naptu2:

And better led, thanks to "T".
Na who be T?
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by julioralph(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
haslaw:

[s]....
Its not too hard to spot someone without proper home training on Nairaland nowadays isn't it undecided
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by JuanDeDios: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
mtinfx:

They always appear clean
Are they trained separately
?
They're well funded. That means they have modern gadgets of policing, the men are paid extra bonuses for being in the squad - on top of their regular police salaries, and there's generous benefits for family if they lose their lives on the job, etc. They also try to find a good officer to head it. The current, head, Tunji Disu, appears a very enlightened person who drums into his men to do their job well and takes very seriously any complaint of misbehaviour made against his men.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by naptu2: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by SpyAC(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
ok will pray about it cheesy
am loving ur way already, or what do you think?
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Chris2863(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Evablizin:
God bless them. Safe delivery to you my dear,you will deliver like the Hebrew woman.
You no go read but first to comment!! Ode
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Evablizin(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chris2863:
You no go read but first to comment!! Ode
Ewu gambia, gerrout.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amen i tell you delivery is something i'm always afraid of as a lady i don't even know how I'll cope if i get married cause it scares me sometimes I'm thinking of adopting when I get married but Nigerian men won't accept that shocked
don't be scared, you can opt for elective CS
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by haslaw(m): 12:31am On Apr 20, 2020
julioralph:

Its not too hard to spot someone without proper home training on Nairaland nowadays isn't it undecided

It's not hard to spot a uselezz_armed_robber_like you. Your plan was for the police officer to drop his gun so that you can steal it.

Well.. The officer was smarter than you and took the necessary precautions against_evil_people like you.

The police officers did a good job by taking a woman in labour to hospital and the only thing that came to your evil_mind is to steal the gun of one of the kind officers doing their duty.

Tunda fire you dia.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by dfrost: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Na who be T?

Aaah Ish, you don't Uncle T in Lagos, RRS? Na man be dat. grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by NGELEBUBE: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Millennium lazy youth...
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Ishilove: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2020
dfrost:

Aaah Ish, you don't Uncle T in Lagos, RRS? Na man be dat. grin cheesy wink
I have been schooled by oga naptu2 grin
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by julioralph(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
haslaw:

Loool !!
Guy abeg take am easy o. I don't know you from Adam. Na you go use your own head carry all those insults tongue
I simply made my post, based on the numerous safety issues the NPF usually have with their guns. (Sellotape/welder etc) That's all.

Secondly and more importantly, the fact that you're a criminally minded human being doesn't give you the right to accuse others of such (Same thing I told that Bokoharam sympathizer in another thread last night) tongue

Lastly, I'm not surprised by your reactions at all. A simple skim through your previous posts clearly shows that you're a rude, uncouth, badly brought up human being..... Insulting those who disagree with you left/right/center, on all threads grin

Oga abeg stay off my mentions.... I have more important things to do than to argue on NL. cool
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by haslaw(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
julioralph:

Loool !!
Guy abeg take am easy o. I don't know you from Adam. Na you go use your own head carry all those insults tongue
I simply made my post, based on the numerous safety issues the NPF usually have with their guns. (Sellotape/welder etc) That's all.

Secondly and more importantly, the fact that you're a criminally minded human being doesn't give you the right to accuse others of such (Same thing I told that Bokoharam sympathizer in another thread last night) tongue

Lastly, I'm not surprised by your reactions at all. A simple skim through your previous posts clearly shows that you're a rude, uncouth, badly brought up human being..... Insulting those who disagree with you left/right/center, on all threads grin

Oga abeg stay off my mentions.... I have more important things to do than to argue on NL. cool

Eiyah... This uselezz_armed_robber is so hurt he failed to steal a police officer's gun.

Your hatred for the good police officers could not be cured even after they help a man take his wife to the hospital to deliver a baby.

It is not our fault your own mother dumped you by the roadside because you were not raised by a mother. Only a sick and demented criminal like you would not appreciate the pains that parents go through to raise up a child.

The gallant police officers did a commendable job and only you condemned the actions of those officers. You need help
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by julioralph(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
haslaw:

[s...]

The Police officers did very well indeed. No contest about that, my ish is with way and manner he carried the gun behind her.

As you can see I have been quite civil with you in all my replies. Instead of you to reply based on the issue at hand...
You still get mouth dey insult my parents undecided ....

*Edited, for now*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.