Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (30919 Views)

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman Who Gave Birth On The Road To Hospital / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by friday2011(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
naptu2:
Lagos State Police Command II @rrslagos767

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1251840900998877185

https://twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1251840909844656128

Ehen...

Dem use bad news swear for them?

Make i do go my junction go meet those SARS guys... I need someone to help me get cold bottles of beer.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Harmony92(f): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lived up to their name . Rapid response squad. Pity the man who sat near the woman in the car. Women in labour strong pass Schwarzenegger . When shiborobo,son of shibaraba was born, I do mistake follow the mama enter Labor room. See pinches, she squeezes, the punches, see bites. With one hand she pulled down the curtains from the window of her private room. I was there saying rubbish. "sorry, sorry ehn, e dey pain, I go buy you phone, I go buy you cloth, I go buy cow for your naming. Small time I start to cry. I swear na she dey Labor na me dey cry. Even she come dey laugh sef. The doctor had to send me out. After two to three origin bitters my nerves calm. Came back to hospital feeling like a boss. Baby Don arrive already.

Love you kiddo
Bros u get mouth oooo cheesy
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Maol(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
julioralph:
NPF will never change..

See as dat one carelessly carry AK47 follow woman wey wan go deliver baby, like say she be suspect lipsrsealed

Congrats to the parents though.
people are always looking for default in every thing. should he raise the gun up. You should also know that he can't drop his gun.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Segunlords(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Good job to the RRS involved...
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by filleSouriante(f): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Shibaraba:
Lived up to their name . Rapid response squad. Pity the man who sat near the woman in the car. Women in labour strong pass Schwarzenegger . When shiborobo,son of shibaraba was born, I do mistake follow the mama enter Labor room. See pinches, she squeezes, the punches, see bites. With one hand she pulled down the curtains from the window of her private room. I was there saying rubbish. "sorry, sorry ehn, e dey pain, I go buy you phone, I go buy you cloth, I go buy cow for your naming. Small time I start to cry. I swear na she dey Labor na me dey cry. Even she come dey laugh sef. The doctor had to send me out. After two to three origin bitters my nerves calm. Came back to hospital feeling like a boss. Baby Don arrive already.

Love you kiddo

grin grin Am just curious abeg. This one ur shibaraba and ur first child is shiborobo, what will be the name of ur next child, especially if she's a girl grin

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by OpinionPoll: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Openbusiness:

Lagos State RRS are really trying. They are one of the most professional and humane police units we have in Lagos. They generally will lend a helping hand without demanding. They are not aggressive and unapproachable, they conduct themselves in a respectable manner. They have really been reformed. They stop you, they check your documents if its OK, they let you go, and won't be finding rubbish excuse to extort. You commit offense, they accost you, they confront you like a human being and don't treat you like a wild animal, they explain your infraction to you. You call them for distress SOS, they rush to the scene, not like those ones hat will tell you no fuel grin If I see RRS I dey happy because I know as I don see professional officers that are serious with police work and diligent and humane about policing. Whoever that is in command of that unit should be made IGP, I'm sure we would see significant progress with the conduct and welfare of police officers across the country. Those guys are the real crime fighters that follow the law, not the ones that do whatever they like because dem carry gun. Wish they can replicate RRS into all the 36 states.
You are right. They have helped me too before. But it's a long strory. Another stop and check police deakth with me on the road that I was released late into the night. Was coming from ojo and the roads were under construction and no filling station around. We got to gbagada and my fuel finished. I took keg to Maryland to buy fuel. I met those rrs and pleaded with them to take me back cos there may be bad boys. They agreed and I was so happy. I later collected one of their numbers and sent credit later shaaa.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Olalan:
This is commendable......
Yes o.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by ajimotoke(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
R
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
We still have good security personnel in the police force.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by chubinwa(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by fireback: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
RRS are the best set of police in Nigeria so far. they're not perfect but they are still the best among all police

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by UEDIBO: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amen i tell you delivery is something i'm always afraid of as a lady i don't even know how I'll cope if i get married cause it scares me sometimes I'm thinking of adopting when I get married but Nigerian men won't accept that shocked
my type of wife.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
JuanDeDios:

The day we have a president that knows his onions, he'd simply pick up the RRS model and apply it to entire force.

They always appear clean
Are they trained separately
?
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by fireback: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Amen i tell you delivery is something i'm always afraid of as a lady i don't even know how I'll cope if i get married cause it scares me sometimes I'm thinking of adopting when I get married but Nigerian men won't accept that shocked
no be woman like you born the one you want to adopt?. don't need to be afraid, all power belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Samiah33(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Trying to cover up the victims y'all killed during this pandemic undecided
Come on Sisi they are not all bad, it’s just that the bad things some policemen get to the media while the good don’t . So when there is a little good new we should be happy for them
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by ANGELBOLD(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one.
This is commendable.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by UNRULY(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Good News Is Now Coming From Nigeria Since Yesterday... God Replaced Mr Abba With A Bouncing Baby Girl
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by davillian(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Olalan:
This is commendable......
If half the Nigerian police can behave like RRS
We would hardly hear all this police rubbish up and down...
There was a day I saw one RRS guy assisting an old man to cross the road.....
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
domino4211:
Bodies of covid19 infected persons are being buried everyday..
Unfortunately,in some years time,Archeologists will dig and dig and go and discover what nobody sent them to discover and viola,the world will be plunged into another chaos..
This dumb, you just one corner for your village they bring up rubbish from you ass.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by aimmoney9: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
AS I VE BEEN SAYING RECENTLY THE RRS IS REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB COMPARED TO THE POLICE...GOD BLESS THEM
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Richy4(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Oh!!! They gave birth to CoroLinda or Corolina smiley one good news from Lagos state. More of that pls

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't worry, it will be easy for you.
Millenniumlady:
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by mozona(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nice one!

He should name the child RRS
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by yinkson(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by mekuso89(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Evablizin:
God bless them. Safe delivery to you my dear,you will deliver like the Hebrew woman.
guy she don deliver na, waiting dey work you.

Meanwhile

Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by Dollabiz: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by cmecproblem(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Just like the post about a woman being flogged, this man would have been beaten if he did not present his situation politely. Officer blood de hot. Always use wisdom to calm frayed nerves.
Re: Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital by alimaa: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Who will give birth to the one you want to adopt?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / Natural Way To Prevent Pregnancy With Uda (negro Pepper)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.