Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) (131803 Views)

I Finally Quit Bolt After Third Week For Unlawfully Suspending My Account / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / COVID-19: Quarantine Protocol For Travelers Arriving In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
See as our girls are busy asking if he's married. Awon ole.

19 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by 1manuel(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=starbuck post=88622089]You see ehh, when this lockdown is over, i am leaving this place for good with my kids, if my housemate doesn't want to join us, i won't mind, this country is a curse undecided undecided undecided

What country is that?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by zikter(m): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kaycee54321:

Nigeria is the best what?

My brother, don't sleep on a bicycle. No place is paradise but I assure you that if you make the mistake of coming back to settle here, you'd regret it. Don't take my word for it though undecided
Talk for yourself o. There are many people here that will refuse a free visa and ticket to go and settle outside this country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by salford1: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Watch some gold-digging hoes hover around the thread. Shameless, old for nothing fools. Just sight of food and they are already getting their legs spread apart for potential spanking. Idiotts
Nothing wrong in them shooting their shots nah.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Kaycee54321(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
zikter:
Talk for yourself o. There are many people here that will refuse a free visa and ticket to go and settle outside this country

It's not about money. There's a reason the elite have their families study and settle abroad while visiting Nigeria the way you travel to the village for festivities. When you're sick, you won't eat Naira notes, na better health care you go find, etc.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I guess u r in Russia coz in Kazakhstan, we also celebrated ours yesterday
Orthodox Easter is celebrated almost all over the world.
They have church in my hometown.
Even in Turkey, Egypt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by skywalker240(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tired evening newsparerific bore holed oloshos are already asking for ops hand in marraige. grin

and op is ignoring the hoe of em grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
salford1:

Nothing wrong in them shooting their shots nah.
So u believe they are females.

Even u, Brutus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Well,I am new to d country n their way of religion is quite different from ours
sassysure:

Orthodox Easter is celebrated almost all over the world.
They have church in my hometown.
Even in Turkey, Egypt.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by ChilamNk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Bro, don't envy anyone online. Nigeria is the best place to be. I am not even happy here. I am not a rich person bro I am just making the thread to promote what I love. God help us all

God bless you bro for saying what is in resemblance with the truth.

Living abroad doesn't mean so much money, I believe there's still a lot of struggling to do.

But then again don't misquote me.

Unlike here in Nigeria, with focus and determination overtime you'll never be as poor as church rat.

I'm currently doing something even thou the pay isn't that much while waiting for service, just hope to do my NYSC soon and plan my way out. May God help our Nigerian youths who are working hard to succeed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
My only anger is that no place to get Nigeria food cry I missed ogbono soup, egusi and pounded yam.

These are some of the foodstuffs I got yesterday for isolation part 2.

Goodness! I want those strawberries....
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by scoundrel(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmm. This forum, sha. Nigerians struggling as gatemen in foreign countries will come here to post budget groceries to paint a picture of enjoyment outside the country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yes ooo.no place like home. U can b in UK n not b OK,u can b in US and b Useless, u can be in Canada and be living in d carnal. Blessing from above is better than abroad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Gospel367: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
I know am poor for now but one promise I have made to my unborn children is that they won't live in this fucking country. I am escaping for good. Take it or leave it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Sadsoulnow: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
yanabasee:
Over there is quarantine.... Down here is Brutalantine....

It's sane over there.... It's crazy down here.....

Palliatives collection is orderly over there... Down here, it's survival of the fittest....

I wish I was you right now.... I for gym sexy die!!!
Are you there,see the way you keep saying,this is that over there,this is this over there.oga you don go there before?

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by salford1: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
sassysure:

So u believe they are females.

Even u, Brutus cheesy
grin
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by sowilli: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
scoundrel:
Hmm. This forum, sha. Nigerians struggling as gatemen in foreign countries will come here to post budget groceries to paint a picture of enjoyment outside the country.
bad belle oooo

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by netflicks(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
No be lukaku be this ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You can cook?

I don suffer for Nigeria
So guys in Nigeria can't cook too?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Pharaoh350s(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
No
Go inside
Spend more days indoor
Am sure this is not Nigeria
If not you will disobey the lockdown orders based on hunger

Pray for Grace
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by OscarJaden(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Watch some gold-digging hoes hover around the thread. Shameless, old for nothing fools. Just sight of food and they are already getting their legs spread apart for potential spanking. Idiotts
this got me rolling and laughing on the floor...jeez.
calm down bros no be fight

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
gypsey:
quarantine? what quarantine? as a delivery lorry driver, i ve been working my butt off to make sure people have supermarkets foods on their tables.
You work is an essential work, you should be proud
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by stagger: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
OP must be in Greece or Cyprus.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
scoundrel:
Did u read through what he wrote abi u are just jealous. And is it not better to be a gateman in Europe than a gateman in Nigeria. Wtf are u even saying.

36 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by UKBobo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

With all this sumtious looking meals, the whites still die like fowls from corona, while those drinking garri n groundnut are recovering like dey chew immune system as meat.

They are not eating that food, believe me. LOL. Nothing do you with that kind of veg and fruit.
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Abujaexpress: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
After more than two months of quarantine — my beards are like that of Rick Rubin, my tummy is big, depression every day, my thought about life would be different now and I still have two more months to stay indoor.

I’ve been quarantined for 9 weeks (63 days). Today is Orthodox Easter so I stepped out of the house to receive fresh air.

Check out soon of my photos below.
You dey fear death?
Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Passionate1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hisduchess:

Are you married wink wink
U dey look 4 husband?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
Some times tune it to Tory Lanez quarantine radio cry

Mehn... I wonder why our govt can make everything better... With the way they travel and stuff... At least they should cultivate good things from over there... Such a fine country... I don't know if Nigeria will ever be this fine...

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Sultty(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
scoundrel:
I like living in a country where people's lives are valued and there's hope. Nigeria can't give u that, even if I'm working as a gateman or security man I'll still be viewed as a professional in that field, I'll have 25/7 electricity, I'll have good roads, security is well coordinated and u would not be easily short-changed like that

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

You work is an essential work, you should be proud
yea well..that's what i ve been made to believe, i wanna stay home too, driving a lorry across europe isn't easy.in this corona time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by scoundrel(f): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Did u read through what he wrote abi u are just jealous. And is it not better to be a gateman in Europe than a gateman in Nigeria. Wtf are u even saying.
I did and have no problem with it. My only issue is the arrangement of food, drinks and placement of electronics like he’s already in Heaven because he moved outside the country.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) by abiaumo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
COdeGenesis:

LWKMD.. bros this ur vex fit kill corona virus o. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.