Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials (75103 Views)

Tola Azeez Awarded N5m Court Over Police Flogging (Photos) / Policemen Who Assaulted Tola Azeez Dismissed In Osun / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Jakama90(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
It pained my heart watching those coward flog that lady. I wish I had a superpower: I would have on a plasma television for those weaklings to watch.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by lexander(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chriswazo:
Cruelty at it's peak, a lady for God's sake, mtcheew. Am pained really
does it really make any difference if it's a male or a female we are all living breathing human beings we all free pain.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by m140(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Everyone is always going out to get drugs when they are caught!!!

I do not support what the Police did, but then, stop telling lies biko
Make them arrest her better , which kind beating be that
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by holycup(m): 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria police is the most outdated force in the whole world.no modus operandi.all of them get oga at the top
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by nomenclature(m): 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
I totally condemn this act in the strongest words but what difference does it make if it's a lady or gentleman?
Chriswazo:

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by vezycash(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Everyone is always going out to get drugs when they are caught!!! ASSULTED, HARRASED.

I do not support what the Police did, but then, stop telling lies biko

You want to tell me you've not left your house for the past three weeks?
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by ganiyud2001(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
I was arrested and my bike was collected at ibiye along badagry express way lagos l explain to the police that lam paramedics show them my I D card and that there is no other means of transporting myself to work but they refuse and took my bike to Area k command Okoafor all my explanation turn to deaf ear l was made to trek from lbiye to okoafor they told me that l don't have the right to use bike on express way that it is Lagos state law l was delayed till evening before they collected money and release the bike now l don't know how to get to work no vechicle .pls can ppl help us to plead with police and Lagos state govt to easy the pain so that we can go to work
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by vezycash(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
tophumble:
Chai, why will they flog a woman who is on her way to get drugs. Nigerian police can misbehave sha

Even if she's going to a friend's house wetin concern them? If you no get food for house, will you sit there? Me I wont.

People move around in my area, soldiers, army throw-way face. They'll just stop cars and send em back.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by osuofia2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Amotekun police
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by wink2015(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is a barbaric and unprofessional conducts by this police officers.

These police officers should be court-martial by the police departments.

The same police officers that are beating up this woman will be the first to flee when they meet their match which is hardened armed robbers.

Uniformed men in the security agencies in Nigeria needs better training and re-orientation.

Their manner of approach is undemocratic and uncivilized.

What is the essence of beating up a civilian.

At best the defaulter should be charged to court.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
The story don change from sitting outside to relief materials .

Forget the story. No civilize person will behave the way that police officer did. Even if she flouted the stay at home order, there are civilised ways of handling her
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Sharonstone7719: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Even the police are all violating the rules,no face mask not hand gloves,what a stupid set of people.

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chriswazo:

Modified: A lot of people have asked what of if it is a man? This is too brutal for a slimmest excuse of coming out to buy sth in lock down.

No one deserves that, not even a guy, but then if u as a man can raise cane and flog a lady like this, then sth big is wrong with you, u are a time bomb ......

These men u see here definitely are wife beaters.

Guys quoting me, i believe u understand what my real message is. A grown up lady flogged like where d are flogging cows with no modicum of humanity, u can only imagine what it would have been if it was a guy, that is why d police shoots are mostly with guys.

The system is very reprehensible and barbaric.

His wife prayers has been answered by this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by abbiboy: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
An a video show the same animals on uniform being civil with foreigners bluntly violating lockdown and still has gut to argue with this fools on uniform,treat foreigners with respect and loose their sensibility with dia citizens.Nigeria uniform men re goats!
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by cmecproblem(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
stagger:

Sharrap there!
Okay BOSS
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by oluogbon0000(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
lockdown means stay in your house ........if you have any complications call the ncdc toll numbers but she will not hear ..........
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Stallione(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Useless men in the police force,they deserve to be fed to lions in the zoo,cos they like ordinary goats or better still kill them for medical practicals..
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by asanwafo: 12:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Loiter. U are asked to stay at home u won't listen.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by immantoks: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2020
There are more insane people in NPF than normal people.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Performanking(m): 3:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Chinese people will do the same and they will be treating them like Kings. But a Nigerian woman, who is out for an essential reason is being treated so badly. God punish dem!
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by dru23(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

sit at home was a friendly request by the govt. If she had walked up to the security operatives and politely asked to be permitted to go to the nearby pharmacy, they would not beat her up.

1 Like

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Hotspotbro(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lala, don't change my words forget that useless tweiker.
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Tweiker: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Lala, don't change my words forget that useless tweiker.

See heart attack!
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by notime1997: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, DM me to know how to buy cheap data online, as cheap as# 330 per GB. No point of wasting money buying data from resellers again you can buy data for your self and your family members.grap this opportunity now��� dm please 08146946240 or 09063434788
Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by dru23(m): 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Meninmen:

Forget the story. No civilize person will behave the way that police officer did. Even if she flouted the stay at home order, there are civilised ways of handling her

Re: Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials by Hotspotbro(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

See heart attack!
Thank you AfriCOON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Nigeria’s Deadly Money Ritualists: Human Parts Traded Like Commodities / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.