Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

PANPIEC Denies Sending List To BUHARI For Kyari's Replacement As Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PANPIEC Denies Sending List To BUHARI For Kyari's Replacement As Chief Of Staff (239 Views)

Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PANPIEC Denies Sending List To BUHARI For Kyari's Replacement As Chief Of Staff by Saintbossman: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
PANPIEC DENIES MOUNTING PRESSURE AND SENDING LIST TO PMB FOR ABBA KYARI'S REPLACEMENT, SAYS ITS FAKE NEWS.

Pan Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction Coalition PANPIEC, the umbrella body for all groups championing the course for Igbo to be President of Nigeria in 2023 has debunked the news making round that it sent a list of qualified persons for the post of chief of staff to the President following the death of Mallam Abba Kyari.

The Director of Media and Publicity of PANPIEC, Prince Erondu Uche denied the alleged submission of list by the group saying it was the handwork of mischief makers. He made this known in a telephone chat with TBE news correspondent. In his words Erondu said " I don't understand how some people think. How on earth can someone believe that we have submitted names to the President for the replacement of a man who was just buried yesterday? It beats my imagination. People should respect the dead. It is true we have timber and calibre in PANPIEC but no one among us can do such a thing now. I am telling you that such thing never happened and I am advising those spreading this fake news to stop misleading the public or be ready to face the full wroth of the law".

One of the trending news following the death of Abba Kyari the chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari is that PANPIEC has sent five names to the President for Kyari's replacement. The alleged names include two from the north and one from southeast, southwest and south south respectively. But the group had denied the allegation.

1 Share

Re: PANPIEC Denies Sending List To BUHARI For Kyari's Replacement As Chief Of Staff by athaboi(f): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
Foolish group representing themselves and not igbos..ewu awusa people, who send you people. Stop embarrassing us for God's sake. Look at his nose self..poor hungry man

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto Bans Ramadan Lectures And Congregational Prayers / See NJC Full Statement Nothing About Justice Akon Ikpeme / Owuru Izuogu Jnr Salute Our Dear Gov. Hope Uzodinma On His 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.