Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement (7483 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Kyari’s Replacement: New Twists As Kingibe Bows Out, Ken Nnamani, Ogbonaya Onu C / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Ukpaka: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement
https://247ureports.com/2020/04/buhari-uncertain-as-maman-daura-aisha-buhari-fight-dirty-over-kyaris-replacement/
-
As reported, Maman Daura has indicated interest in old political guru Babagana Kingibe as his prime choice. While Aisha Buhari prefers Buba Marwa.

Kingibe, according to reports, had already begun running the office of the chief of staff while Kyari was away for medical treatment. “Kingibe was there openly running the government before Kyari’s death” said our source who also noted that the first lady was not particularly happy with the decision to let Kinigibe into the office to handle affairs in the absence of Kyari. She saw Kyari’s absence as the opportunity and the opening she had been longing for since her husband’s arrival to the Presidential villa in 2015....

1 Share

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by youngest85(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pic or
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
They've turned the country's seat of power to Padi Padi affair

It is well

5 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by StreetFight: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
They've turned the country's seat of power to Padi Padi things

If you are in power, will you appoint your enemies?

12 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Chicagoesontop: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make the man (Kyari) rest in peace naa, we are still fighting the virus these people are fighting for their Belle and Pockets ... Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by yemmight(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
One down and remains one.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

If you are in power, will you appoint your enemies?

Both Aisha and Mamman Daura are not the President. They hold no elective position so they're in no position to decide who succeeds the late COS.

This dead brained old thieves should give space for younger generation to pilot the affairs of this country .

We are tired of dead brained old men ruling us.

4 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by StandardJohn(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
they can fight to death, we don't care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by SouthNigerian: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hin don dey red, o ti n pon dodo gringrincheesy
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by clevvermind(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
It is a show of shame.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by West1side: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ipob newspaper telling what is going on in Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by clevvermind(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
yemmight:
One down and remains one.
your thought is not good o.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Lipscomb(m): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Probably buba marwa is f*ck Aisha.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by zikter(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
A lot of speculations and fake news about Kyari's replacement will be a common thing in the days to come. This is just one of them

2 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by daddytime(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake news...

1 Like

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Ogegeodey(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
embarassed
Aisha should leave this people to do their things. Since she doesn't know how to use bedroom power to have her ways, how can you be fighting outside sources when u can talk to your husband directly.

1 Like

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Deepfeel(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
these is all northerners know
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by WildChild00(m): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Fake news as usual

2 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Both Aisha and Mamman Daura are not the President. They hold no elective position so they're in no position to decide who succeeds the late COS.

This dead brained old thieves should give space for younger generation to pilot the affairs of this country .

If I hear... Forget all of dem na scam.. Abeg... How old is yahaya bellow, Rochas and dimeji Bankole again... Naija politics na scam

3 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Millenniumlady(f): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nawaoooooo so soon
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by 21savages: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
This news is as fake as zlatan's fake nike.

2 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by humilitypays(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ogegeodey:
embarassed
Aisha should leave this people to do their things. Since she doesn't know how to use bedroom power to have her ways, how can you be fighting outside sources when u can talk to your husband directly.
only mistresses use their bedroom power to influence a man's decision, wives of over 20yrs don't have much sexual control over their husbands, they use their legal right as a wife, coupled with family ties and children's interest.

Aisha can push for her interest through her kids, especially the one Buhari loves and listens to most, that's if Buhari is in his right mind to make sound decisions as alleged by insiders for some time now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by plessis: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ogegeodey:
embarassed
Aisha is a widow.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians are hungry you are talking about one useless fight how does it put food on my table. RUBBISH
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Ogegeodey(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
humilitypays:
only mistresses use their bedroom power to influence a man's decision, wives of over 20yrs don't have much sexual control over their husbands, they use their legal right as a wife, coupled with family ties and children's interest.

Aisha can push for her interest through her kids, especially the one Buhari loves and listens to most, that's if Buhari is in his right mind to make sound decisions as alleged by insiders for some time now.

That I said bedroom does not mean 'sex', I'm sure they have their close door mechanism for dialogue. Only few women will come public with outsiders over issues their husbands have full control over.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Ogegeodey(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
plessis:
Aisha is a widow.
grin angry grin
Bros u Don off me
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by humilitypays(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ogegeodey:

That I said bedroom does not mean 'sex', I'm sure they have their close door mechanism for dialogue. Only few women will come public with outsiders over issues their husbands have full control over.
Yes I understand, but when your husband has grown so big to become a President or a top politician, he no longer makes his political decisions alone because there are partisan interest from fellow party members, former financiers, etc.....

The best way to push men in such situation is through their closest child or children. I am a man, I know what I am talking about. Every man, I mean every sensible and responsible man don't joke with the welfare of his kids and most men are working hard and doing all manner of things to ensure their kids enjoy the best of life even after they are dead and gone....so using their kids to talk to them to see reasons for your own case as his wife will help a lot.

Especially when his kids are above 18yrs, he must have one of his kids he enjoys listening to, use that one.

In my family for instance, I have strong influence over my father's decision, same with my sister. I can convince my father to do or not do what I want more than my mother, same with my sister.

2 Likes

Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by SenecaTheYonger: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

If you are in power, will you allow your nephew to appoint his enemies?

Fixed
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by Wordpeople(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Let Mr President appoint who can represent the interest of all Nigerian.
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by benzion72(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Does the puppet know or conscious of anything again?
Re: Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement by espn(m): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Imagine how biased this people can be...So much hatred from this set of clowns...Look at the stupid source this information is coming from and this fools are already making judgement without verifying the story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Affirms Adagunodo As Osun PDP Chairman / Ibori's Married Mistress in London's Holloway prison hopes to make bail / Humility At Its Peak:See The Cheap Phone President Buhari Is Using(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.