Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK (4427 Views)

It's Really Sad To See Girls Who Are Not Up To 25, Looking Like Mothers With 3 C / I Now See Girls Generally As A Waste Of Time / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by properties4sale: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Seriously in search of a place to see and fck Hoes around Liverpool axis in UK.

Urgent help please. If u know any app or any means I can connect with them, please let me know. Thank you.

Shoukd u have any contact, please comment.

Thanks, I have much regards
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Londoners are always too broke to keep girlfriends.

Stinginess runs in the blood of her Majesty's subjects grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by properties4sale: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

Is there an app called Londoners I can use?

I need location around Liverpool please!!! The londoner app might direct me to london. I'm far from london.
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by mymadam(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
properties4sale:

Urgent help please. If u know any app or any means I can connect with them, please let me know. Thank you.

wink Easy peasy wink. Take a stroll to the Toxteth area... Liverpool 8 to be precise. Start your exploration from the old Federal Club to Ibo Club. If you fail to catch, move down towards the old Yoruba Club. Chat girls up (be a gentleman), because I don't think they are 'hoes'. They ordinarily just wanna have fun. Whatever you decide to do, please DO NOT go against British laws! You'll certainly run into police patrol cars during your sojourn in Toxteth, so be very careful!

After the coro fiasco, move straight to Soho in London, if your destiny is iredeemably tied to 'hoeing'. Pay your money and check out. May the force be with you. Good luck. Hmmm tongue

9 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
properties4sale:

Is there an app called Londoners I can use?

I need location around Liverpool please!!! The londoner app might direct me to london. I'm far from london.

Yes, it is called 'Londonae'.apk
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

pls vortex I like to have a private word with you
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
em527:
pls vortex I like to have a private word with you

This space is very private. I do not remember my email password anymore.
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Zabiboy: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
properties4sale:

Try "TINDER" .....you might meet girls in your location

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by kriss27(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

This goes to prove that your irk are liabilities
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by nappy760(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Inmessage
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by properties4sale: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
nappy760:
Inmessage
Too many credit card fraudsters there... I so detest it.
Zabiboy:

Try "TINDER" .....you might meet girls in your location
God bless you sir, u shall live very long
mymadam:

wink Easy peasy wink. Take a stroll to the Toxteth area... Liverpool 8 to be precise. Start your exploration from the old Federal Club to Ibo Club. If you fail to catch, move down towards the old Yoruba Club. Chat girls up (be a gentleman), because I don't think they are 'hoes'. They ordinarily just wanna have fun. Whatever you decide to do, please DO NOT go against British laws! You'll certainly run into police patrol cars during your sojourn in Toxteth, so be very careful!

After the coro fiasco, move straight to Soho in London, if your destiny is iredeemably tied to 'hoeing'. Pay your money and check out. May the force be with you. Good luck. Hmmm tongue
God bless u sir!!! I very much appreciate this.... can I get u a drink please U are just too much. God bless u once again.
Vortex369:

thanks ma
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

This space is very private. I do not remember my email password anymore.
should I drop my whatsapp number?
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
em527:
should I drop my whatsapp number?

Drop the message here, dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
What happened to your hand....?

The right in one to be precise

2 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Vortex369:

pls after the pandemic I will like to relate to you about how possible for someone coming to the u.k
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Vortex369:

pls can I get financial help from you, anything you can afford to give me is okay pls...zenith bank 2189676119 thanks
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Tobtob: 9:29am On Jul 31, 2020
properties4sale:

not sure if you are still looking but i have a good website where i get them from and i see lots of them around liverpool/manchester area. let me know.
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by properties4sale: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Tobtob:

not sure if you are still looking but i have a good website where i get them from and i see lots of them around liverpool/manchester area. let me know.
okay bro, send me
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Stanley1155: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
At Buckingham palace
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by properties4sale: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Stanley1155:
At Buckingham palace
Queen is too old for me. I need fresh blood

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
is that why u are there?
Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by OGWILLS123: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
White hoes go hear am for your hand tongue is like you D*ck is itching you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by UDUJ(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
properties4sale:

Queen is too old for me. I need fresh blood

If you are still there it's better you patronise areas where you can freely walk in and do your thing without police harassment. Licensed houses called walk-ups in the Soho district. I always visit the one at Brewer Street, Soho,London. You can find all races there (whites,Hispanics,Asians,blacks). Enjoy yourself bro cool

3 Likes

Re: Please Where Can I See Girls To F*ck Or wh*re House In Northern UK by mymadam(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2021
properties4sale:

God bless you sir, u shall live very long God bless u sir!!! I very much appreciate this.... can I get u a drink please U are just too much. God bless u once again. thanks ma

Hey dude, where's my drink nah?

(1) (Reply)

A World Without Men / Marrying A Virgin Comes With A Price To Pay.. Damn / I Need Matured Answers Please..its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.