Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (55595 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by solochris(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t see anywhere where prayers impregnated her with children. What is all this talk of God? Humans did this, unless people want to admit finally that we are actually God.

What is a 68 year old doing looking for children? After age 50 many people get tired of raising kids. Who will continue with their upkeep when diseases from old age affect one or both parents? With such an old mother, will those children develop properly either physically or mentally? We should consider these and many more factors before rejoicing at such a feat. Women throw away babies everyday, she could have gotten a child many years earlier if serious.

God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful
You better go and read that thing again bro... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by j1mmy: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Africans produce children straight into hunger, god will provide stupid mentality

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Is this their first?
No, it is their last.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked
So when the babies become 18 years their mom will be 86...I.e 68+18
Let's say her husband is at least 2 years older than his wife 70+18= 88.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t see anywhere where prayers impregnated her with children. What is all this talk of God? Humans did this, unless people want to admit finally that we are actually God.

What is a 68 year old doing looking for children? After age 50 many people get tired of raising kids. Who will continue with their upkeep when diseases from old age affect one or both parents? With such an old mother, will those children develop properly either physically or mentally? We should consider these and many more factors before rejoicing at such a feat. Women throw away babies everyday, she could have gotten a child many years earlier if serious.

Oh please undecided

Away with that reasoning

People have kids even at old age
No big deal
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
2mch:
How long will they be alive to care for those kids?
20 years or 30years tops grin
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by SharonLoveth(f): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another Good News After The Death Of Mr Abba Kyari..
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by aimmoney9: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brika:

https://globaltimesng.com/photo-68-year-old-woman-delivered-of-twins-at-luth/
THATS A MIRACLE NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO

HE CAN TURN MENOPAUSE TO MENOPLAY
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

Oh please undecided

Away with that reasoning

People have kids even at old age
No big deal

If 40 - 44 years is old age then I believe you. I have never seen anyone, at least educated, birth children after age 50.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
aimmoney9:

THATS A MIRACLE NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO

HE CAN TURN MENOPAUSE TO MENOPLAY

Look at this unsigned rapper... smiley

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Seun360(m): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful

Read up.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Rushna27(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
dis is indeed a great one.. I've only heard of 55. it's indeed God and God will keep d kids and also strength d length of yrs of d parents to @ least enjoy bin fruitful... God b praised....����
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Onucs(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
just when you think that all hope is lost.. best news of the month. Congratulations
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Ezehillary(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
imagine What people will be saying , when this woman was pregnant
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by SamOyovwi: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
K
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by zakas: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
God is wonderful.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by segun18(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Praise God.Thank God also for advancement in medical science
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by AkinoshoSamuel5(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brika:

my aunt was beside this woman bed .. she said she never knew mama was pregnant until she heard mama has delivered twins today.

my aunt was also pregnant though. she put to bed last month
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by anyasiemmanuel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
So this man no gree give up .....God is good
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Figger(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
it's very obvious a lot of people here don't know what's IVF.

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by 1stola: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Brika:

Thank God for science...

Imagine all the scammer pastors that she would have encountered...
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by 1stola: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Great news! Ever lasting Father, all glory honor and power be to your name now and forever more!
Everlasting science you meant..
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Oharina(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
She planted the sperm in her womb. A woman in her 70s did it in my area. Congrates to her though.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by 1stola: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
topsy23:
Miracle working God
Lol!

Thank "GOD" for science ...

Imagine all the scammer pastors that she would have encountered...
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Aniexcels01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Unbelievable!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by biggz82: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
68 years, y she decided to put responsibility on another person
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Do you know what IVF is

Do you know what ovulation is? undecided

If at that age, she could still carry a pregnancy, IVF or not, it is nothing short of a miracle!

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by West2019(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
She must be a lord chosen member
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by friday2011(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

We dey argue which tribe born twins pass

Me say na Yoruba followed by Bini

Him say na Benue people

Yeah, correct nigga, whizkhalifa plant dey bring out argument skills for person body...

Pls continue, I have a dream, One day, you will become a renowned lawyer.

Damnnnn niggarrr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by nunnu: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
What rubbish must they biologically have children.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by favour32(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Many nor know IVF and dey form smart. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.