Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (55594 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Send me the record of her antinetal and i will believe it.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
Thank you Mr. Literate for schooling me on Ivf. I believe your high level of IQ should teach you how to be more civil in your conversation with people(esp people you don't know). I'm not sure you can dialogue with people without insulting them so I will assume you are uncultured with a faulty upbringing.

Back to the matter on table, I don't know a 68 year old woman can still produce eggs that will be needed for the Ivf.

And nothing called egg donor.

The whole procedure was 100% scientific, no scientific procedure depends on magic to take place...

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
God be praised both now and forever. Please Father bless me with this kind of good news
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Martinola:
And some idiots will still come here and try to convince their ancestors that God does not exist.
Mad people.

You are the unrepentant idiot here who does not know that IVF is 100% a scientific procedure....go and upgrade your knowledge

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gibsonworld05(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

And nothing called egg donor.

The whole procedure was 100% scientific, no scientific procedure depends on magic to take place...
The report did not state that their is a donor. However, if I should assume that their is a donor, then, tecnically the old woman is not the mother of the twins. My brother, if we are to derive our conclusion from that report from LUTH, the woman is the owner of the egg.

Don't twist the reportage to suit your belief. I repeat, GOD IS GREAT.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by sharone21(f): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Salmom:

The IVF was done by doctors who are humans. How does this concern God? Unless man is God which I believe is so

But IVF fails too, not even at that age so It can ONLY be God.

Any lady wen never reach Sarah age has hope....We pray we have many FAITHFUL men.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Seebrian(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
My father is the greatest. He is too faithful to fail me. Thank you almighty God for your working miracles.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
The report did not state that their is a donor. However, if I should assume that their is a donor, then, tecnically the old woman is not the mother of the twins. My brother, if we are to derive our conclusion from that report from LUTH, the woman is the owner of the egg.

Don't twist the reportage to suit your belief. I repeat, GOD IS GREAT.

Who is twisting anything....
U think the people that made it possible for her to have those children did not put their brain to use other than reciting bullshits of praise jesus and allahwakbar.?
Every thing there is scientific, I doubt ur iq cant even understand this

You have a serious problem , that's why I knew u were a stubborn illiterate....nonsense people dragging us to stone age
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Generalgoshen: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

We dey argue which tribe born twins pass

Me say na Yoruba followed by Bini

Him say na Benue people
I d the like your post I swear
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gibsonworld05(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

Who is twisting anything....
U think the people that made it possible for her to have those children did not put their brain to use other than reciting bullshits of praise jesus and allahwakbar.?
Every thing there is scientific, I doubt ur iq cant even understand this

You have a serious problem , that's why I knew u were a stubborn illiterate....nonsense people dragging us to stone age
You sound frustrated and I don't wanna compound your frustration. I'm done with you. I leave you with these words 'MANNERS MAKETH MAN'. Apparently, you lack manners.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
what?!! i feel sorry for the innocent children, she will be 72 when they are 4 years old. and maybe dies before their 5th birthday, at 68 people are tired and worn out, what a selfish old woman, did she even think of what would happen to those innocent kids when she dies?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:

That’s what I’m saying: I haven’t seen it but you have.

You are right

It's not common
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by masterP042(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
Those people that does not believe that their is a supernatural being somewhere should come and explain this miracle scientifically. GOD IS GREAT
Sorry brother, but it was ivf, she didn't get pregnant through sex. She got pregnant through science. Google IVF
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
WeRblessed:
Send me the record of her antinetal and i will believe it.
I wonder.

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful

Is there any age that adults can't have sex

Anyway Google IVF and get more details
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder.

My brother I believe that miracles still happen, but a lot of people continue to buy babies from baby factories and they will come back to the church and give testimony about delivering a child. Let the doctor that delivered the baby speak up. Which hospital did she have the babies?
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
nah wah oo
Old mama like this dey born when 29 year old chicks don dey enter menopause for my area sad

You have to be matured when you talk both online and off line

You have female relations starting from
Your mum
Your aunties
Your sisters
Your girl friend

Respect yourself because you came out of a woman and will pass through a woman all your life
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you Jesus!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t see anywhere where prayers impregnated her with children. What is all this talk of God? Humans did this, unless people want to admit finally that we are actually God.

What is a 68 year old doing looking for children? After age 50 many people get tired of raising kids. Who will continue with their upkeep when diseases from old age affect one or both parents? With such an old mother, will those children develop properly either physically or mentally? We should consider these and many more factors before rejoicing at such a feat. Women throw away babies everyday, she could have gotten a child many years earlier if serious.
Finally someone with some brains, having children at 68 is the most selfish thing any woman can ever do, did she even think about what will happen to those children if she dies, when they are 4 years she will be 72 years old.

And like you rightly asserted this is clearly human making. what God has to do with it? i don't know.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by tmny01: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
This testimony speaks to me than the best motivational book. Failure is never an end....it is just an opportunity to begin afresh. Never Give Up.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gibsonworld05(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
masterP042:

Sorry brother, but it was ivf, she didn't get pregnant through sex. She got pregnant through science. Google IVF
My brother, I understand your point and I have a good knowledge of Ivf. Here is my own point. A 68 yr old woman is not expected to produce eggs again, how did they get the eggs they used for ivf from her??

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
WeRblessed:

My brother I believe that miracles still happen, but a lot of people continue to buy babies from baby factories and they will come back to the church and give testimony about delivering a child. Let the doctor that delivered the baby speak up. Which hospital did she have the babies?
exactly, the news of a 68 years old woman having twins sounds unbelievably bizzare.

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks be to God, am glad that even at their old age, they finally have a male and a female children to call their own

The family is complete now

Though they are aged, they will surely get people to look after the children at home till they get to a year

Infants can disturb both day and night and makes you to get tired after attending to them

Happiness has crown their pains

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by KingRabota: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Guy na Yourba 0

In Yoruba Land before you ask 10 people dem name 3 or 4 will either be Taiye ( first to come ) or Keheinde ( the one one that came later)

It's unbelievable but true.
I have my personal ideas as to why they have the highest numbers of twinage in the world but I'll keep shut on my personal opinions today .
But one thing I'm sure of is that Yoruba people appreciate twins die.
From the time the woman is pregnant she is already called Iya Ibeji ( mother of twins)

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

Him say na Benue people
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
If my mother gave birth to me at 68, i would kill her as soon as i am grown up enough to pull a trigger, how will she breast feed at 68? run me to school at 5 years old, i would practically be raising myself.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by aimmoney9: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Look at this unsigned rapper... smiley
KEEP TAKING SHOTS U WILL ALWAYS MISS ME BUT IF I DROP 1 U'LL WISH U DIDN'T FIRE IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Him say na Benue people
Benue ffd by Igbos lipsrsealed
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by tunde202(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's so funny....I happened to be among the doctors that managed her, as a fact I assisted the woman to stand upright when the pic was about to be taken.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by jesmond3945: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

This is not normal... sad

The next time you visit the beach, make sure you scoop some of the water with your hands, or preferably, a very large bowl and wash your eyes properly.
the aged version of sanwo olu
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wow, good news.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by RAYAM(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Creator of the universe, what can't you do. Jesus. You are the Almighty, there's no impossible case with you.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
why would any woman give birth at 68 if not outright selfishness!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.