Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) (55587 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / 22-year-old Coronavirus Patient Gives Birth To Twins At LUTH / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins At Abuja Hospital,speaker Dogara Pay The Bill(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by TheBoy1740: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
It was IVF delivery, not sex. You people should read it again. Congratulations to the IVF centre and LUTH for achieving this feat in Medicine.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by supereagle(m): 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
About 70 years ago, they used to kill them in a community in Oru West, IMO state. Woe to any any woman who gave birth to them. I had a patient who gave birth to them on two occasions, they were killed, when the third set came she ran away with them to her own village. She told me herself.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:
I don’t see anywhere where prayers impregnated her with children. What is all this talk of God? Humans did this, unless people want to admit finally that we are actually God.

What is a 68 year old doing looking for children? After age 50 many people get tired of raising kids. Who will continue with their upkeep when diseases from old age affect one or both parents? With such an old mother, will those children develop properly either physically or mentally? We should consider these and many more factors before rejoicing at such a feat. Women throw away babies everyday, she could have gotten a child many years earlier if serious.
Oversabi dey worry you!!

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by AdaoraNK(f): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations ma!

To all expectant women, never give up. God in His infinite mercy and kindness will bless you
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by otunbalamba: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
Harllaby:
This is just to show that it's never too late to achieveing your dreams. In as much as you're alive, there is hope. Congratulations on your new born twins. May God continue to guide and protect them.
So na to born pikin be your own dreams ode leleyi o

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by buikem2: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
We thank God for the lives that wear born

What of the many lives lost during the IVF process?
IVF is praised 1 or 2 lives whereas hundreds of lives are lost during the process.

Don't come here telling me that zygotes are not human. Yes, they are with equal rights like every adult human. Killing them just for one or two is being terrorist like boko Haram.

IVF is evil.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
How many years do they have left? Make we talk true, they just broughted those childrens to the world to suffer
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Ronnygold(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle working God! Thank you Jesus! I rejoice with you ma.

I pray for women that are waiting on God, you will all come out with positive pregnancy test at the end of this lockdown in Jesus name.

Congratulations to you and your family ma!
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gibsonworld05(m): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Those people that does not believe that their is a supernatural being somewhere should come and explain this miracle scientifically. GOD IS GREAT
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by joe4christ(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is it that people don't read or they don't know what IVF is when it talking about conception

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by gistbummy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wonderful God.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nas25(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Waoo, Miracles everywhere. Congrans to them
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Always love twins. My mummy senior twins sha. So me dey reason say i fit get luck get twins among my children

But me and my nigggar be dey argue something last two months after we don eat beans when we use whizkhalifa plant (weed) take cook

We dey argue which tribe born twins pass

Me say na Yoruba followed by Bini

Him say na Benue people
Oga when will you divorce weed!!!!!!
It's destroying the remaining part of ur funny life

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

Do you what ovulation is? undecided

If at that age, she could still carry a pregnancy, IVF or not, it is nothing short of a miracle!

What bloody miracle??
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
They said over 60 million nigerians suffer from one or more mental illness..

The comments on the first page is a confirmation....

They performed ivf for someone, 100% scientific procedure, they are all shouting praise Jesus, praise jehovah, miracle working god....I'm glad no pastor has laid claim to this

2 Likes

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by sylve11: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
the man resemble sanwo olu

Na him cousin. cool
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gibsonworld05:
Those people that does not believe that their is a supernatural being somewhere should come and explain this miracle scientifically. GOD IS GREAT
You have a very serious problem, apart from being a stubborn illiterate, you are not wise

IvF please read about it, that's if your little IQ can comprehend it

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by jerryfemi88: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful
ofcourse
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by martha18(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Godjone:
pls ooo no offence. were they still having sex at that age?

God is wonderful
I guess u did not read the post....
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Johnnydboy: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obrigardo:
So this means that even at 80 a woman can still give birth? I don't think we have understood the human body enough but what we do know is human stupidity, that can be easily spotted
yes it possible...but the chance is very slim
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by axeman10(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Sarah of our time... Congrats ma. May you live long to see your children's children. Amen.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
meobizy:

If 40 - 44 years is old age then I believe you. I have never seen anyone, at least educated, birth children after age 50.

I see

But there are some men over 50 who go marrying 23 year old and get them pregnant

I saw it at one house warming i went to in 2010 sha
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Briller: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Congratulations ma on the birth of your twins.

But let me ask o. Don't you think you embarked on a suicide mission by trying this at age 68? I am not 40 yet but I can't even think of conceiving after 40. I no fit shout.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Ebi89(f): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
God is never late
Everything under the sun happens in His own time and season.
Glory be to God and congratulations to the family
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by flowers4me(f): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
All Honour, Glory and Praise be unto You, Almighty God !

Congratulations to the couple and May the Almighty enable you nuture and raise these children to become blessings to the world.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Martinola(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
And some idiots will still come here and try to convince their ancestors that God does not exist.
Mad people.

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Salmom: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Junkelie:
Only the fool says there's no God. Congratulations ma
The IVF was done by doctors who are humans. How does this concern God? Unless man is God which I believe is so
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
DexterousOne:

I see

But there are some men over 50 who go marrying 23 year old and get them pregnant

I saw it at one house warming i went to in 2010 sha
That’s what I’m saying: I haven’t seen it but you have.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by Gibsonworld05(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

You have a very serious problem, apart from being a stubborn illiterate, you are not wise

IvF please read about it, that's if your little IQ can comprehend it
Thank you Mr. Literate for schooling me on Ivf. I believe your high level of IQ should teach you how to be more civil in your conversation with people(esp people you don't know). I'm not sure you can dialogue with people without insulting them so I will assume you are uncultured with a faulty upbringing.

Back to the matter on table, I don't know a 68 year old woman can still produce eggs that will be needed for the Ivf.

1 Like

Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
May God bless the Elizabeth of our time and may the twins grow in fear of God.
Re: 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) by joefelin2345: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Great news! Ever lasting Father, all glory honor and power be to your name now and forever more!
Amen n Amen IJMN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery / What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.