Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid (12610 Views)

African Girls Shows Off Fully Unclad (18+ / Bold And Beautiful Sexy Girls Shows Off Heavy Hips / 2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Tochi2020: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
For 20k, Girls shows her pussy, bleeps herself with a d!ldo on Slimcase’s and Mc Galaxy's live broadcast on Instagram

Ice Prince and OAP Dotun have joined the call for public decency after some girls were seen masturbating on the Instalive videos of some Nigerian celebrities.

MC Galaxy and Slimcase's Instalive session last night led to a social media meltdown as some girls were spotted using intimacy gadgets, masturbating, strip teasing and twerking.

OAP Dotun who reacted to this, stated that giving women money to 'shake their bums' is becoming demeaning and disgusting. He added that some girls have lost their sense of dignity as one was spotted "rubbing palm oil on her body to shake her bum".

The media personality wrote;

I don’t give a flipping hell what anyone thinks. I just feel we’ve taken this thing out of line. It has just become so disgusting. We are all not saints but if you must sin differently, why the extreme public show of of indecency and misdemeanor... Just imagine those were your kids or sister? .. some girls have lost their sense of dignity. See that one they told to rub palm oil on her body to shake her bum and she did.. palm oil

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ZqxevADMpuA/XpxuwLXNxQI/AAAAAAAALt0/oaK44Yp2tHgYbb98vJb-tMcMwjxJ_vxKgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/5e9c44f20d19b.png[/img]

Ice Prince on his own part called for "constraint" as he pointed out that his son sometimes plays with his mum's phone, and shouldn't be exposed to such indecency.

He tweeted;

All this my guys that are letting girls twerk with intimacy gadgets on their IG Live... Pls na my G, I have a son that is not even 10yrs old yet.. sometimes he plays with his Mummy’s phone and you never know what app his finger might press on that phone !!!!

The Dancing is cool but some of them are literally Phucking themselves on your Live, Why TF

To think that you are even giving away money on this internet to these girls to act a fool my guy.... You weak me gan. i am Flabawhelmed and overgasted !!!!!!!!

[img]https://1.bp..com/-1GAlUM22gts/Xpxu8KwWIJI/AAAAAAAALt4/JI-zuXz6qqIsXWZaUJYySwzpks3mpbhgACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/5e9c450d575d4.png[/img]

The video and photos can't be posted here,
Watch The Video Below⤵⤵
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/04/ice-prince-oap-dotun-reacts-as-girl.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Tochi2020: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by YngDenzel1: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Everywhere nw is Ass, you can't scroll through any app with a kid nowadays.. asses everywhere grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Tochi2020: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
YngDenzel1:
Everywhere nw is Ass, you can't scroll through any app with a kid nowadays.. asses everywhere grin grin

Nah wetin lockdown caused, people are hungry, ready to do anything
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Tochi2020: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2020
All this girls self..
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 20, 2020
and one mumu for one corner will be calling this one my woman grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Iceyray(m): 8:50am On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
There was one I saw on my WhatsApp status, a girl asked guys to dance naked and cum live for 50k, and they did it

it was just disgusting and pathetic, jeez,!
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by csamii: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2020
These guys should shut up! No one forced those girls to do what they did and if they're so pained, they can organize a math, social or geography etc challenge show on their live insta.
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
These idiots should be arrested..

Going forward.
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
That is how people curse themselves unknowingly!!
"My woman" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Gucciboss: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tochi2020:

Nah wetin lockdown caused, people oloshos are hungry, ready to do anything

Fixed
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
With their cheap weave useless makeup big belly and inferiority complex... God knows I cannot marry from this country undecided... I rather marry during the time of my mothers
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Skmoda360(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Orisirisi lane orun......disgusting girls with disgusting mentality undecided
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by QueenDianaSch: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Girls that stays close to abule egba should hit me up now for intimacy bleep call me now 08160796095 this lockdown no easy abeg.
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Tochi2020: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
QueenDianaSch:
Girls that stays close to abule egba should hit me up now for intimacy bleep call me now 08160796095 this lockdown no easy abeg.

Lol..
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Iceyray:
There was one I saw on my WhatsApp status, a girl asked guys to dance naked and cum live for 50k, and they did it

it was just disgusting and pathetic, jeez,!
a guy danced naked and jeezed for 50k? shocked which kain mumu guy be dat?
cant he go and hustle for the 50k
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
eni4real:
yes nau cheesy..abi u dont u know most of these girls rubbishing themselves on the internet have boyfriends and fiances grin grin.they are hooked up with mumurish men who dont know their left from their right grin.

1 Like

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
yes nau cheesy..abi u dont u know most of these girls rubbishing themselves on the internet have boyfriends and fiances grin grin.they are hooked up with mumurish men who dont know their left from their right grin.
May God not allow them make them kill men (Amin) undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Budline1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:

I believe most of those girls on those live videos are prostitutes. Covid 19 must have been challenging to their work, no customers and they decided to take it online.

Some simps would still date them tho.. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Kpalobi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Some go dey fight untop the Hoe head sef.. Dis world dun kpafuka
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Babythicksme17(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
They will even put my everything grin grin
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by HundHunter(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:

My woman... my everything! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Budline1:

I believe most of those girls on those live videos are prostitutes. Covid 19 must have been challenging to their work, no customers and they decided to take it online.

Some simps would still date them tho.. grin
u call them simps i call them mumu men cheesy.some of them do come to nl creating threads crying that their gfs are doing prost :Dit :Dition but they cant dump such girls cos they are inlove grin.some men can be dat dumb sha cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Karlifate: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
eni4real:

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by solmus: 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Foolishness women are not retarrds or toys If they want to show whatever part of their body let them do it, stop making it like an issue men forced on them
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by kingjomezy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:

Guy I watched one bro ,he even licked his sperm!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Budline1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
u call them simps i call them mumu men cheesy.some of them do come to nl creating threads crying that their gfs are doing prost :Dit :Dition but they cant dump such girls cos they are inlove grin.some men can be dat dumb sha cheesy.

Exactly o. More so many of these ladies would repackage in the nearest future and be forming born again. The mumu men will wife them and keep complaining.

A man must really shine his eyes and learn about women to a fault before getting married coz these lessons aren't taught in schools.
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Iceyray(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
I swear bro
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Budline1:

Exactly o. More so many of these ladies would repackage in the nearest future and be forming born again. The mumu men will wife them and keep complaining.

A man must really shine his eyes and learn about women to a fault before getting married coz these lessons aren't taught in schools.
thats why i dont trust those ladies who wont let us hear word by screaming that they are born again upandan cheesy.many of them na coverup.as soon as they get married they continue with thier runz lifestyle but then having said that there are ladies who dont care about hiding their whorish attitudes and men still marry them and when they get married they still continue with the whorish attititude under the man"s eyes.
Re: Girls Shows Her Pussy, Bleep Herself With Love Machine Ice Prince & OAP Dotun Reacts(Vid by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
HundHunter:

My woman... my everything! wink cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World's Most Expensive Divorce Settlements / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / What Happened To Me In My Aunt's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.