Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. - Sports (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. (48614 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by mystical109(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
eni4real:
The guy said "he could have played for Brazil" grin

When did Maidera become Rio de Janiero?? shocked shocked shocked
He is a funny fanatic of Cristiano!!
I swear CR7 fans can talk bullshit
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 1:03am On Apr 21, 2020
PopeFlatino:
U show ld have checked for my second comment on this not this

Half or more than half of those assists to Messi were a result of 1:2 passes Messi starts and finishes..it's in Barca philosophy .

Secondly Messi spent more years with his assistants than Ronaldo with his

Thirdly Those teammates has won more pks for Cr7 than d total Messi has gotten from his teammates.

Finally,Messi has provided for yis teammates wlmowr double of Ronaldo's figures

One two or not assist na assist, dnt also forget that CR7 played almost entirely as the striker, so what is his business with assists unlike Messi that play behind strikers.....yet with his short stay_compared to other Madrid icons he still tops them in assists and chances created.

What else do you guys demand of an attacker that Ronaldo does not gives angry angry angry

Three consecutive champions league no be moi moi oooh....you need a god of football in your team to achieve that
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Jokerman(m): 2:36am On Apr 21, 2020
eni4real:
You know that Henry was robbed in 2004, Beckaham was robbed in 1999..

Or is Owen the greatest player to have played in the EPL...
The Ballon d'or was won by Owen too..

And he did not have Salah's stat...

2018 Salah was better than 2001 Owen!!!

Ramos injury took the Ballon d'or away from Salah. Ramos was helping Ronaldo to win another Ballon d'or by injurimg Salah

But. Modric entered the chat...

The rest is history!!!

Ballondor wasn't the same thing as FIFA world player...

FIFA world player of the year, no one from the EPL had/has won it except Ronaldo

Ballondor then was for European best player..

2001 ballondor was Owen, FIFA world player was Figo

Stop this argument
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Jokerman(m): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2020
eni4real:

That means Lucas Digne is greater than Eric Abidal overall since Digne won the World cup!!!

Matuidi better than Makalele grin grin

Also, Pedro is greater than Raul tongue tongue

Stop this argument Eni angry
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by LazyNaijaYouth(m): 3:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by hinohsend: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Jokerman:

Ballondor wasn't the same thing as FIFA world player...

FIFA world player of the year, no one from the EPL had/has won it except Ronaldo

Ballondor then was for European best player..

2001 ballondor was Owen, FIFA world player was Figo

Stop this argument

When Owen won the Balon d'or, It was for Worldwide players and No, Balon d'or is the oldest and is generally regarded as the most prestigious individual award in football.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Jokerman(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2020
hinohsend:

When Owen won the Balon d'or, It was for Worldwide players and No, Balon d'or is the oldest and is generally regarded as the most prestigious individual award in football.

Look again bro.......

Figo won world player of the year in 2001. Owen was just the best player in Europe...

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by ifiokjohn(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
light099:

Alright bro. Even local players on the street get their own diehard fans too, so it's not out of place you defend your Tapnaldo all the time. We can't all support same people. Some will support the best while others will support the less.

We've had great scorers, strikers, midfielders, wingers etc and then those who have lifted many awards and trophies in football, Ronaldo is undoubtedly a great striker and scorer and has also lifted many trophies but if we want to talk about great players, we talk about people like Thiery Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi etc. But so far Messi is still the best soccer player, another football alien might bench him tomorrow but for today he is the best.
See am a Ronaldo fan but I agree Messi is the better player between the two but to compare Ronaldo to Henry and saying Henry is better is sheer hatred and wickedness.
Any body who truly watch football will know that one you are counting greatest players ever, Ronaldo must surely come at least 5th or 6th place.

Even Henry won't blurt out this nonsense talk you just spew out.
Messi won't, and am sure Ronaldinho or Pele or Maradona won't.

Bro you are a big fat liar for saying Henry is better than C Ronaldo.

Henry that even small hazard is better than.....Mtcheeeeew
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nationale: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=GEEBITE post=88647504]Ronaldo De Lima must have won three world cups in planet MARS not on this earth.[/quote

I don't have to argue with because you started watching football yesterday. Ask you elder brother if you have one.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by GEEBITE: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
If that's how you mess up with your elders at home,it isn't like that with me. I have an older brother whose shoes I cant lace for now but in football matters,he knows Iam more knowledgable. I am in my 40s,I watched world cup Espana 82 faintly cos I was relatively young.Since then I havent missed a single edition and have been fortunate to have seen two world cup games live.One of which involved Messi which you are all raving about.
FYI,Ronado the Lima won two world cups and one of them he did not even kick the ball in a single match in USA 94 . You cant drag me down the gutter level of argument. It is sad people cant argue without insults and tirades l.[quote author=Nationale post=88704852][/quote]
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nationale: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
GEEBITE:
If that's how you mess up with your elders at home,it isn't like that with me. I have an older brother whose shoes I cant lace for now but in football matters,he knows Iam more knowledgable. I am in my 40s,I watched world cup Espana 82 faintly cos I was relatively young.Since then I havent missed a single edition and have been fortunate to have seen two world cup games live.One of which involved Messi which you are all raving about.
FYI,Ronado the Lima won two world cups and one of them he did not even kick the ball in a single match in USA 94 . You cant drag me down the gutter level of argument. It is sad people cant argue without insults and tirades l.

Even at that it does not undermine my earlier analysis. Mind you I did not insult you. I didn't call you names. All round Messi is well ahead of Ronaldo. You have watched him live is not an issue. Tell yourself the truth. Messi is only compared to Diego and Pele while Ronaldo is never compared to either but with only Messi. Smell the coffee.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by GEEBITE: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Telling me to ask my brother if I have one if not absolutely insulting is down-rightly condescending,you assumed I must be a kid. I know you have Yoruba tribe inclination to have stated that(it is an insult in Yoruba culture to speak in that manner) .Not until you call somebody names.

You are still yet to admit the guilt of over stating facts about Ronaldo de Lima's world cup wins.That is not a virtue,own up to a simple error like that. On Messi being the best is not the reason why I engaged you initially,so it shouldn't come up in your response. Anyway cheers.
Nationale:

Even at that it does not undermine my earlier analysis. Mind you I did not insult you. I didn't call you names. All round Messi is well ahead of Ronaldo. You have watched him live is not an issue. Tell yourself the truth. Messi is only compared to Diego and Pele while Ronaldo is never compared to either but with only Messi. Smell the coffee.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by PopeFlatino(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
He has tried no sentiment,but first
He didn't win d Champions leagues alone dear..if not for d likes of Gareth bake,Sergio Ramos and Isco in either of those finals I don't think they would have even won the 4 UCL in 5 years as u already know.
The guys mentioned above especially the first two has scored decisive winners and equalizers in each of those finals,Cr7 only plays a major rule on d knockout rounds and semifinals no doubt.

In d history of UCL several stars has gone for 3 to 4 consecutive Finals but no Sergio Ramos,nor Bale to deliver.

U sound matured ,so I won't try to argue with u,Cr7 played in more advanced Roles at real Madrid and still topped their legends in both goals and assists..yes no doubt but can u also give Messi credit for playing deep,behind strikers,out flank all day and still tops d scoring,assists and chances created chats?...even challenging Cr7 for goals all year?
schurley:

One two or not assist na assist, dnt also forget that CR7 played almost entirely as the striker, so what is his business with assists unlike Messi that play behind strikers.....yet with his short stay_compared to other Madrid icons he still tops them in assists and chances created.

What else do you guys demand of an attacker that Ronaldo does not gives angry angry angry

Three consecutive champions league no be moi moi oooh....you need a god of football in your team to achieve that
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by hinohsend: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Jokerman:

Look again bro.......

Figo won world player of the year in 2001. Owen was just the best player in Europe...

Alright, you're correct. I'm surprised it only became global in 2007.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2020
[b][/b]
PopeFlatino:
He has tried no sentiment,but first
He didn't win d Champions leagues alone dear..if not for d likes of Gareth bake,Sergio Ramos and Isco in either of those finals I don't think they would have even won the 4 UCL in 5 years as u already know.
The guys mentioned above especially the first two has scored decisive winners and equalizers in each of those finals,Cr7 only plays a major rule on d knockout rounds and semifinals no doubt.

In d history of UCL several stars has gone for 3 to 4 consecutive Finals but no Sergio Ramos,nor Bale to deliver.

U sound matured ,so I won't try to argue with u,Cr7 played in more advanced Roles at real Madrid and still topped their legends in both goals and assists..yes no doubt but can u also give Messi credit for playing deep,behind strikers,out flank all day and still tops d scoring,assists and chances created chats?...even challenging Cr7 for goals all year?

These guys were just fortunate enough they have a CR7 in their team

Some nice points you gat bro....not taking anything away from Lionel, he is phenomenon!!

Bruv quit with the whining_Isco, Bale and Ramos_although they contributed their quota in winning the title.....cmon an individual devoid of sentiments will surley acknowledge Cr7 as the heart beat of Madrid team in those years of Uefa triumphant glory.

Take it or leave it, a man averaging not not less than 13 goals in the champions league consecutively during Madrid reign speak a lot of him, with no any other playing coming close in stats or ratio.....why do you think he is often rested for unimportant games in the Laliga?

'Give me CR7 and i will hand you over the Champions league'.....Zinadane Zindane

That bald headed man knew what he saw b4 making this statement_mind you, this was b4 his appointment in Real.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by bolintino: 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
schurley:
[b][/b]

Some nice points you gat bro....not taking anything away from Lionel, he is phenomenon!!

Bruv quit with the whining_Isco, Bale and Ramos_although they contributed their quota in winning the title.....cmon an individual devoid of sentiments will surley acknowledge Cr7 as the heart beat of Madrid team in those years of Uefa triumphant glory.

Take it or leave it, a man averaging not not less than 13 goals in the champions league consecutively during Madrid reign speak a lot of him, with no any other playing coming close in stats or ratio.....why do you think he is often rested for unimportant games in the Laliga?

'Give me CR7 and i will hand you over the Champions league'.....Zinadane Zindane

That bald headed man knew what he saw b4 making this statement_mind you, this was b4 his appointment in Real.

Before we even talk about their stats,... on the pitch of soccer, pound for pound, you should also be honest enough to admit (if you're devoid of sentiment) that Messi is ahead of Ronaldo.

Now talking about stats, Cristiano's over-bloated goal-scoring stats/ratio still lies in the shadow of Messi's. Do the Maths bro.

Messi=     697 goals, 289 assists (856 games)
Ronaldo= 725 goals, 220 assists (1000 games)
Messi (goal/game ratio): 0.814
Ronaldo (goal/game ratio): 0.725

I didn't fabricate them. Confirm for yourself in the links below:

https://messivsronaldo.net/all-time-stats/
https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs-ronaldo/

Even comparing them head-to-head, with respect to meetings they've had for both club and country, Messi has been more victorious against Ronaldo in 6 more games, outscored Ronaldo and had 11 more assists.

While we need to give it to both of them for being head and shoulders  above others in their trade, there's still one above the other and his name is "Messi"

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Kheeng1: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=758ANGL-P8k
Subscribe Now! to get our upcoming giveaway
From our passion for sport... We do reward passion for sport

Subscribe to Splash Pro's free YouTube channel and get closer to the biggest names in the world of sport. And stay Connected to get our upcoming giveaway.
This channel is the channel about the life of football players and highlighs. Here you will find videos of famous football players: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr, Kylian Mbappe, Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah, Harry Kane and many more...

Subscribe now!
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 12:31am On Apr 28, 2020
bolintino:

Before we even talk about their stats,... on the pitch of soccer, pound for pound, you should also be honest enough to admit (if you're devoid of sentiment) that Messi is ahead of Ronaldo.

Now talking about stats, Cristiano's over-bloated goal-scoring stats/ratio still lies in the shadow of Messi's. Do the Maths bro.

Messi=     697 goals, 289 assists (856 games)
Ronaldo= 725 goals, 220 assists (1000 games)
Messi (goal/game ratio): 0.814
Ronaldo (goal/game ratio): 0.725

I didn't fabricate them. Confirm for yourself in the links below:

https://messivsronaldo.net/all-time-stats/
https://michelacosta.com/en/messi-vs-ronaldo/

Even comparing them head-to-head, with respect to meetings they've had for both club and country, Messi has been more victorious against Ronaldo in 6 more games, outscored Ronaldo and had 11 more assists.

While we need to give it to both of them for being head and shoulders  above others in their trade, there's still one above the other and his name is "Messi"

Forget your long grammar who had a better goal ratio in Spain... Ronaldo or Messi?

I beg to differ if Ronaldo had started his football career in Spain his goal tally would have been more astronomical..... Why do you think his scoring rate skyrocketed while in Spain? do the maths urself

You think winning the champions league repeatedly is an easy feat?....even the seasonal mega signing of Messi's team find it hard winning since the departure of Neymar, bro quit whinning!

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by bolintino: 2:21am On Apr 29, 2020
schurley:

Forget your long grammar who had a better goal ratio in Spain... Ronaldo or Messi?

I beg to differ if Ronaldo had started his football career in Spain his goal tally would have been more astronomical..... Why do you think his scoring rate skyrocketed while in Spain? do the maths urself

You think winning the champions league repeatedly is an easy feat?....even the seasonal mega signing of Messi's team find it hard winning since the departure of Neymar, bro quit whinning!

I actually misjudged that I was responding to a sensible and objective individual who is ready to constructively debate and make his points known without resorting to insults and the use of denigrating terms. I never knew that you're just a common dickhead who lacks adequate home training.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
schurley:

Oga listen...
What you should understand is that there are phases in a footballer's career....you can't just start playing professionally and start banging 30 goals or more in a season.
You start as a prospect before u reach your peak....Messi started his senior career in Barcelona...u don't expect him to start banging 50goals from Day1, there are phases to that....
My point is, Ronaldo came to Spain as a footballer in his peak, one would expect him to score much Goals as he was an established goal scorer already.....
To prove to u dat Messi also got to his peak at that period of 2009-2017 wen Ronaldo arrived at Madrid, Check their goals dat period (2009-2017) messi scored more goals dan ronaldo..... Messi's 472 to Ronaldo's 450 with a very close goal ratio of Messi's 0.99 to Ronaldo's 1.01....you can't deny, Ronaldo's ratio wasn't very good at Man utd..

The winning of a champions League isn't an easy feat, No doubt....but you must acknowledge d effort of d oda player's....Modric, Kroos, Bale.....dey came in and together with Ronaldo helped Real Madrid achieve dat feat.....you know how many champions Leagues Ronaldo had with Madrid before these players stepped in

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Kheeng1: 1:16am On May 01, 2020
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by hinohsend: 5:33am On May 01, 2020
schurley:

Nobody formulates fake quotes better than than CR7 fans
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 1:41am On May 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga listen...
What you should understand is that there are phases in a footballer's career....you can't just start playing professionally and start banging 30 goals or more in a season.
You start as a prospect before u reach your peak....Messi started his senior career in Barcelona...u don't expect him to start banging 50goals from Day1, there are phases to that....
My point is, Ronaldo came to Spain as a footballer in his peak, one would expect him to score much Goals as he was an established goal scorer already.....
To prove to u dat Messi also got to his peak at that period of 2009-2017 wen Ronaldo arrived at Madrid, Check their goals dat period (2009-2017) messi scored more goals dan ronaldo..... Messi's 472 to Ronaldo's 450 with a very close goal ratio of Messi's 0.99 to Ronaldo's 1.01....you can't deny, Ronaldo's ratio wasn't very good at Man utd..

The winning of a champions League isn't an easy feat, No doubt....but you must acknowledge d effort of d oda player's....Modric, Kroos, Bale.....dey came in and together with Ronaldo helped Real Madrid achieve dat feat.....you know how many champions Leagues Ronaldo had with Madrid before these players stepped in
[color=#990000][/color]

Ronaldo goal ratio wasn't very good in Epl, yes....I think the question now should be why was his goal scoring record outrageous when he arrived Madrid? I know you will attach this to the quality of the player he played with in Madrid, or is central attacking position in Madrid. Don't forget he also had loads of star and world class player in Manchester, Also he didn't started playing as No.9 in Madrid in his first few years there.... Your guess is right as mine, scoring in laliga is damn easy.

I'm not disputing the fact that team work ain't relevant to team success and achievement, the genius and phenomenal of a player or two is key to winning titles such as the Ucl_Bayern and City are classic examples. Attributing Madrid champions league success to the coming of Kroos, Modric and Bale completely reeks of sentiment and jealousy... I stand to be corrected, during the years of Madrid dominance in Europe, no Madrid player, i repeat no player! ever come close to Ronaldo contribution and effort in winning those trophy_both goals and assists.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2020
bolintino:

I actually misjudged that I was responding to a sensible and objective individual who is ready to constructively debate and make his points known without resorting to insults and the use of denigrating terms. I never knew that you're just a common dickhead who lacks adequate home training.

In what way did i insulted you

I won't banter word with you,i aint brought up that way.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 1:57am On May 06, 2020
hinohsend:

Nobody formulates fake quotes better than than CR7 fans

tongue tongue tongue
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2020
schurley:
[color=#990000][/color]

Ronaldo goal ratio wasn't very good in Epl, yes....I think the question now should be why was his goal scoring record outrageous when he arrived Madrid? I know you will attach this to the quality of the player he played with in Madrid, or is central attacking position in Madrid. Don't forget he also had loads of star and world class player in Manchester, Also he didn't started playing as No.9 in Madrid in his first few years there.... Your guess is right as mine, scoring in laliga is damn easy.

I'm not disputing the fact that team work ain't relevant to team success and achievement, the genius and phenomenal of a player or two is key to winning titles such as the Ucl_Bayern and City are classic examples. Attributing Madrid champions league success to the coming of Kroos, Modric and Bale completely reeks of sentiment and jealousy... I stand to be corrected, during the years of Madrid dominance in Europe, no Madrid player, i repeat no player! ever come close to Ronaldo contribution and effort in winning those trophy_both goals and assists.
Oga, u re still not getting d point, m not disputing d fact dat Ron is a good goalscorer.... Ronaldo is a good scorer and e simply got to his peak. Der are alot of scorers wu came to Laliga and flopped... D point is if u are a good Scorer, it will show as soon as u get to ur peak...Kun Agüero had a poorer goal ratio in Laliga dan he has now in d premier League..... young Thierry Henry cudnt didn't score many goals in d weak ligue 1( same league 1 Mbappe is bossing). But today, Thierry Henry is one of d best goalscorers in Epl history.....

"Attributing Madrid champions League success to the coming of Kroos, Modric and Bale completely reeks of sentiment and jealousy"
U sef check am, from 2009-2013, Real Madrid won just 3 trophies....but from 2014-2018 wen those players arrived, Real Madrid won 13 trophiea undecided
So, wat is d magic there??...will u tell me dat all of a sudden, from 2014, Ronaldo entad beast mode??...Ronaldo has always been a beast, and wit d arrival of players and coach wu complimented his beastliness, Madrid was able to achieve dat feat....so, stop tellin me dat Ronaldo alone gave madrid dia european invincibility

...And also, all u Ronaldo lovers will never see or admit d efforts of oda players.....Is it because, dey don't score goals as much as Ronaldo?? Or wat is d effort u are talking about??.. it's pple like u dat say Modric didnt deserve balón d or 2018 or Ronaldo deserved it...Thank God for fifapro world 11....was there any year dat Madrid won champions League with Ronaldo dat u didnt see either of kroos or Modric in the fifapro xi?? as u re claiming dat Ronaldo is a lone wolf
You all will never acknowledge dat Madrid played 4 Ronaldo but will always b quick to shout dat Barca plays 4 Messi....I understand, it's love blindness...
I'm talking of the same Ronaldo who complained about Juve's midfield not playing for him
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga, u re still not getting d point, m not disputing d fact dat Ron isn't a good goalscorer.... Ronaldo is a good scorer and e simply got to his peak. Der are alot of scorers wu came to Laliga and flopped... D point is if u are a good Scorer, it will show as soon as u get to ur peak...Kun Agüero had a poorer goal ratio in Laliga dan he has now in d premier League..... young Thierry Henry cudnt didn't score many goals in d weak ligue 1( same league 1 Mbappe is bossing). But today, Thierry Henry is one of d best goalscorers in Epl history.....

"Attributing Madrid champions League success to the coming of Kroos, Modric and Bale completely reeks of sentiment and jealousy"
U sef check am, from 2009-2013, Real Madrid won just 3 trophies....but from 2014-2018 wen those players arrived, Real Madrid won 13 trophiea undecided
So, wat is d magic there??...will u tell me dat all of a sudden, from 2014, Ronaldo entad beast mode??...Ronaldo has always been a beast, and wit d arrival of players and coach wu complimented his beastliness, Madrid was able to achieve dat feat....so, stop tellin me dat Ronaldo alone gave madrid dia european invincibility

...And also, all u Ronaldo lovers will never see or admit d efforts of oda players.....Is it because, dey don't score goals as much as Ronaldo?? Or wat is d effort u are talking about??.. it's pple like u dat say Modric didnt deserve balón d or 2018 or Ronaldo deserved it...Thank God for fifapro world 11....was there any year dat Madrid won champions League with Ronaldo dat u didnt see either of kroos or Modric in the fifapro xi?? as u re claiming dat Ronaldo is a lone wolf
You all will never acknowledge dat Madrid played 4 Ronaldo but will always b quick to shout dat Barca plays 4 Messi....I understand, it's love blindness...
I'm talking of the same Ronaldo who complained about Juve's midfield not playing for him

I don't disapprove of other Madridsta huge talent and contribution, those player mentioned are genius in their own right.... Buh the facts are there for everyone to to see (Highest goal and assist in champions and laliga history_Cr7)...

Does any one of dem come close in terms of goals and assist even for once in their tremble champions league glory?? Appreciate a genius when you see one.

your continuous emphasy on Ronaldo scoring ability in Madrid makes me wonder if he is less a player in terms of assist and chances provided .... I like it when you Messi fans calls Cr7 penaldo, tapnaldo nd co, conveniently throwing blind eyes on CR7 superb play making ability. Don't forget Cr7 have the highest assist in Madrid nd Champions league history

Gracias cool cool cool
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2020
schurley:

I don't disapprove of other Madridsta huge talent and contribution, those player mentioned are genius in their own right.... Buh the facts are there for everyone to to see (Highest goal and assist in champions and laliga history_Cr7)...

Does any one of dem come close in terms of goals and assist even for once in their tremble champions league glory?? Appreciate a genius when you see one.

your continuous emphasy on Ronaldo scoring ability in Madrid makes me wonder if he is less a player in terms of assist and chances provided .... I like it when you Messi fans calls Cr7 penaldo, tapnaldo nd co, conveniently throwing blind eyes on CR7 superb play making ability. Don't forget Cr7 have the highest assist in Madrid nd Champions league history

Gracias cool cool cool
"Does any one of dem come close in terms of goals and assist even for once in their tremble champions league glory?? Appreciate a genius when you see one.".

....oga Listen.....u can't compare a midfielder, goalkeeper or defender with a forward... dia jobs are different....let me now ask u, can Ronaldo do the job of a goalkeeper, can he defend, can he create key passes or control the game like a midfielder..??.....so because none of dem scored as much as Ronaldo makes him above every oda player in his team...SMH for u....I think they need to bring back d years of goalkeepers, midfielders and defenders winning d balon dor....at least u saw it with ur eyes in 2018 wen Modric won d balon dor dat It's not always about goals and assist...u and I know dat It's d rivalry of Messi and Ronaldo dat has made other players seem less appreciated.... as a Barcelona fan, in as much as i would always want Messi to win d balon dor ova Ronaldo, i can't help but admit dat der wer times wen Iniesta shud av won it...

"Don't forget Cr7 have the highest assist in Madrid nd Champions league history"...

Does e also av d highest saves in Madrid history or d
Highest keypasses or d highest tackles or d highest passes...if someone players hadn't done these for him, Ronaldo wudnt av bin d highest in all these things u mentioned...
My point is, please don't ever say dat a player is above his teammates or his teammates don't come close to him in ability....
In Barcelona, Iniesta was as good as Messi but not much of a goalscorer...do u now expect me to compare Iniesta with Messi? ... think about it

So, please come back to the topic...d topic is comparing Messi with Ronaldo....u compare forwards with forwards not a player superior over his teammates
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by schurley(m): 12:10pm On May 08, 2020
Techiekingee:

"Does any one of dem come close in terms of goals and assist even for once in their tremble champions league glory?? Appreciate a genius when you see one.".

....oga Listen.....u can't compare a midfielder, goalkeeper or defender with a forward... dia jobs are different....let me now ask u, can Ronaldo do the job of a goalkeeper, can he defend, can he create key passes or control the game like a midfielder..??.....so because none of dem scored as much as Ronaldo makes him above every oda player in his team...SMH for u....I think they need to bring back d years of goalkeepers, midfielders and defenders winning d balon dor....at least u saw it with ur eyes in 2018 wen Modric won d balon dor dat It's not always about goals and assist...u and I know dat It's d rivalry of Messi and Ronaldo dat has made other players seem less appreciated.... as a Barcelona fan, in as much as i would always want Messi to win d balon dor ova Ronaldo, i can't help but admit dat der wer times wen Iniesta shud av won it...

"Don't forget Cr7 have the highest assist in Madrid nd Champions league history"...

Does e also av d highest saves in Madrid history or d
Highest keypasses or d highest tackles or d highest passes...if someone players hadn't done these for him, Ronaldo wudnt av bin d highest in all these things u mentioned...
My point is, please don't ever say dat a player is above his teammates or his teammates don't come close to him in ability....
In Barcelona, Iniesta was as good as Messi but not much of a goalscorer...do u now expect me to compare Iniesta with Messi? ... think about it

So, please come back to the topic...d topic is comparing Messi with Ronaldo....u compare forwards with forwards not a player superior over his teammates

I AM DONE WITH YOU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.