Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. (48641 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by guru90: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Will Messi die for Barca?

I want him to change club so that we will see his performance.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by dukeprince50: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:
If we tell them, them go dey argue....

Messi is superior to Ronaldo

Just like saying funke akindele (Ronaldo) is on the same level with (Beyonce)

How is dt possible??
thats not a good comparison.
It's more like Shakira and Celine dion.
Beyonce is leagues about funke, Messi is just a league or two above Cr7

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Babapyro: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
This argument is getting old, next news pls
Messi is 99
Ronaldo is 98.9
The other starts from 85 downward

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by TriCee: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
That's his personal opinion, just like every other person has theirs.

Ronaldo is easily hated, especially by those he 'rubbed' their shine. They are both kings on their own different levels.

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Babapyro: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

Can't you think of anything else really, this same old jargons

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Gkay1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
seancombs617:
Wetin Beckham Sabi...his opinions don't count,what individual achievements did he achieve at real Madrid and Man u compared to Ronaldo..na beef abeg..he's noted for freekicks which is just one of Ronaldo's attributes..parkwell oga Beckham..the greatest Pele already chose Ronaldo

Pele was always on drugs so he is not qualify.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by guru90: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
FuckDaMods:

The dwarf has already signed a contract with barca to end his career there. Coward bottler of a player

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Bahddo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
This isn't news na. Any sincere football lover knows Messi is ahead of Cristiano.

Their rivalry is creation of the media. They haven't been on the same level since 2009.

8 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Admitwithschola: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
maklelemakukula:
Rooney has the demeanour of that colleague that secretly hates you and is devastated that they can't meet up to your achievements.

So if Ronney had hailed Ronaldo, called him the best of all time, he wouldn't have been 'a colleague that secretly hates you and is devastated that they can't meet up to your achievements"?

Another really interesting post by a nairalander. LOL

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by guru90: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Babapyro:

Can't you think of anything else really, this same old jargons

Jargon!!!

Because Barca signed Messi forever.

Respect Ronaldo forever Mr. Man...

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by FuckDaMods: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:
If we tell them, them go dey argue....

Messi is superior to Ronaldo

Just like saying funke akindele (Ronaldo) is on the same level with (Beyonce)

How is dt possible??
Messi should be compared with ibrahimovic not CR7

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Babapyro: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

Exactly!!
I don't think you people make use of your brains really
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by maklelemakukula(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Admitwithschola:

So if Ronney had hailed Ronaldo, called him the best of all time, he wouldn't have been 'a colleague that secretly hates you and is devastated that they can't meet up to your achievements"?

Another really interesting post by a nairalander. LOL
Rooney has the demeanour. Deal with it!!

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by lilmax(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Piece of garbage.. Ronaldo is a better player, more famous, handsome, richer and taller than the dwarf.

Ronaldo fans with no substance

See wetin person wey go school write

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Jokerman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
See Messi himself grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by MrCuteking(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
No argument here. Even when watching Messi play, if the defenders are not up to two or three, you already know something must happen. Every coach playing against Messi know this.

For Ronaldo, if you really want to stop him, you don't need two players, just focus on his teammates, even any average player can mark him. However, he is a goal porcher. I see Ronaldo as a player who is just working so hard to equal himself with one talented player called Messi who doesn't even care.

Those saying Messi should go to another club are jokes, does going to another club take away your talent?
It does for players who are tensed but not for mad talent like Messi

I hate Messi because he dealt with Nigeria in under 21, Olympic and even in the previous world cup. You see I have every reason to hate Messi because I even hate Barcelona for dealing with my sweet Chelsea football club.

Ronaldo did me no wrong, I love Ronaldo more because he has not done anything to make me hate him. Now I am not being rationale.

If you ask me who is a better player. Like not based on depending on the performances of their team. As in natural talent. Aba now!

Messi is far far better than him.

You see, a lot of people will never admit this for a few good reasons.

Maybe because they support United, or Real Madrid or even Juventus that's why they love him.

If you ask them why Ronaldo is better, they simply talk about his achievements not complimenting the efforts of his teammates. Do you know that Juventus players are under pressure cause their career currently depends on how they can feed Ronaldo ?

Please come out of the box and see that when we say who is better, we are referring to individual ability, talent, football awareness, skill, knowledge, wisdom, sense of reasoning, goal technique, dribbling, pass accuracy, etc. But not how the team performed under them.

If your argument is based on number of goals, number of champions league won, then we are not comparing two players, we are simply comparing teammates.

In all, they are two good talents but Na wa for people weh dey see truth and no fit admit o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Babapyro: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

Jargon!!!

Because Barca signed Messi forever.

Respect Ronaldo forever Mr. Man...
I don't think you people think before you type,he has faced and scored almost every big club in the world and you're saying crap,is it by force to quit a team.
He should quit a team where they treat him like God and pay him more than any other players on earth.
You can leave your own comfort zone and enter Bush when your time comes ok

6 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
chiefolododo:
Nay.Becham is talking of something that happened in 2013, where was Messi when Liverpool thrashed Barcelona 4-0? Rooney is just jealous, Rooney doesn't know that he is better than Messi? If he has a team like Barcelona that plays for only him. It is impossible for you to score more than Messi in any match. He will sell you
U just acting your moniker, Olodo undecided
Where was Ronaldo wen Messi collected a champions League from him
Where was ronaldo wen ac Milan trashed man u 3-0,
Wer was e wen Germany trashed Portugal... undecided undecided
Better behave urself, u think anyone's invincible...
Wen ronaldo was in Madrid, wu did dey play for?
Casemiro abi??

12 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by hgnbello(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
His Own Opinion Tho, Jst Glad To Av Watch Dose Two Play.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Bahddo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

this is like saying a man should leave his beloved wife for another woman, so that you (a complete stranger) can see his performance.

How would you feel if someone told your dad something as stupid as that?

7 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Limitlessss: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Any sane person should know that already.. smiley

Do you mean I am insane? angry

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Chatflick(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
That is his personal opinion.

Let Messi leave Spanish League and come and perform in Premier League let me see.

Stop posting rubbish just to feel among

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Messi should be compared with ibrahimovic not CR7
What abt ur previous account, FuckThaMod.. U Don chop ban??
grin

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by FuckDaMods: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Because Ronaldo soars above you in Manchester United and Madrid..

That doesn't give you the right not to say the truth Beckham.

Am ashamed of you
Na jealousy na... He managed to perform in epl but flopped in la liga. CR7 did what he couldn't do... CR7 outshined his name in man utd and over performed in la liga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by richard870(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jokerman:
Lolssss grin

I have said this time without number...

We all know the conspiracy against Ronaldo, shebi that's why he was denied the 6th ballondor

However since Pele( �) goes with Cr7, his opinion carries more weight than any player on earth grin
Lolzz.. obviously, you deserve 'pele' yourself. Oniranu cheesy undecided

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Babapyro: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is it not common sense.
6-5
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Gkay1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:

Exactly my Brother.

Be in a place where people will love u, adore u, celebrate u and accept u is far better than be in a place where people will always want u to fail.

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by OKorowanta: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beckham is a craze man...
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by usewisdom: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Absolutely
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by FuckDaMods: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:

What abt ur previous account, FuckThaMod.. U Don chop ban??

grin
Fvck tha mods jare
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Galactico4ever(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Most Uefa Team Of The Year Apps:ronaldo Most fifa the best men's player ronaldo :most official trophies btw cr7&messi :ronaldo(35),most uefa men's player of the year:ronaldo, best goal per game ratio in La Liga:ronaldo ,UCL all time top scorer,most goals in a single UCL season&most group stage goals and hattricks in a single season:ronaldo...records plenty abeg. However,most Consecutive National Team Finals Played without winnin btw the two:messi(3) finals, MOST BALLON D'OR :MESSI ,Arguably the best player and most talented footballer of all time,LIONEL MESSI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.