Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. (48616 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ronaldo: The King of all G.O.A.Ts

Most ex players and players don't like Ronaldo because he has humiliated them either one way or the other. grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 8:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jokerman:
Lolssss grin

I have said this time without number...

We all know the conspiracy against Ronaldo, shebi that's why he was denied the 6th ballondor

However since Pele( �) goes with Cr7, his opinion carries more weight than any player on earth grin
Don't start please.... just hide your face

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jealous that Ron took the ladies 4rm him obviously...

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by 6lam(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Afam4eva:
Rooney just said the same thing. It's only hungry penaldo fans that won't let us hear world. People who have a say in World Football have picked Messi time and time again.

Must you lie?

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Gbyte02: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
goat
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by FuckDaMods: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Well, Ruud Van Nistelrooy said something similar last year.
Rooney and beckham are only haters, their names will forever be mentioned behind CR7.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Piece of garbage.. Ronaldo is a better player, more famous, handsome, richer and taller than the dwarf.

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by tfash96(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who's arguing that before.. Messi is at least 5 times better than Penaldo

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Roozzaay(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
David who? undecided

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by popweezy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
I dint wanna hear anything... i love ronaldo like mad

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by sylve11: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
MisterGrace:
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Your opinion doesn't count.

E nor pass like that. cool

1 Like

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Because Ronaldo soars above you in Manchester United and Madrid..

That doesn't give you the right not to say the truth Beckham.

Am ashamed of you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Techiekingee(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Jealous that Ron took the ladies 4rm him obviously...
Suckers,. So anyone that doesn't pick Ronaldo is jealous of him....all you Ronaldo as*lickers cry alot....from his sister, to his wife and to his as*licking fans

9 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Messi plays scientific football

shocked

7 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Karlifate: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Osnami:
Okay. Let's settle this issue tonight. Like for Messi Share for Ronaldo

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by guru90: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ronaldo still the best upon best!

World best.....

But Messi in question never play any other club expect Barca.

Will messi die in Barca because barca picked him up when he was little and treated him via his sickness.

Nonsense.

Team_Ronaldo...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by bamasite2: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Is that the cure to corona?

2 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by seancombs617: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wetin Beckham Sabi...his opinions don't count,what individual achievements did he achieve at real Madrid and Man u compared to Ronaldo..na beef abeg..he's noted for freekicks which is just one of Ronaldo's attributes..parkwell oga Beckham..the greatest Pele already chose Ronaldo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by chiefolododo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
Denreledave1:
If we tell them, them go dey argue....

Messi is superior to Ronaldo

Just like saying funke akindele (Ronaldo) is on the same level with (Beyonce)

How is dt possible??
repent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
directonpc:
Na wa oo

First Rooney, now him? English people hating on another EU player.

Mehn if your browse ronaldo top 10 goals

And messi own

The difference is clear like pammy and palm oil

14 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by tfash96(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Piece of garbage.. Ronaldo is a better player, more famous, handsome, richer and taller than the dwarf.
If you're a guy indeed and you argued like this I'm disappointed in you.. God should've given you pussy instead

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Admitwithschola: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Because Ronaldo soars above you in Manchester United and Madrid..

That doesn't give you the right not to say the truth Beckham.

Am ashamed of you

So, because his opinion is at variance with your own opinion, it's a lie? Put another way, so your own opinion, at variance with his own, is the truth?

Interesting....Lol

9 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by maklelemakukula(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Benevento:
Meanwhile, Wayne Rooney has this to say.
Rooney has the demeanour of that colleague that secretly hates you and is devastated that they can't meet up to your achievements.

4 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ndne
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Mogajunior(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who doesn't know Messi is the greatest footballer alive.

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by guru90: 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
That is his personal opinion.

Let Messi leave Spanish League and come and perform in Premier League let me see.

Exactly my Brother.
Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Gkay1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
To me, messi is the best.

5 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Juanmike(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beck is jealous of Ronaldo, even the dwarf knows ronnie is the best,if you doubt ask wijnaldum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by MrCuteking(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
That is his personal opinion.

Let Messi leave Spanish League and come and perform in Premier League let me see.

He will disgrace Premier league players grin

7 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by FuckDaMods: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
guru90:
Ronaldo still the best upon best!

World best.....

But Messi in question never play any other club expect Barca.

Will messi die in Barca because barca picked him up when he was little and treated him via his sickness.

Nonsense.

Team_Ronaldo...
The dwarf has already signed a contract with barca to end his career there. Coward bottler of a player

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Solowande(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
His opinion and he is entitle to it...
My opinion; Ronaldo is better than Missi. It's my opinion and I'm entitle to it...

3 Likes

Re: David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. by Amieinu123(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
we are busy here trying to figure out how to deal with this corona,and someone is busy rating footballers,who that epp. I even forget football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.