Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (46580 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ildivino0z: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
English is a big problem for some to understand

He enquired? Asking about work progress

He displayed interest in.... Doesn't mean in anyway he had influenced such payment... Displaying interest doesnt even mean the said money has been paid back...

There are better things to write about rather than looking for cheap points where he had none

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
I can see that bohari and his foolish supporters are online achievement heros.

Did you notice the moniker of the op? Made it ook like anambra state media

Not on official letter heading but on a porous platform like nairaland which values snake topics like tomorrow will not come.

One of the attributes of madness is shamelessness. So abba kyari is now the minister of works. Enugu Onitsha is a death trap, he didn't see it.

Una own madness eh.

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
When people pray for fire to consume the enemies of the masses, well what did you expect would happen?

The same fire that has consumed many other Nigerians? The same fire that has consumed over 160,000 people worldwide? The same fire that will still consume many masses themselves?

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by slashthroat: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

I am talking to humans not animals

Savage lol

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by TCRC: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
osazsky:
anybody that dies in this country will automatically be a saint...watch how the will exalts Evan's after his death u will see people saying when I had nothing Evan's made me someone just watch
lol
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Princedapace(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians deserve their leaders shall

Nigerians are so shameless!

Chaii! Im so ashamed of this country. The way people reason here is completely upside down! They can asslick anything asslickable!

I owe my unborn kids one thing: dual citizenship! The people from here, only few have sense. Reading comments, I felt sick

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Centcanada: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is just a cork and bull story. Stop deceiving your self this writer. Somebody is so wicked and God took him away to enable his children reach the promise land and the red sea and you re here writing what I do not know about. Enough please!

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
muykem:
Igbo didn't hate Abba Kyari, 99% of them didn't know him, they only transferred their hatred for Buhari to him. It is unfortunate that their hatred has no boundary.

God bless you. I said the same thing.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by recentelder(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
If he did those things, it might be up to something against 2023 presidential permutation so tha he can win the favour of the southeast.He knew Anambra is nt APC state.He had Imo in his pocket already.My opinion though
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ozone4oz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
This man has died. He did both good and horrible things

Abeg lets face the pandemic and ensure we make it past the difficult moment

Keep yourself safe. Sanitize your hands and wear nose mask

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Ade1759: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerian politicians are just like the one million boys....they have replacement for the falling thief....our country is rotten,...where is our che Guevara?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by AsawanaDgreat: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Audio
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Urchman200: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.
how do u enjoy this life with so much hate in ur blood,calm down people like sarki, ngeneukwuenu, madriguy has done more than u where are they today.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by BreconHills(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Em5:
I've always had the feeling that though he may not be a saint but this man was not the devil he was painted to be.

Btw...I'm Ibo

You are most likely right.

No one is perfect and people rarely operate comfortably outside of their social circle. I knew him as well read, firm and courteous. To others he was remote and manipulative but it all depends where one stands. We all need different narratives to get the true picture of anyone. That's life. What is clear is that he was very loyal to Mr President. When you are like that, you make a few true friends, many false ones and even more enemies. And it takes strength of character not to care for the opinions of both friends and enemies. People like this are a total mystery to anyone fixated on social media likes.

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Urchman200: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obiano abeg shows us the audio project and 30billion, the drunken governor.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pondeck:

Any how you spell am MALLAM NA MALLAM.
Let's start forgetting about him.
Who's holding you not to forget him?

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ChimaAdeoye: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
ADMAF:

Even if they tender the 30 billion in front of you, you will still not believe. You have conditioned r brain to only think in a certain way.
[/s]

I typically don't respond to goons. But, i want to tell you that your silly Pro-Igbo Kyari-propaganda with numerous monikers is totally pointless & fools nobody.

Obiano NEVER recieved any money! If not, please provide evidence that Obiano was paid N30 billion. The present FULANI cabal occupying Aso Rock would have paid Chad and Cameroon for their work on FG project, before they pay any Southeast nyamuri state - FACT!

Again, second Niger bridge is counterpart funded project that will be tolled so that Julius Berger will recover their money. If it were to be built as a normal Federal bridge project such as the bridge over River Niger at Ajaokuta or over River Benue , the current Federal Government would NEVER do it! They even tried changing the terms of the contract to claim it was being done with returned Abacha loot! shocked shocked

Those Fulani cabal closed down the only International airport in the southeast region claiming they would elongate it's runway to 3.5KM, provide instrument landing etc, etc, etc to make it come to par with other international airports in Nigeria. For all, these, they said it would cost a whopping N10 billion naira to do and there was no money. After the entire cream of Igbo society went to beg Buhari to approve the money ,they agreed to work on the airport. Go and check that airport, they have not enlongated it's current 3KM runway to reach 3.5KM as they said! Yet, they received a whopping N10 billion for it!! The airport is still closed 8 months after!

Everyone knows how the Aso Rock cabal treats non-fulanis, talkmore of nyamuris. Even in the distribution of COVIK-19 palliatives to Nigerians in need. How many non-fulanis got anything from the Presidency or FG?
So STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES BECAUSE KYARI KICKED THE BUCKET!

I am not against KYARI nor his penchant to influence federal government to make it wholly a Fulani affair. But please STOP creating lies to make him a saint or Pan-Nigerian which he isn't.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Urchman200: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
BreconHills:

You are most likely right.

No one is perfect and people rarely operate comfortably outside of their social circle. I knew him as well read, firm and courteous. To others he was remote and manipulative but it all depends where one stands. We all need different narratives to get the true picture of anyone. That's life. What is clear is that he was very loyal to Mr President. When you are like that, you make a few true friends, many false ones and even more enemies. And it takes strength of character not to care for the opinions of both friends and enemies. People like this are a total mystery to anyone fixated on social media likes.
you guy's can be confusing with this ur word loyal to Buhari, how is that possible self we hardly hear from Buhari, kyari was more like the president, maybe when one operate in my capacity that means the person is loyal? To start with this government have implemented a lot of evil policies, and want to tell me Buhari is one doing all this alone? If kyari is good we will see it from Buhari policies.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Evercurious(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

They did not say the same about Sani Abacha.

Se people also cried when Abacha died. We all know the hypocrisy is just too much in this dispensation. Forget all these cover ups.

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Peacemaker5129(f): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
This will be baddest news for all aggressive idiotic pigs from the land of nursing criminals

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by BreconHills(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Urchman200:
you guy's can be confusing with this ur word loyal to Buhari, how is that possible self we hardly hear from Buhari, kyari was more like the president, maybe when one operate in my capacity that means the person is loyal? To start with this government have implemented a lot of evil policies, and want to tell me Buhari is one doing all this alone? If kyari is good we will see it from Buhari policies.

You have a right to your opinion, I have the right not to argue the point. But if you provide information on the "evil policies" I might just change my mind.

3 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Chemcrown: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Centcanada:
This is just a cork and bull story. Stop deceiving your self this writer. Somebody is so wicked and God took him away to enable his children reach the promise land and the red sea and you re here writing what I do not know about. Enough please!

So, others that have died is as a result of wickedness. haba! continue
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Evercurious(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
We all know Abba kyari is not a saint
But the man is still good
Check his records before becoming COS
You will see that he helped people alot, and that's one of the reasons he got to such position as COS.

Really? Nigerians would rather die for their oppressors. A man takes away allocation meant to provide obs for you, fixes his own people there and the gives you peanut in return and then you say he did you a favor? Hmmmmm.. I hear you.. Nigerians are not just serious.. Make sentiments no kill unaa

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NoMoreTrolling: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmadejust:

undecided undecided undecided bros I fit dey get this cologne now , will make advance payment of 700 naira ... Then complete the money on installation payment grin grin grin

lol, suya money grin
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Evercurious(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Victorclean1:
This is not a favor at all. Is the state money used by Anambra to built the federal roads.

By right federal government should have build the road but because of hatred of south east, it was abandoned and state government took over. The refund is never a favour

It does not call for celebration. Kyari is still a demon

He had to help Obiano after the governor was done WORSHIPPING him.. Good man my foot..
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Dreason(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
why do nigerians love som1 0 when they person is dead.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ebismarsblog(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
ignis:
In Nigeria, the moment you die, you become a saint.

Abba Kyari is gone and have started decomposing now. Please can we talk about something else?

We must talk about him, his hands work,
If you have any of his evil deeds pls say it...

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Before the man died, children of hate were calling him all sorts, he tested positive to the virus and they were praying that the virus would kill him, he's dead now and they've been rejoicing everywhere.

Anambra said something good about him and they're trying so hard to convince everyone that the man was the devil's incarnate.

Please keep your hate to yourselves, we all weren't born and nurtured in hate, you'd continue in your hate till it consumes you.

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Yusuf4: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

What can one achieve better than been alive to see the world.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another attempt to whitewash the deceased undecided
BMC on nairaland are relentless.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ADMAF(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=ChimaAdeoye post=88633147][s][/s]

[b]I typically don't respond to goons. But, i want to tell you that your silly propaganda with numerous monikers is pointless.

1. I believe you copied this writeup
2. I stick to one and only one moniker
3. I sympathize with the Igbo and kinda understand why they are always on the defensive.
4. However,the fact that some of r people still deny there is any construction ongoing on the 2nd Niger bridge shows that many easterners have a distorted world view.
5. I am not saying that the federal government has favoured your region in everyway ( it obviously can do more)but pls deal with facts and not emotions and give credit where its due.Good night.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protesters Invade Radio Bayelsa Premises, Destroy, Loot Property / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.