Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (46561 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
No repentance after death, that's why we need to be ready any time.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Dreason(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

corona lagi
isha nu uzor
ka ola onyi ozor
aburo ola gi inne eshi owu
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Maliqcious: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

They did not say the same about Sani Abacha.
I thought Buhari is a Nigerian
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by mindtricks: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

Hmm. No be only them o.
Even some mentally balanced non-idiots self, including government officials and northern state commissioners are celebrating it.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by honeyB2018: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abba Kyari, means alot to different people. There are who are happy about his exit, but will not openly show it, amongst them are the following.
(1) The people of Southwest who had always seen him as a stumbling block. (2) The former CJN and Head of Service (3) Those who saw him as the head of the CABAL, jackal, hyena. (4)The ministers who opposed him (5)The hawks he never allowed to plunder the nation
There also those he favored with contracts, employments, funds and otherwise There are also states he favored more than this, So Anambra state should please give us a break.
I wonder why this was not said while he was alive, to mitigate lots of bad press he had while still breathing.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Spice1: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

You sound like the 1 MILLION BOYS/AWAWA BOYS
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by pretyval: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Isn’t this plain stupid propaganda? .... you all should be ashamed of yourself, at least let the guy die in peace. He bleeped up while on earth and died a bleeped up death. At least don’t give him a bleeped up legacy na with your half baked truth and media primed speeches... Did he also solicit for fair game to all southerners ? #Putafools

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by emmadejust(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
NoMoreTrolling:

lol, suya money grin
I like the cologne ooo.... I wish to have but my pocket no dey talk try nowadays ooo
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by emrys2955: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

Stop comparing the dead with the living.
Abba ur mentor don't exist anymore.
No place for the dead among the living.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by honeyB2018: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
mindtricks:

Hmm. No be only them o.
Even some mentally balanced non-idiots self, including government officials and northern state commissioners TV are celebrating it.
The people of Southwest rejoiced all over their streets when Sani Abacha died
As In revenge, the Northerners rejoiced all over their streets when Abiola died also.
It's not an Ipob issue. How do you think madam Aisha Buhar will feel now?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Urchman200: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
BreconHills:

You have a right to your opinion, I have the right not to argue the point. But if you provide information on the "evil policies" I might just change my mind.
I know nothing I will say that will change ur mind because u belong to a group, but let refresh ur mind ,one this country have never been dis divided if u will agree with me,on the area of appointment u can attest to the fact that only a particular region is represented, one of the reasons the yorubas hated Jonathan government, on the area of projects implementations u and I knows that the people of south east and south south are not been carried along ,is it the killing by the herdsmen no justices for those that have been massacred by this blood testing group, how about terrorists been granted amnesty and released them back to the society, oga they are numerous to mentioned, the painful part is that I campaigned and supported apc and Buhari in 2015 hoping to see a better leadership from what we used to have ,when the government got into power they created the BMc crew to defend their incompetence and ineptitude ,some of us who genuinely criticise them are regarded as wailers. I some of u will come tomorrow to tell most us Buhari failed because this and that ,then expect us to believe, a narrative we failed to accept for Jonathan failures.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by FLYFIRE(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
'Taqiyya' means that Deception & Lies to deceive others is allowed in islam. Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Chiedu4Trump: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2020
lies lies

The South East has always been marginalized, now you're talking get which refund?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NoMoreTrolling: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
emmadejust:
I like the cologne ooo.... I wish to have but my pocket no dey talk try nowadays ooo

Even me sef, that's why I dey sell. man must wack, lol

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Omijin: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
StreetFight:

why is it so hard we Nigerians to give our opinion or suggestion without insult, we don't really need this. Its getting too much.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by emexc11(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
Orokojasper:

You are the shameless one here,why don't you ask yourself where is the 2nd Niger bridge or the museum he also mentioned...or he should come and give you the 30b for you to believe him.Hypocrite

Are you implying that the 30billion was used for the construction of the 2nd Niger bridge and mausoleum ?
Sorry it's not museum.
Well, fyi, those projects mentioned above were purely fg's project with no single input from the state.
Obiano is a disaster in Anambra state
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by ludd2018: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Story Abba Kyri was evil that is why he died shamefully.

A man who wanted to borrow 21 billion dollar n excluded south east ...evil n a bigot
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Onlyonebuhari: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Over to IPOB miscreants, God will judge u all.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Villain7: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
Which kind wahala be This? Coronavirus don kill this man, make him go rest. All these news dem dey bring here and there just make people feel say na Saint...
mtcheewwwwwwww
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by emperor863(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Malawian:

Can your father achieve half of what IPOB miscreants have achieved?

Boy, we are talking of achievements through honest and legal means. Not that type of wuruwuru achievements. Some people still gat dignity.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NaMeAboki: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1598803563609930/

And to think that majority of his avid haters come from that region. SMH cry
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Achievers2odds(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by fajbam216: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
A divide country....fmr commissioner of works Kano...gives a good account of Abba kyari...contrary to this commissioner in anamabra.... The Kano own got sack letter...may be this one is afraid of sack too
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by GodSaklek(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
muykem:
Igbo didn't hate Abba Kyari, 99% of them didn't know him, they only transferred their hatred for Buhari to him. It is unfortunate that their hatred has no boundary.

Igbo people are complete set of confused humans on earth,even here in south Africa, they love to blame yorubas for their problems in Nigeria but not themselves they said yorubas always panic to everything like a baby,they said yorubas are the one destroying Nigeria,but come and see them here, they mess up the image of Nigeria for their criminal activities they engage in and that things has affected other African migrants that causes xenophobic ..

Their problems are..
Buhari
North
Yoruba
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Pickieox(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
OP just want people like this heartless man sha. What of the bad thing wey e do, why no add am join? Shey na by force to like wicked person wey collect #500 million bribe from MTN. All these news you dey showcase are mind-control mechanism to checkmate people mind. I didn't fall for that though esp. in a country where fake news is peddled...the deceased is an ethnic bigot just like ur covik-419...

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by DonBenny77(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hate it or love it....na Hand of God
They didn't mention his good deed while he was alive so we could appreciate him.
Rubbish!
Buhari is next.....

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Nwaonyishi69: 12:00am On Apr 20, 2020
This is the Nigerian problem, government now being personal property. Praising Aba Kyari or Aba Gworo, for the freedom he had to cut federal cake as he chose and dash to whoever he likes is not how to assess a government. This makes you beg in perpetuity in what you have a legitimate share of. If he gave Anambra 30billion where is it? You have drank ogogoro with it and nobody will ask questions, how much did he give katsina, kano, borno, but you are jubilating over 30 billions in 5 years?

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by BraveDeltan(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2020
Na now una dey talk all this things, why una no talk am since.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by afecgivers: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2020
ANSMEDIA:

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/1598803563609930/

Yes! This is what Nigerians are good at..Talk you down when you are alive then praise and idolize you when you are dead. Suddenly Abba Kyari becomes Best man of the igbo man, Colleague to the yoruba man...the late kyari refund 30billion naira to..kai! Why why why didn't you tell us all these when he was alive. You allowed so many of us believed he was the problem of Buhari's Government. For those who are now speaking good of mallam Abba Kyari after his demise, May God covers all your good works while you are alive. Foolish people.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by mindtricks: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2020
honeyB2018:

The people of Southwest rejoiced all over their streets when Sani Abacha died
As In revenge, the Northerners rejoiced all over their streets when Abiola died also.
It's not an Ipob issue. How do you think madam Aisha Buhar will feel now?
Whatever my dear.
Top priority are the poor masses who are being treated so unfairly, always at the receiving end of the ruling elites incompetence and mediocrity. For every Kyari that may have died, there are an uncountable number of everyday Nigerians who have also lost their poor lives due to our bad leadership, our leaders refuse to perform.
The mess and shame that we have as Nigeria today was created and being maintained by the ruling class, the incumbent not excluded.
It may surprise you to know that number of people killed by our security men just this lockdown period may even be more than those killed by the corona virus itself.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by discusant: 12:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Fence mending?

Who was responsible for excluding the East from standard gauge rail lines of Buhari's government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful State Capital In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members / Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu In The Namib Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.