Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

"Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" (46554 Views)

President Buhari Commissions State And Federal Projects In Maiduguri (Photos) / Buhari Commissions State, Federal Projects, Participates At APC Nasarawa Rally / Okorocha Spent Imo’s N11.2b On Federal Projects, Ihedioha Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 5:53am On Apr 20, 2020
adadike:
stop this your stupidity. It is the yorubas that are rejoicing over his death. Once again, happy Independence yoruba people
Stop lying to yourself, it was the Igbos who were wishing death and rejoiced the most when he eventually died
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by anambraamaka: 5:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Eziokwu
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Aystarz: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2020
TCRC:
He is now a Good man

grin See how they're working so tirelessly to reverse public opinion on a corpse. Shows you just how insecure APC are.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by EzeNdiAra: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd444 lalasticlalaa

That's what your Fulani herdsmen believe and their House Member confirmed it.

Stop quoting the mods

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by BestKato(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

May thunder kill you there any time you mentioned IPOB in any of your useless post again, may your generation be like Nigerian rule by Abba.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by adeolakemi: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Em5:
I've always had the feeling that though he may not be a saint but this man was not the devil he was painted to be.

Btw...I'm Ibo
ok you are Ibo and not igbo
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by 9japride(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2020
muykem:
Igbo didn't hate Abba Kyari, 99% of them didn't know him, they only transferred their hatred for Buhari to him. It is unfortunate that their hatred has no boundary.
[color=#006600][/color]

Kyari was in full control of Buhari government, so every displeasure about Buhari will also be transferred to Kyari. If he was good, he could have advised Buhari on how not to be a bigot and nepostic in his running of governance. Don't come online to change the narrative. You guys are very deceptive, it's only an uninformed southern that will fall for your deceptions.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
That because he wanted Anambra for APC
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

At least you're fulfilled.

Is this how other countries are ruled?

I cannot rejoice over anyone's death 'God forbid ' but you guys are taking this too personal as if Nigeria is making progress.

Let's pray for good leadership and drop the mentality of if it favour's me, then, it's excellent

RIPP to the COS.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NairaMaster1(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

They did not say the same about Sani Abacha.

They did up till day.

Especially, how he protected the Bakassi peninsula
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Paul112(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2020
No one will know your kind deeds until death
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Abdbaba: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2020
I will be teaching 3D and 2D animation and how I make money from it during this period and beyond. You can finally work for yourself with these skills. They are in high demands but no much professionals.

Join me now and start securing a brighter future.

https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Children of hate, anger and perdition are coming for Gov Obiano for asslicking a fulani jihadist.

No. Nobody is coming for Gov Obiano. It only showed what we already know. Kyari was the president.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by yaki84: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
Rita Aruba, if abba kyari was fvcking u, he is dead now. Go and explore other dicks
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by comrChris(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2020
How does that now make him a good man?
Do Federal government need anybody to influence projects in any state of the nation ? And how is refunding money state spent on federal roads a big deal?

I'm getting tired of all these whole thing, let this man rest for good.
We are talking about an ordinary appointee who because of mr president incapacitated state of mind took the advantage and made himself a de facto president, turned himself to a tyrant in aso rock.

Does the work of a chief of staff in a democratic setting go beyond overseeing president aids? Was it his work to influence and monitor projects across States? What happened to minister for works? Same way he went to Germany on the account of president, VP and minister of power.

Abeg let's hear word, his office was abused simple
May his soul rest in peace
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by YaksonFCA(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2020
RIP
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by bakescos01: 9:26am On Apr 20, 2020
Area4Area:
PpI'm so sure if this topic was about rejoicing over the death of Abba Kyari, you won't be giving us this epistle, if you and several others had decided to talk evil about him then good for you. If others had decided to speak good of him, so be it and please respect their views.
You and others have been trying to convince everyone to speak evil of him and that would not work

It’s not your fault , we are been made to celebrate mediocre in Nigeria that’s why. A lot of our politicians are greedy and selfish set of people. There plans are to enslave you and make you poor so you can easily vote for them if the give you 2k. This people don’t care about you. Someday, you will wake up to realize that, I promise.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2020
bakescos01:

It’s not your fault , we are been made to celebrate mediocre in Nigeria that’s why. A lot of our politicians are greedy and selfish set of people. There plans are to enslave you and make you poor so you can easily vote for them if the give you 2k. This people don’t care about you. Someday, you will wake up to realize that, I promise.
You could be collecting 1.5k-2k from them so you can vote them, my condition in life is far beyond that.
You've been enslaved with the 2k and cups of rice and that's the reason you're still stagnant in life. Don't compare yourself with those you don't know. If your anger is that I'm not rejoicing over the death of a man then you can hit your head on the nearest wall.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by bakescos01: 9:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Area4Area:
You could be collecting 1.5k-2k from them so you can vote them, my condition in life is far beyond that.
You've been enslaved with the 2k and cups of rice and that's the reason you're still stagnant in life. Don't compare yourself with those you don't know. If your anger is that I'm not rejoicing over the death of a man then you can hit your head on the nearest wall.

Lol, am not even in Nigeria. Am being honest with what is going on over there .
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by 2nattie(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Enough of this image laundering. If he indeed influence those projects, how much was his cut there? For goodness sake this dude is gone. Let's face the mountain before us and forget the dead.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by bakescos01: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Kyari was in full control of Buhari government, so every displeasure about Buhari will also be transferred to Kyari. If he was good, he could have advised Buhari on how not to be a bigot and nepostic in his running of governance. Don't come online to change the narrative. You guys are very deceptive, it's only an uninformed southern that will fall for your deceptions.

No mind them, they think they are wise but they achieved being more stupid. An average Nigeria politician is a mediocre.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:
[s][/s]

SHAMELESS LIARS!!!

SO WHERE IS THE N30 BILLION NAIRA FEDERAL ROADS REFUND GIVEN TO ANAMBRA STATE??

Jamb question. If you ask me, who i go ask?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2020
bakescos01:

Lol, am not even in Nigeria. Am being honest with what is going on over there .
You could be in the moon or Mars, I don't rejoice over the death of someone so let God be the judge and not you and if you're still not happy about that, hit your head against the nearest wall.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by okeybarca: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

Yet, several IPOB miscreants and mentally imbalance idiots are rejoicing over his death as if their fathers will ever achieve one tenth of what Abba Kyari achieved even if their fathers live for 500 years.

Your father is a miscreant. Idiot

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by bakescos01: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Area4Area:
You could be in the moon or Mars, I don't rejoice over the death of someone so let God be the judge and not you and if you're still not happy about that, hit your head against the nearest wall.

Stating a fact of Nigerian political class doesn’t mean you are judging them. Speaking out for those suffering in Nigeria doesnt mean you are judging. If we are practicing democracy then we should be able to engage our leaders and ask them questions. But it’s funny when you try to question them then people quickly relate it to HATE. We need to understand what this words mean and when to use them.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by walezy14(m): 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
A patriot, RIP
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by mystry(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Do you know you can now buy sense for as low as #1500?
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Chapii: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

They did not say the same about Sani Abacha.
This case is different. Abba Kyari is gone but his manhood (cabal) is still very much around.
Re: "Abba Kyari Influenced Anambra Federal Projects & Refund Of 30b To Anambra" by Area4Area: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
bakescos01:

Stating a fact of Nigerian political class doesn’t mean you are judging them. Speaking out for those suffering in Nigeria doesnt mean you are judging. If we are practicing democracy then we should be able to engage our leaders and ask them questions. But it’s funny when you try to question them then people quickly relate it to HATE. We need to understand what this words mean and when to use them.
So are you questioning a dead man now or mocking him, why didn't question him while he was alive? You hate him and actually rejoiced over his death and you're not happy that some people don't reason the way you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / If I Had Been Gowon; I Would’ve Starved Igbos During The Civil War - Reno Omokri / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.