Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Lawyers In The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyers In The House (3472 Views)

Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Esthered:
Dear OP, sorry about your predicament. Are you saying that only a biological child will give you fulfilment in your overall journey of life? Are you saying that you can never adopt out of benevolence? Is your wife's offense unforgivable? Are you saying your siblings are fulfilled with children and nothing more to give them fulfillment? Are you saying you've never lied that it imparted someone negatively? Are you saying the new woman will not lie to you for any reason? You haven't told us your effort in getting children beyond testing for your eligibility. All the best but if she's a good person, you can help her in different ways and yourself too as someone mentioned that you confirm the motility of your swimmers. All the best sir.
thanks
Re: Lawyers In The House by SweetCunt97(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
every day is not pleasant in this marriage of childlessness. I will strongly advise anyone preparing for wedding to make sure the woman get pregnant for you, confirm.if possible let her put to bed first before you Wed her. the evils in this present generation is just too much. It's for the good of both parties. pardon my spelling
So she's childless because she's 4 years older than you? Since the 2014 no pregnancy at all? Miscarriage?
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
TheArchangel:
I have to be practical. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
Since you want to leave on the bases of infertility not majorly because of the deception you experienced and also going by your hesitation. I'd say both of you should agree to find someone else to test your fertility with, whomever comes back with pregnancy wins the jackpot. The other partner should either leave or stay as age is not on either side. Mind you, the other partner m
This agreement must be mutual or one of you might turn up lifeless, unexpectedly in a bush or canal somewhere. Cos if you are talking about deception, this is the ultimate deception.

NB:

Be sure, you have got the best swimmers. With your 68% count, how many are mobile enough to fertilize? Not after blowing hot to your wife regarding her age and sh!ts, you'll realize that you have been shooting blanks all along. You will just off your switch by yourself.
i did this test when I was very Sick with typhoid fever. yet see the percentage even though I was Sick.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So she's childless because she's 4 years older than you? Since the 2014 no pregnancy at all? Miscarriage?
I
Re: Lawyers In The House by bukatyne(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
she's 45 now. Women shouldn't lie with age, if she had told me her real age, definitely i wouldn't have ventured into the marriage in the first place.

Apart from a divorce, what else works for you?

What is your wife saying?
Re: Lawyers In The House by SweetCunt97(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
she's 45 now. Women shouldn't lie with age, if she had told me her real age, definitely i wouldn't have ventured into the marriage in the first place.
Hence the need to hide it. Sir you guys can try ivf.
Re: Lawyers In The House by egojeny1(f): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
she is 45 as I speak,if she lied and she's still around 30 _ 32 it will be a different case entirely.you talk of IVF from which pulse will her family provide the funds?. Because she even have to lied in the first place,if she has even given me children, i not even complain about the age.
Haba, this is bad na. I wouldn't condone such deceit if you were my brother. Pls man go on and do what pleases you but ask God for direction.

All the best.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Omeku: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
For the single fact that the relationship was founded and consummated on the altar of deception and outright falsehood, you have the liberty to take whatever action that is pleasing to you.

However, whatever action you'd be taking should be taken very far away from her. In other words, vanish (find your level, disappear) from her make she no even get your bearing.

Relocate elsewhere if you can to go start a new life with another woman.

You'd be granted a divorce on the grounds of deception by her but why tow such an expensive route if you can't afford it now.

Some disappearing act dey worse pass divorce sef, na she go come dey look for and beg you to divorce her make she fit move on las las

This my advice for you no be carry advice oh, na level wey I don do wey work for me.

Good luck bro.
Please think twice before any action. Everything in this life can not be perfect okay. My husband lied too of his age when I married him. He is currently 20 years older than I,but I can't kill myself. Please if you love your wife forget her age and focus on how she will conceive. Visit good hospital, try longrich wine or any fertility booster. With Prayer she will conceive okay. Good luck.
Re: Lawyers In The House by daddytime(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Omeku:

Please think twice before any action. Everything in this life can not be perfect okay. My husband lied too of his age when I married him. He is currently 20 years older than I,but I can't kill myself. Please if you love your wife forget her age and focus on how she will conceive. Visit good hospital, try longrich wine or any fertility booster. With Prayer she will conceive okay. Good luck.

You quoted the wrong person madam.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
bukatyne:

Apart from a divorce, what else works for you?

What is your wife saying?
silent for now and am just thinking of any way out
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hence the need to hide it. Sir you guys can try ivf.
who will fund that, because it's not part of the bargain from the onset.
Re: Lawyers In The House by SweetCunt97(f): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Acme45:
who will fund that, because it's not part of the bargain from the onset.
So she done reach menopause? You guys should try doggy, it's effective.
Re: Lawyers In The House by evil1: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2020
You can divorce her but its not a good ground for divorce.
There are grounds in law I order to file for divorce and succeed.
I advice you talk to her about it then for that of the child issue you can seek your doctors advice for possible solutions.
Re: Lawyers In The House by evil1: 2:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
I got married in 2014, only for me to discover that my wife is four years older than l ( she lied) it's was when I went for her elder burial i could not believe it ,till date no issue.i ve gone for test twice, the results were 75% and 68% active that is semen analysis. Am considering divorce or is getting a child out wedlock an option. The wedding was@ the registry in Delta state
You can divorce her but its not a good ground for divorce.
There are grounds in law in order to file for divorce and succeed.
I advice you talk to her about it then for that of the child issue you can consult your doctor for medical advice and for possible solutions.

Everything must not be resorted by divorce except you don't live each other anymore and you had it in mind a long time ago.
Re: Lawyers In The House by evil1: 2:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
Mehhn that's already the age of menopause... If you still want the marriage try IVF. and the doggy position during sex like @ SweetCunt97 mentioned.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Resurgent2016: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
thank you my friend.i actually went out this evening to look for any good or reasonable lady who can give me what I want in life I can't adopt, only a biological child/children will make me fulfilled in life nothing more.i may have to return her to her family then get a lawyer for divorce.

Marriage is primarily for companion, having a good child is something only God can grant. Even ivf isn't guaranteed success.

Granted, your wife erred by lying, but I think you need to rethink your orientation that your marriage is only worth it of there's a child.

Build a good and loving home first, the happiness in marriage will find you.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Omeku:

Not only your husband.
One of my cousins is in this shit.
Husband was married before with 4 kids. Had problem with wife or whatever. Guy has baby face.
His family successfully hid this until their dad died.
By then, it was too late. Aside me, nobody in my family is aware. And at a point, she was hysterical I will tell our family.
Add salt to injury, the man brought two of the kids to live with her. This lady at a young age already has very serious high blood pressure. Regretted getting married. But as for me, she made a mistake by not opening up. We will not waste time by paying her dowry back and she will get another husband in no time. Her cross now.
That man was like 18yrs her senior.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 11:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Marriage is primarily for companion, having a good child is something only God can grant. Even ivf isn't guaranteed success.

Granted, your wife erred by lying, but I think you need to rethink your orientation that your marriage is only worth it of there's a child.

Build a good and loving home first, the happiness in marriage will find you.
so you think an African man get married just to get happiness without any biological children, ask your ancestors
Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

Not only your husband.
Husband was married before with 4 kids. Had problem with wife or whatever. Guy has baby face.
By then, it was too late. Aside me, nobody in my family is aware. And at a point, she was hysterical I will tell our family.
Add salt to injury, the man brought two of the kids to live with her. This lady at a young age already has very serious high blood pressure. Regretted getting married. But as for me, she made a mistake by not opening up. We will not waste time by paying her dowry back and she will get another husband in no time. Her cross now.
my friend it's not just easy at all, that what am saying.if she has not lied about her age by now I wouldn't have been in this marriage of childlessness. as I speak,am seriously looking for another woman that can get me children. Because I can't adopt, God forbid. The major reason I married her is not just for companionship and happiness but to also have children with her. if she had given me children I will not even complain about the age.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Resurgent2016: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
so you think an African man get married just to get happiness without any biological children, ask your ancestors

Put the welfare of your marriage first and you'll find fulfilment in it. Put your wanting children first, and you'll likely have your fingers burnt in the long run (African or non-africa).

My experience here is truly limited, but I can still draw on it and that of others I have seen and on the scriptures to advise you to please not break your home because you're losing patience with becoming a father.

There are a lot of fathers today who are living very miserably. It matters the value you hold and the route you take to achieving it. Your wife has failed greatly in her action but what you need to do is take charge, build the happiness in your home and diligently seek what you want.

It's difficult situation you're facing here, but great husbands and possibly fathers are formed when men stand tall in the face of challenges they face in marriage and take charge of their ship.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Acme45: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Resurgent2016:

Put the welfare of your marriage first and you'll find fulfilment in it. Put your wanting children first, and you'll likely have your fingers burnt in the long run (African or non-africa).

My experience here is truly limited, but I can still draw on it and that of others I have seen and on the scriptures to advise you to please not break your home because you're losing patience with becoming a father.

There are a lot of fathers today who are living very miserably. It matters the value you hold and the route you take to achieving it. Your wife has failed greatly in her action but what you need to do is take charge, build the happiness in your home and diligently seek what you want.

It's difficult situation you're facing here, but great husbands and possibly fathers are formed when men stand tall in the face of challenges they face in marriage and take charge of their ship.
I pray for you to be on the same part with me when you get married, thanks

1 Like

Re: Lawyers In The House by Resurgent2016: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
I pray for you to be on the same part with me when you get married, thanks

I'm married bro and I'm not attempting to make light the challenge your facing. Everyone probably has one cross or the other to bear in marriage and dont think you are the only one with a burden in his relationship.

I also guess you want a second opinion on the issue, which is why you're here.

Destroying your marriage because you don't have a child for another lady for the purpose of child making is throwing a stone at a flying bird in a busy market. There's a chance you'll hit it, but there's a greater chance you'll also get in trouble if you miss it.

I wish you the best in whatever decision you take.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers In The House by ccollins(m): 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Acme45:
I got married in 2014, only for me to discover that my wife is four years older than l ( she lied) it's was when I went for her elder burial i could not believe it ,till date no issue.i ve gone for test twice, the results were 75% and 68% active that is semen analysis. Am considering divorce or is getting a child out wedlock an option. The wedding was@ the registry in Delta state
oga bible said u can only divorce on ground of fornication(adultery) alone oo.don't try it please.I just advice u
Re: Lawyers In The House by spiralwedge(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Professorcplus:
Fake story!!!

Will you shift your a@sss to the children section where you belong?!
Re: Lawyers In The House by spiralwedge(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Has any lawyer responded?

What's the procedure and cost for a divorce please?

Thank you
Re: Lawyers In The House by cerpvad(m): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2020
It is obvious that you are only upset with her not because of her false age but because she is yet to have a child for you. Be a little patient with her. God would soon answer your prayers.

Please have mercy on her. Where do you want her to start from now if you leave her? If it's truly because of her age, remember you also will get old one day.
Acme45:
she is 45 as I speak,if she lied and she's still around 30 _ 32 it will be a different case entirely.you talk of IVF from which pulse will her family provide the funds?. Because she even have to lied in the first place,if she has even given me children, i not even complain about the age.
Re: Lawyers In The House by GboyegaD(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Acme45:
will you please advise your brother to adopt not me.marriage that was founded on lies.if my manhood is not working from the day I got married to her will her family still advice her to remain in the marriage? side her because she a woman like you.I didn't marry her to adopt a child for your information, thanks

While I understand your pains, you do not need to be harsh with the way you respond to comments on here. I would have loved to give my opinion however, one of the things I have learned about fertility issues and your reaction so far wouldn't allow me to.
Re: Lawyers In The House by GboyegaD(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Acme45:
thank you my friend.i actually went out this evening to look for any good or reasonable lady who can give me what I want in life I can't adopt, only a biological child/children will make me fulfilled in life nothing more.i may have to return her to her family then get a lawyer for divorce.

How about if you go else where and nothing happens? Please be careful before you raise someone else's child out of desperation.
Re: Lawyers In The House by GboyegaD(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
sassysure:

Not only your husband.

Amusing why we lie about such things though. It is an act of wickedness and not desperation in my opinion. Why deceive another?
Re: Lawyers In The House by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
GboyegaD:

Amusing why we lie about such things though. It is an act of wickedness and not desperation in my opinion. Why deceive another?
I don't have an answer to that honestly.
Re: Lawyers In The House by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Acme45:

Bro, I really understand you. You married at the age of 37 while she was 41 and yet claimed you guys were of the same age. Let assume it's born out of desperation. Unfortunately, these happen a lot with old girls. It's an act of desperation!

However, if she and her family has been good to you, and apart from this error and childlessness she's 100% loyal and respect you pls forgive her and embrace her. In as much as age determine rate of fertility in female, it's not the all. A woman of 68 gave birth to a twin last week.

Main reason of marriage is COMPANIONSHIP and others are secondary. Though, Yoruba says " the gain of marriage is child bearing" . I believe with love between you two she shall be pregnant and deliver safe.

Pls forgive and give a second chance. Divorce MAY not give you that desired happiness.

Give it a thought!!! we are in this together
Re: Lawyers In The House by Benevento(m): 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Acme45 please don't listen to those telling you to be patient.

Please you're getting older, do the needful.

I don't think I can find myself in your situation, but if I were to be in you current predicament... This is what I will do.

I will divorce her straight away, don't listen to the those telling you to go for adoption or one useless IVF ABI surrogacy.

Nothing beats having your own kids by yourself ( I mean cumming inside your own woman). Please act fast, time is going.

I prefers being childless forever to going for adoption or one useless surrogacy.

And better still why not give one girl Belle if you're afraid to send her away.

Do you want to be 50year old and your kids be saying Daddy I want to buy gum I want to buy goody goody?

At 50 you should be saying THAT'S MY FIRST BORN, HE'S DOING HIS MASTERS NOW..... THAT'S MY SECOND BORN, HE PLAYS FOR MANCHESTER UNITED"

please act very fast, she did not only lie but she failed to give you the major significance of marriage (Child)... Bro she's fvcking barren, do something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo Girl: Attracted To Yoruba Men: Father Says Over His Dead Body. / Letter From A Hurting Wife - Your Views Please / War Room Movie: Not As 'perfect' As It Sounds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.