Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy (793 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Kennedyiheme02: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
It surprised me to find that so many women have these forced fantasies and want to be tied up, handcuffed, etc. It wasn't my idea, it was their kink. Kind of a hassle, you need all this equipment, ropes and ties and whatnot. You just want to enjoy sex and you end up feeling like a damn prop comic.

How else do you explain the massive success of the movie fifty shades of grey?... there was a survey that showed women loved that movie so much.. that movie highlighted womens unconscious desire for male domination .. i read one article some time where one lady said she have fantasies of being forced by 3 men....

I think its a question of... is it rape when it happens with a good looking guy or a ugly one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98H0XcWv12o

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by KaideeGee(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women are wierd creatures.

1 Like

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by sylvez(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Forget woman matter, you can never understand them

1 Like

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Usorohtheman(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Very weird people. Just don't lower your logic when dealing with them.

2 Likes

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Tozic: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Kennedyiheme02: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Usorohtheman:
Very weird people. Just don't lower your logic when dealing with them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Kennedyiheme02: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
KaideeGee:
Women are wierd creatures.
lol very weird.. makes yoy wonder what they actually want

1 Like

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Kennedyiheme02: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Drince: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Unexplainable creatures, they really make me wonder.. I've seen series of movie about "what men want" but none about "what do women want".. Even producers, directors are finding it hard..
Wonderfully weird creatures

2 Likes

Re: Women Rape Fantasies And Hypocrisy by Kennedyiheme02: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ubunja Martinez39s

(1) (Reply)

18+ Lady Caught On Camera Having Hot Sex See Her Juicy Pussy With Fresh Boobs Cu / Lagos Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ / How To Grow Your Glutes And Butt In One Week,sexy And Curvy Girls Workout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.