Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Red Pill Enlightenment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill Enlightenment (1328 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
So guys, I will be posting screenshots of the comments section of a video that talks about how unloyal women are.
Here is link to the video for those interested in watching it. And for those who can't, I hope these comments screenshots entertains and enlighten you.grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DfQhh7v2xA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
grin

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
this guys question is so funny grin

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Biglittlelois(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
You all will just kill yourselves because of ladies, all this dissecting and hating wouldn't do you all any good.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
cool

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know why you women are so scared of red pill philosophy
Are you Afraid that you won't be able to manipulate your boyfriend as you're used to ?cheesy
Biglittlelois:
You all will just kill yourselves because of ladies, all this dissecting and hating wouldn't do you all any good.

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by jawalis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is not necessary. Those who will perish will definitely not listen.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
tongue

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Biglittlelois(f): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
I don't know why you women are so scared of red pill philosophy
Are you Afraid that you won't be able to manipulate your boyfriend as you're used to ?cheesy

Why would I waste my time and energy to manipulate any man? It's either he agrees to what I want or he doesn't, he can chose to stay or leave, who cares, all this unnecessary bleh wouldn't stop or change anything, you guy should focus your energy on profitable things.
Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
shocked

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Ihatefeminist: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
tongue

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by cooooooks(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
I think more Nigerian men should delink their worth from the ability to get a 'babe'.

However, some red pill teachers are wayward, hypocrites (who cry into dms), or just venting. Check out Janice Fiamengo on YouTube, she's a UOttawa professor and other Red Pillars like her. Check out the Dads for Justice movement in North America too. There are some European groups but I can't recall their names.

Listen to more sophisticated Red Pillars to have intelligent points and viewpoints.

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2020
cooooooks:
I think more Nigerian men should delink their worth from the ability to get a 'babe'.

However, some red pill teachers are wayward, hypocrites (who cry into dms), or just venting. Check out Janice Fiamengo on YouTube, she's a UOttawa professor and other Red Pillars like her. Check out the Dads for Justice movement in North America too. There are some European groups but I can't recall their names.

Listen to more sophisticated Red Pillars to have intelligent points and viewpoints.

Are you a redpiller?

What's this thing about (because I've seen a veeery minute number of guys say it's not what it seems like)?
Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 20, 2020
cheesy thank God i always have a nice sound sleep.when u carry woman issue ontop head like gala u can never have peace of mind.every minute ur heart will be beating fast grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill Enlightenment by cooooooks(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2020
The Red Pill is a movie documentary by Cassie Jaye (http://theredpillmovie.com/) that explores some problems facing men in the USA. The lady started the movie as a way of 'exposing' 'man-haters' but eventually realized the grievances many men have.

She even used a Nigerian example: #BBOG, BringBackOurGirls. She showed how, for months, Boko Haram killed boys from male boarding schools to no outcry. She showed how the whole world only became serious about Boko Haram kidnapped some girls.

The people who need red pills are those who look down on themselves, those who have been led to believe that their only worth is getting a girl/guy to like them.

People like the guy who said his gf left him in her room to sleep in another guy's room; or the guy who said his fiancée cheats all the time but he loves her; or the girl that said her boyfriend beats her because he loves her. Smh.

Women need and can take the red pill too.

Magnoliaa:

Are you a redpiller?

What's this thing about (because I've seen a veeery minute number of guys say it's not what it seems like)?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask A Girl That’ll Bring Her Closer To You Than Before / Sex Coach Shares ‘mind-blowing Sex’ Tips For The Physically Challenged / Guys This Lady Said She Will Pay $15,000 Monthly To Any Man That Marries Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.